Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen (23341 Views)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State / Edo Head Of Service, Anthony Okungbowa Kidnapped. Driver killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by asanausana91: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Same with Atiku, your fanatical brother who refused to condemn Deborah's murder, and still refuses to condemn his killer brothers rampaging Nigeria. May the driver's soul rest in peace.
mention one candidate among them that condemn Deborah dead aside from Atiku.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by GoodLife4live: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
fcbelle72:
... Monkey was P.O the one who gave guns those killing all in the name of IPOB... It seems you don't use to have sense in the afternoon time
stupid thiefobi is sympathetic to ipob criminals.... They are one of obi major supporters and sponsorer...

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by nedekid: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
May his soul Rest in peace.
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by olamike02: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
Rest in Peace, we pray the evil political killings going on in the country will be curtailed and eradicated once President Peter Obi starts his tenure next year.
Political killing kill you and your generations.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Ugosample(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:

God punish anyone supporting Peter Obi
So what does the mayhem have to do with Obi now?

Make una get sense for once naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Qatar2022: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
It always seems like it is nothing until your person is involved. APC has committed do much atrocities, I wonder if anyone truly still want to vote them in again
Urchins above you will still vote for them , they prefer hunger and suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by stuffs2002: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
kals4luv990:
yu dnt just have a point..keep wailing

To an IPOB, yes. But to sane Nigerians, it is wrong to kill innocent travelers just because they are northerners travelling through S/E.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Everlastingson: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Maybe in Yànmiri land, but in Nigeria as a whole, Obi won't come third.

It just baffles me why the zombidients supports a man that couldn't build his home, his party, his state and his region, yet wants that to build a whole country like Nigeria!

If Obi built his home, his son Ozeloka would not be stepping on Nigerian flag while adorning that of Biafra.

If Obi built his party, he won't be prostituting across parties like a public dog and by now the regional APGA party would have been a national party.

If Obi was able to build his State, a barren brewery will not be his only achievement for 8years, his successors will not be lambasting him for doing nothing in the State.

If Obi built his region, IPOB and other terrorist group terrorising the region would have respected his ambition and stop the unnecessary shedding of blood.
If the likes of Government Ekpemupolo (Tompolo), Asari Dokubo etc could control the once dreaded Naija Delta Millitant Groups, why can't the docile and ineffectual Obi follow suit?

Nigerians should beware of the political Fraudster called Obi, he only wants to leverage on religious and tribal anarchy which seems growing amongst the populace.

Your mumu never do. When your mumu do you'll stop being foolish and senseless. Adamant illiterate.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by OgatheTop: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:
God Punish anybody shouting vote Peter Obi and labour party

God forgive you because you're very ignorant.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Cajal(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

When 40 people were murdered in a church in the South West, what did Tinubu say? When Pa Fasoranti's daughter was murdered by herdsmen, Tinubu said tried to exonerate the herdsmen but you urchins didn't condemn him.
Peter Obi has repeatedly condemned the activities of these miscreants but you imbeciles will keep saying otherwise. Are you not insane?
He did not only condemn that he also donated millions
Tinubu also failed to condemn Deborah death
All of them including jagaban obi ...won onikure..GOD WILL JUDGE THEM
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Everlastingson: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Barrywilly:
Unfortunately, he was a Christian. He was just ethnic-profiled and killed. Igbos and their supporters are bloodsucking demons.

Will you ever move from foolishness to wisdom in this life? Sorry.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Cajal(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Same with Atiku that has refused to condemn his killer brothers causing havoc all around Nigeria.
Even Tinubu did not condemn Deborah's death
All of them ...won onikure
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Everlastingson: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
tyinfinity:
Peter obi is wicked

Yes, Peter Obi is "wicked" because he wants to stop you from stealing public funds. He's quite"wicked".
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Everlastingson: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

If they have hate, they won’t be in Lagos, kaduna, Kano etc doing business, I am from warri, and I have lived with Igbos, na assumption you get, they are one of the pillars holding Nigeria, it’s Yoruba I feel don’t like that.

Don't expend precious energy replying that illiterate. He said he's from Kwara. He's a pseudo Yoruba displaying his normal Fulani narrow mindedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by mycar: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:
he will never go near the seat of power.
You are under estimating your ignorance. So, a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for criminals and evil in the society?
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by OyinO: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad chai! I miss BURATAI angry ooo. Kanu and his ESN,UGM oni ku ire angry grin cheesy

OBI is ESN commander,CEO,

Is he also the commander of Boko Haram, ISWAP, Bandits and Killer Herdsmen? Who are the commanders of these killer machines and forces? Thank you
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Midastorch(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:

Say a prayer for the dead, no need to insult obidients, they have right to chose whoever they want to govern them, as for me BAT is my next C-in-C
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Everlastingson: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
stuffs2002:

To an IPOB, yes. But to sane Nigerians, it is wrong to kill innocent travelers just because they are northerners travelling through S/E.

Your foolishness is unmitigated.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rip

Buy different quality and affordable wristwatches as Christmas gifts for your loved ones from
Prince Shegs Trading Arena

Just like our motto says (Quality Never Goes Out Of Style)

Payment on delivery for within Lagos

Call/WhatsApp 07055743280 for more info
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by DanAugust2021: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Cajal:

Even Tinubu did not condemn Deborah's death
All of them ...won onikure
Why did Atiku lie a few days ago then, that he condemned it? At least the others didn't lie about it.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by deeva2: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Like father like son

Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by uche393: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:

and there was no igbos killed by Boko Haran or Fulani herdsmen? politics dey make Ona stupid sometimes
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by EdiskyHarry: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
I lived in the northern part of Nigeria during my nysc.
The northener were so kind to me irrespective of my religion, I began to wonder if all I've been hearing about them were just lies.
I strongly condemn every form of killing of innocent hausa people on the pretext that they are Fulani heardsmen.
Igbos respect yourselves, life is a precious gift from God.
Stop killing innocent northerners in your states. It's better to let a terrorist escape than kill an innocent human being.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by kkonyeji(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:

Are u going to stop him?
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by kkonyeji(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:

You post & reactions are full of bitterness.

Sorry ooo���
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
olamike02:

Political killing kill you and your generations.
that prayer is for you and your family, because you are a supporter of evil. The evil you support will be the end of you

Save your sweet tears till February when Obi wins, we will need it more then to wash the country from APC's mess grin grin
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by oneclickng: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:
Urchin. God has approved an everlasting punishment for you
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by AfonjaPriest: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Vixlot:
I call on lightning and thunder from my shrine of the goddess, Agbalagba, to scatter the head of anyone who votes Atiku or Tinubu, PDP or APC.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by intruder15(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:

Because suffer never tire you?

We deserve what we get sha.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by Timmi: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Iykeabc:
Yes, I rather be Obizombie for the peace, progress and unity of Nigeria and Nigerians than to become a stupid and Wicked Urchin like you who only trive in falsehood and evil intentions

Wow, Mr. Iykeabc I didn't know you have this much hatred in you. If you are truly your father's son, you can come and beat, otherwise your bastard self can go and hug a transformer.

The truth of the matter is that your Obi and his sponsors are not for the peace, progress and unity of Nigeria. They want to go and form their own republic which the rest of us Nigerians, except bastards, are eagerly waiting for their departure so Nigeria will not continue to be embarrased by the actions of these ibo/igbo/ipob.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by generalud: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
With this, there will never be peace between the stupid igbos and the illiterate hausas. Let their continue and I will be there to instigate.
Re: Salisu Maina: Obituary Of Truck Driver Killed By Gunmen by oneMalik: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Your fellow country man o ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (Photos) / Agbaje Blasts Tinubu: Pharaoh, Let My People Go / Sahabi Tambuwal, Other PDP Excos Defect To APC In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.