Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts (22171 Views)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / UCL: Champions League Top Scorers Ahead Of Semi-final Fixtures [top 22] / Kelechi Iheanacho: Eagles Will Do Better In 2022 Worldcup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Ensquare(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
No matter the outcome of the semi-final and subsequently the Final. The 2022 FIFA World Cup will be historic;

Facts

because they are all in semis
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Argentina vs Croatia match outcome will determine my mood for the next few weeks.

God please help.
Benchnaldo-Pendu fans are waiting and ganging up to laugh your creature.

Argentina will win this World Cup same way Peter Obi will win 2023 election, mark my word....grin grin grin

Carry Argentina 1X for today's match incase it goes into a penalty shootout.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Tenrack: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

So you now remember God. Very inhumane Messi fans. Was it not your colleagues here talking about how God ll.shame CR7. Someone that doesn't v any ill feeling against Messi. And if Messi wins the world cup, must you and your minions rub it that Ronaldo ll die of jealousy. Did he tell you he's jealous?
first time I won't see you fighting grin cheesy
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Insipidvamp(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=119120300]No matter the outcome of the semi-final and subsequently the Final. The 2022 FIFA World Cup will be historic;

Facts

[/u said 'facts' and then put 'may'. Please, define facts.]
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by phemmyfour: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This world cup in no longer interesting. No Brazil. No Portugal. No orange boys. No Spain. Rubbish
Those Orange boys that came this year were below par. No natural wingers
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tenrack:
first time I won't see you fighting grin cheesy
My brother, why should I be fighting?
The world is so fragile n small.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by WantsandMore: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omo...today na today,we go sabi the real m10...lol
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Croatia to qualify
�����

Buy different quality and affordable wristwatches as Christmas gifts for your loved ones from
Prince Shegs Trading Arena

Just like our motto says (Quality Never Goes Out Of Style)

Payment on delivery for within Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 07055743280 for more info
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Tenrack: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

My brother, why should I be fighting?
The world is so fragile n small.
grin cheesy we both know that you're a warrior princess. You're trying to act like you're gentle now smiley
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Tenrack: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
Those Orange boys that came this year were below par. No natural wingers
Memphis had me screaming like a mad man! Dude couldn't control the bleeping ball! angry To stone am shoe that day hungry me gan .
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Zse1: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Waiting
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nwibii: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Play Croatia to win and forget all these nansense you wrote down here. Maybe you'll the next to be shocked that Messi will play third place on Saturday.

Risingblue008:
Argentina all the way

Messi is about to break world sportsmanship history
World cup
7 balloon
Champion league
Lali ga
League 1
South America trophy �

NB
Some players may have gotten the above trophies
BUT
MESSI IS OUTSTANDING
so give Messi a standing ovation for victory awaits Argentina
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Gwan2(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
keep dreaming. No world cup for Messi and Ronaldo

Weyrey dey disguise…as cr7 hand no fit touch World Cup you wan pull Messi down join your ekuke abi

Even Messi no win…age dey, next World Cup dey
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Smashspesh(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This world cup in no longer interesting. No Brazil. No Portugal. No orange boys. No Spain. Rubbish

So all of them dey enter final before?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Bimpe29: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Argentina vs Croatia match outcome will determine my mood for the next few weeks.

God please help.
Not only laugh but celebrate the exit of your Messiful county.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tenrack:
grin cheesy we both know that you're a warrior princess. You're trying to act like you're gentle now smiley
grin
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by swanpiccolo: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
This development is unexpected in so many aspects... Let's say I'll watch the semifinals with no predictions whatsoever.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gwan2:

Weyrey dey disguise…as cr7 hand no fit touch World Cup you wan pull Messi down join your ekuke abi

U never carry this one, u dey talk about next world cup. Na only u get world cup werey
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ALFADOS(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ooh time will tell,
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Honchoslim16(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
When our Argentina wins, someone should let me know
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Chachamiliano: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
tiswell:
I see your tears after Croatia dump Argentina out of the WC.

They can't go out again. At least they have a medal to play for
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Chachamiliano: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gwan2:

Messi hand don touch world cup medal. Ronaldo never see plastic win for world cup

1 Like

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by St3v3nson: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

God please help.

Kukuma cash out now oo
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Final Between France and Croatia with France retaining the world Cup title
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Melodydoctor: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Melodydoctor:
This match has already been played in The heavenly stadium. Angel Messi and Angel Di Maria team WON Angel Modric team 2 goals to nada. Wahala for who no dey watch heavenly matches.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by ecoco2014(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
ecoco2014:
The Croats only outstanding game was their 4-1 drubbing of Canada. Every other game saw them draw in 90minutes. The Messi and MacAllister factor will make the difference as the South Americans will employ every craftiness including forcing out a Red card on the Croats in a bid to avoid the penalty shootouts. That for me will be the Croats undoing.
Save for the dubious loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina has always scored first and eventually emerged victors. If they could breach Virgil Van Dyk led Dutch defence, the Croats could be lesser fry.
Moreso the handwriting points to the end of the Messi era (I AM NOT HIS FAN THOUGH) and that with a standing ovation akin to his 2005 U20 Fifa world cup tourney.
Then comes the superstitious statistics of their star of the tourney missing a penalty in the 3rd matches of their previous world cup winning efforts in 1978(Mario Kempes) and 1986(Diego Maradona)respectively and more recently Lionel Messi against Poland in the ongoing 2022 Fifa World cup.
I first told you guys
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Melodydoctor: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Melodydoctor:
This match has already been played in The heavenly stadium. Angel Messi and Angel Di Maria team WON Angel Modric team 2 goals to nada. Wahala for who no dey watch heavenly matches.
I am loving this. Watching The replay of heavenly match cheesy
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Anijay1212(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
God doesn’t answer bad prayers

grin grin
Fine girl i know,na cruise level i dey.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Aemmyjah(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia Vs Morocco for finals.

Stake your house rent and thank me later.
Thank you sir
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by donproject2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia Vs Morocco for finals.

Stake your house rent and thank me later.

So...whatzup
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by alingo2013(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin[center][/center]
Corrosiveman:
Croatia Win
Maxbet

The Dwarf is heading home tonight
how far na
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Chei!
How did I lacked home training after giving you fact. I blv you lacked life training. Cos my dearest dad isn't your mate.
I hope by now, you have seen why I responded to you in the manner in which I did. It was very wrong of you to insult me for having a divergent view. Learn to respect other people's opinions.
6ou can state your facts without insulting others.
You called me Mumu and wrote some other insulting thing. That was what prompted my response to you.
I am sorry I insulted your father. Am I forgiven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enyeama Receives FIFA Honorary Award / Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season / Brazil Vs Mexico: Confederation Cup - (2 - 0) On 19th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.