Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? (1887 Views)

High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / How Many Children Will You Love To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nayah(f): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2011
Sisters, hello to all of you just ask you if you wish you could have a big family and stay at home to raise them or having about 2 kids and bulding a carreer, of course our brothers can give their opinion because you are potential fathers, or already grin

Peace to everyone
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by MMM2(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2011
Nayah
Can i love u again angryangryangry
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nayah(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2011
MMM can you answer the question  wink
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by nassiwa: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2011
I would have 2 kids and build a career. Being a house wife bores so much as you will only be home thinking about raising kids but for a career, you will meet challenges, new people and you will have a fun life.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^^^smdh
M M M:

Nayah
Can i love u again angryangryangry
[
op if God gives me money my wife wouldnt work but will stay with my 3 kids at home
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nayah(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Nassiwa I think we feel the same way, I 'd love having children but not staying at home because I probably miss working , I know raising oyur children is a full time work too but I think I need to separate my work life from my family life
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by claremont(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2011
A man/woman who in this 21st century, decides to abandon his/her career for the sake of raising a family is a waste to civilisation, such people belong to the days of the cave men.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by MMM2(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2011
Nayah:

MMM can you answer the question  wink

which question embarassedembarassed
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nayah(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
mmm talking about the topic
Claremont hello, I quite agree but you know some people prefer raising their children and be closer to them in order to not miss any sign of deviation
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by MMM2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
nayah

how many marks does d question have undecidedundecided

Is dat ur questiòn our text or exam angryangry
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nayah(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
mmm use your smart brain wink
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by MMM2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^
Hmmmm
Am waiting 4 u angry
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
Theres nothing wrong with staying at home with your babies and small children. They are as important as a career. Claremont, cavemen days??  sad
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by claremont(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^
It is only during the days of the cave men that women traditionally played the role of a full-time house wife. A modern lady should have strong career goals that motivate her, raising kids is not a career goal in my opinion. AN ideal lady is she who is able to balance her quest for career fulfilment, and the Herculean task of raising a family at the same time.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2011
Taking a break from a career to raise kids, or doing both part time, could compromise these things well. But a full time mom with young kids is also an honor smiley.In my opinion.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
talina:

Theres nothing wrong with staying at home with your babies and small children. They are as important as a career. Claremont, cavemen days?? sad

They are MORE important than any career.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
It is only during the days of the cave men that women traditionally played the role of a full-time house wife. A modern lady should have strong career goals that motivate her, raising kids is not a career goal in my opinion. AN ideal lady is she who is able to balance her quest for career fulfilment, and the Herculean task of raising a family at the same time.

Men, during that time were more responsible and know what their duties were. But now, just because women have decided to also be the breadwinner, they (men) have thrown caution to the air, and think it is the womans' responsibility to work and raise the kids.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by armyofone(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
ha! don't let dayo hear you o. we have too many malenazis and male cabals around, a woman must work o. raising children is not a job.
she must bring home a huge bacon, i mean one that can choke him or else, she is in huge trouble from oga undecided

ronkebp:

Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
@Topic
With all these broke azzed dudes we have littered everywhere, I don't think it is possible. They all marry women to support them, they are finding it difficult paying their rents or mortgages alone.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
armyofone:

ha! don't let dayo hear you o. we have too many malenazis and male cabals around, a woman must work o. raising children is not a job.
she must bring home a huge bacon, i mean one that can choke him or else, she is in huge trouble from oga undecided

Abi naaa, na to bring home very! very!! huge bacon, don't mind Dayo, what does his 'bachelor-self know", infact i think he has pinned a lady down or has repented from his ways. wink wink, that is why he does not post much amymore, if not he for don attack us, for hia!
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^ Dont count your chickens yet

I Dayokanu co-sign claremonts opinion.

Any human being who forsake a career is a waste to humanity and plain LAZY
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^Toh!!!! ai sun dawo kenan!!!!

Armyofone, abunde kin fada!! kena !!! sai su yi magana, domin kudi!! baasu de hankeli!!! (armyofone hope you can read it ? grin grin grin
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^^Toh!!!! ai sun dawo kenan!!!!

Armyofone, abunde kin fada!! kena !!! sai su yi magana, [size=18pt]domin[/size] kudi!! baasu de hankeli!!! (armyofone hope you can read it ? grin grin grin

I would be glad to oblige your request in bold.

So which hotel should be us?

Shebi o fe kin do e ni? cheesy
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^^ you see now, that is why i run away from you, shey you cannot have a decent converstaion without you harrassing a married woman? undecided undecided
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
No be my fault embarassed embarassed

ikebe e lo n da mi lorun

Shikishiki re lo wu mi mu ni

When you sef pack something meant for 2 ppl, you leave human beings like me with no choice
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by ronkebp(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
dayokanu:

No be my fault embarassed embarassed

ikebe e lo n da mi lorun

Shikishiki re lo wu mi mu ni

When you sef pack something meant for 2 ppl, you leave human beings like me with no choice

Sorry you tread too late, it is meant for one and only one, pele you hia, Tpia **** is enough for you, stop trying to cheat on her,
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by armyofone(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
dayo, same ol' same ol' gotta give it to him.
Ronke, none at all eh, wetin girl go do if not to roll eyes. you know nigeria women are very hard working. stay at home and raise kids is a full time job, that's my take.
dayo is taking 2 or 3 jobs while wifey stay home with the kids.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
ronkebp:

Yes,  why I said taking a break from your career to raise kids, or only working part time is a good thing.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
armyofone:

dayo, same ol' same ol' gotta give it to him.
Ronke, none at all eh, wetin girl go do if not to roll eyes. you know nigeria women are very hard working. stay at home and raise kids is a full time job, that's my take.
dayo is taking 2 or 3 jobs while wifey stay home with the kids.

Aint I lucky that you would be my wife? I wont marry any lazy woman thats why i am marrying a soldier

Old soldier never die
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by armyofone(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
hahahahaha, i like that ol' soja no dey die. by the time i deal with you finish eh, you go know say that saying is real and khaki no be leather.
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by dayokanu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
i know what I am getting into with you also Khaki can never be the same as your leather I beat up regularly
Re: Many Children And Stay Home To Raise Them? by manakeagie: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2011
I agree with you Nasiwa being a house wife can be so boring, your mind can not think beyond your home, even if you studied your career and dreams are shattered because you are home, but doing two things at a go can be amazing and i love those challenges

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Hate Your Father? / Please Help Find This Boy!dear All, Olufolabi Adeniji 16yrs Old Whose Pix Is On / Dont Let Your Need Become Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.