Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts (22175 Views)

Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures / UCL: Champions League Top Scorers Ahead Of Semi-final Fixtures [top 22] / Kelechi Iheanacho: Eagles Will Do Better In 2022 Worldcup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by valuedammy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia Vs Morocco for finals.

Stake your house rent and thank me later.

U need to be jailed for misleading some set of People.
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by secnelly: 5:48am On Dec 14, 2022
melonsgroup:
Argentina to Croatia 3goal-Nill
Congratulations
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

With this prayer, you just sealed Argentina's fate to 4th.
You ll surely wail and be sad for the rest of 2022.
How far? grin

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

How far? grin
Gbenudake!
You went into hibernation like a pretender which is Messi's nature. You no get life!
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

Gbenudake!
You went into hibernation like a pretender which is Messi's nature. You no get life!
Mumu girl. Wetin concern me and nairaland when Messi dey make history grin
Hibernation koo, Hyperbola nii! Nonsense and ingredients. Mouth wey you take curse am, you don kon change mouth, dey wish am well. I told you you weren't God, remember wink
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

Mumu girl. Wetin concern me and nairaland when Messi dey make history grin
Hibernation koo, Hyperbola nii! Nonsense and ingredients. Mouth wey you take curse am, you don kon change mouth, dey wish am well. I told you you weren't God, remember wink
I dislike simps like you that can't manup. You are a sissy being quiet n playing God factor
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sweetplum:

I dislike simps like you that can't manup. You are a sissy being quiet n playing God factor
Simp for football matter grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end. It's like you're just reading up on redpillers' movement. And Yes! That God factor ehn? I don't underestimate it. Take your Loss girl, you and Ronaldo are lesser beings. Messi is the undisputed goat. Take your L wink
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

Simp for football matter grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end. It's like you're just reading up on redpillers' movement. And Yes! That God factor ehn? I don't underestimate it. Take your Loss girl, you and Ronaldo are lesser beings. Messi is the undisputed goat. Take your L wink
hug transformer

Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
hug transformer
You should be doing that girl wink
I kinda like you though, are you married? wink grin
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

You should be doing that girl wink
I kinda like you though, are you married? wink grin
I m single but not searching
Re: FIFA Qatar 2022 Worldcup Semi-final Fixtures And Facts by Kaysalas(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m single but not searching
grin
Is that you in your nairaland profile pic? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Set To Join West Brom / Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid / Playing For Nigeria Cost Mikel Chelsea Place – Dimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.