Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

"I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu (1151 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu by XMalcolmprinz: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Nollywood actress and producer, Lota Chukwu has taken to Twitter to throw massive shade at short kings.

The actress, who gained popularity after playing the role of 'Kiki' in Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary, went online to state that she could never date a short man.

According to her, any man below 5'11 was short and she loved forehead kisses too much to date someone that made her bend to get them.

She tweeted;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fAKPcChdxeiNGKjvqu2gHZYutBr1dMTNHeFh3zBbM5K8e8Z59ZQQJcSgqPkahgYUl&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G
Re: "I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu by Anyenmoney(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Thank God that I am 6.0.
Re: "I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu by We4all: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Any man below 6 feet 2 inches should just relocate to a shrine and serve there.
Re: "I Love Forehead Kisses Too Much To Date A Short Man." - Lota Chukwu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
If a short man like Kevin Hart comes her way let she if she will decline. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Portable Shows Cash Evidence After Performing With Comedian Akpororo In Abuja / How Moses Bliss Met His British Fiancée On Instagram – Moses Bliss’ Lawyer Share / What Does It Take To Be A Good Musician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.