Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,867 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Let Us All Present Our Records Of Service – Tony Nwaka Hits Back At PDP, Elumelu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us All Present Our Records Of Service – Tony Nwaka Hits Back At PDP, Elumelu (242 Views)

Fire: Our Records Are Intact, No Life Lost – WAEC Mgt / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC / Sergeant Joseph Nwaka's Death: 5 IPOB Members Arrested In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us All Present Our Records Of Service – Tony Nwaka Hits Back At PDP, Elumelu by bayomillz14: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Peeved by the outbursts of the PDP over his capabilities as a politician, Dr. Tony Felix Nwaka, the All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives candidate for Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency in Delta state has fired back at the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to let its candidate Hon. Ndudi Elumelu presents his records of service.

Nwaka, a former local government chairman, two-term commissioner under Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan boasts of a good past record in service after serving as commissioner for eight years in the different ministries of Agriculture, Special Duties, Local Government Affairs, and was appointed twice as Commissioner for Education in the state.

The PDP had called Nwaka a candidate without a political background and cautioned him against tarnishing the image of Hon. Ndudi Elumelu, the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with TNG, Nwaka said he’ll allow the voters to be the judge rather than tarnish the image of other party candidates.

“Those who know me would agree that it’s not in my character to demean the personality of anybody. I focus on issues. I simply cited the key achievements of previous occupants of the office, who were there for just a term of four years each, and I averred that our people expect more glowing achievements from Hon. Ndudi Elumelu who has been in the same office for three terms of 12 years and now gunning for 16 years.”

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/news/2023-let-us-all-present-our-records-of-service-tony-nwaka-hits-back-at-pdp-elumelu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us All Present Our Records Of Service – Tony Nwaka Hits Back At PDP, Elumelu by fuckJones(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2022
that is what we have been telling obi too but the online mob are stupid
Re: Let Us All Present Our Records Of Service – Tony Nwaka Hits Back At PDP, Elumelu by MissLeslie(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Una don start again

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leaders Ofcourse Enjoying The Rot Nigeria is / Oyetola Denies Leaving Huge Debt, Reveals Actual Amount He Left For Adeleke / Chief Engr. Omene Promoting Tinubu ,shettima And Oma-agege .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.