Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. (378 Views)

INEC Plotting To Disenfranchise New Voters In Edo - Coalition Alleges / LP Party Shooting To Disenfranchise People In The Southeast. / Inec Wants To Disenfranchise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Taigaban: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2022
INEC is planning to disenfranchised me and other Nigerians. I did my voters card replacement since October 2021. I have been to INEC office over 5 times this year and am still being told the same story, your own has not come. Yesterday I was at the INEC office and I am told to check back in January. While at INEC office I saw my long time secondary School teacher with the same problem of replacing a defaced voters card. The INEC official collected the temporary slip I was given alongside my teachers own and others. They said they want to check if it has come, they brought out my teachers voters card and others. My teacher said she was captured for the replacement by March of this year. They said my own has not come that I should come back in January 2023. I want to use this medium to let INEC know that I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO SUE INEC after 2023 elections if I am denfranchise. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Taigaban: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Seun please push it to front page.
Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by socialmediaman: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2022
It’s a disgrace in this country!

MTN did SIM registration successfully and we didn’t hear all these nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Amaechi2023(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Buhari4sale: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Taigaban: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Who are you?
someone is asking a very stupid question here. Does it matter who I am? Does citizens in this country not have right to question government agency when they failed in their duty. Silly suffering and smiling idiots who doesn't want things done the right way. Rubbish .
Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Villa12(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Taigaban:
someone is asking a very stupid question here. Does it matter who I am? Does citizens in this country not have right to question government agency when they failed in their duty. Silly suffering and smiling idiots who doesn't want things done the right way. Rubbish .
who are you?
Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Blue3k(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol, all these issues arise because Nigerians don't trust INEC to mail PVCs. Why should anyone have to show up to a location 5 times if they know your address? NIPOST should handle the deliveries.

1 Like

Re: Inec Is Planning To Disenfranchise Me. by Taigaban: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
who are you?
Same question from a person who feels things shouldn't be done right. Let me wait till after election let me not have my PVC. I will go back in January and that will be the last time I will ever go to that office. Then after elections I will have reason to ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku And Co On Fresh Anap Polls / After Laughing At Tinubu, Obi Copies Him / Motorists To Pay N15,000 For Third Party Motor Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.