Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today (312 Views)

Traffic Advisory: PDP Campaign Rally Holds At TBS In Lagos Today. / Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today by Absuchat(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2022
I created this thread as means of helping nairalanders to have an idea of the transportation cost around Lagos every day.

Keep up with this thread anytime you are about to leave your house for work or business.
Re: Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today by Absuchat(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Volks bus stop to Mile 2 is #400-#500

Due to the traffic jam between Alakija and Trade fair.

Mile 2 to Oshodi is #500(yellow bus) and #300 Federal mass(coaster)
Due to Second rainbow traffic jam.

Mile 2 to CMS/Idumota is #700-#1,000
Due to traffic jam from ijora to Carter bridge
Re: Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today by Absuchat(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Iyana ipaja to Oshodi is #500-#700
Due to traffic jam between Cement to PWD
Re: Transportation Cost Within Lagos Today by Zealoy(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Tradefair under bridge to barracks is #100, barracks to Agric or volks is #100

(1) (Reply)

Touring Asaba At Night / In 6 Easy Steps, Learn How To Find A Job In Toronto / Please, Help Me, What Are The Process I Should Take To Travel To South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.