Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) (34191 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Ebonyi NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ah. You dey take alcohol?
See the kind question you dey ask Oloye.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by darexolu16(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=OgaDeyVex post=119120374]A Couple who met each other during National Youth Service Corps are set to tie the knot on December 17, 2022 in Taraba State.

"We started as corper friends, corper lovers and now ex corpers couple. God is wonderful," the bride-to-be, Jennifer Jatua said in a Facebook post on Monday, December 12.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:[/quote

ex corper couple..na better rhymes be that one
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

See the kind question you dey ask Oloye.
Ok o. I no get Hennessy or 1959 o. But I v chivita and coke.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Oga Way Dey Vex Since, Don Start Dey Smile
Good-looking babe.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by airprinz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
I love her decency.

I'm 99.988% certain she'll give that guy peace of mind.

God bless their union.

You think peace of mind is guaranteed through how a lady dress?

Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
FuckSilly:

Marrying an average Nigerian girl at this stage of life is very risky.

The probability that her bodycount is already competing or even past her age is very high...

ON AN AVERAGE, THEY ALREADY HAVE

3-5 ex boyfriends..
Have slept with at least one married man...
Have slept with a lecturer, boss or someone alike...

With all these, the average girl at this stage will have between 5-15 bodycount.
NOTE!

I'M NOT STILL TALKING ABOUT KNOWN RUNS GIRLS OR THE ONES YOU KNOW THAT DOES HOOKUPS.

I'M JUST STILL TALKING ABOUT AVERAGE AND NORMAL GIRLS:
GIRLS LIKE

YOUR FIANCÉE
YOUR GIRLFRIENDS
YOUR SISTERS
YOUR COUSINS ETC

IT VERY DANGEROUS NOT TO DIG THROUGH A GIRL'S PART AND RISK GETTING MARRIED TO HER

MOST GIRLS WITH BODYCOUNT MORE THAN 2 ARE NOT WORTH RISKING IT FOR!

IF SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN, NEVER EVER BELIEVE A WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH, AS REGARDS SEXUAL HISTORY AND PAST.

Bodycount matters a lot!
We have to judge girls by their past, because whether you agree, like it or not, BODYCOUNT MATTERS.

The more bodycount a girl has, the more useless she is.
The more you shouldn't waste your time with her.
The more you should only have casual relationship with her and not something serious that would lead to marriage.

A WHORÈ WILL ALWAYS BE A WHORÈ.
women even men supposed dey get GIN just like we have for vehicle,this is where I like Hausa who marry early,na u go first tear the nylon immediately she gets to puberty age
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
I love her decency.

I'm 99.988% certain she'll give that guy peace of mind.

God bless their union.

I even don fall in love with girl. Oga incase he change his mind for one reason or the other place inform me.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy You're now male? shocked
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Zse1: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Really
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Dickcap: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I'm ready to die for you. If you say go, I will go, if you say come, I will come. This your back is enough to make me happy everyday. Can I be your husband?? Have proposed

You read her signature at all?
Even if you dy smell like cow shit, she go spread her leg for you only if you have money you can give her.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:

cheesy
angry angry You're not my friend again. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by zudozz: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
No other female fvk pass female corpers for this life! grin
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Jeon(f): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shalommy:
angry angry You're not my friend again. undecided

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by hustle4real: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I pray one day, God will give me my own husband too, until then, no rush.
am here
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by Tiffanydre(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
PLS WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP SIR. My wife is very heavy and her delivery date is nearby pls assist up because we have not gotten anything in terms of baby things and have not regrtered for medical pls help us thank you God bless you
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
---one of the good things about the NYSC---
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
hustle4real:
am here

Of you had used "I'm" instead of "am" maybe I'd have considered.
Re: Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) by picked224: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Pls I need a job

Casual ? Yes I will

Ibadan or Ogun state

Next year must be better

Anyone with job link should DM ME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Abia State Nysc Camp Is One Of The Best In Nigeria / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp / Pictures Every Corper Can Relate To ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.