Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Exclusive Business For Nigerian Ladies: Can You Handle It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Business For Nigerian Ladies: Can You Handle It! (782 Views)

Exclusive!! Business Forum, Ideas Of A Good Business To Do & Health Facts. / Exclusive Business Dinner Meeting ...... Meet The Who And Who In The Online Biz / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Business For Nigerian Ladies: Can You Handle It! by dearone: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hey Nigerian Ladies, I never believed that more and more women in Nigeria could just allow this gold mine lying , begging for a woman to tap in.

Do you really  understand why men behave like babies when they are with a woman, even if the man is a brute, then you are missing a great deal of money that is just lying and waiting for you to pick up.

You see, I help a lot more people in realizing their success vision and I have done this for 60 months  with great success, but recently I really went underground to understand the secret behinde so many things we do, you see my findings will really amaze you,

Well, I will just  do a little piercing on the entire findings that is helping my clients pad their bank accounts with more money than ever!

Yes, this one is just for the ladies!

Here is the secret!

Men like women, not because of sex, beauty, or in general character, they like women because they crave to be pampered, they unconsciously feel like babies and remember how their mother pampered them, period!

For men, hear this, every woman wants a man's approval, ask Bobby Eke the stylist and he will tell you better.
**************************************************************************************

The main secret here is!

Some gorgeous looking ladies that  is reading this should do this fast! Learn how to cut men's hair, yes barbing salon is the secret, learn how to do it well, and see if your bank manager will not come to you for personalized service.

Men love to be pampered and when it is done by a lady, they will pay heavily for that service. Hey, I am betting my integrity on this one.

P.S. for more help on how to do this, lets talk. What do you think

(1) (Reply)

Cisa Holders/isaca Members Upgrade Your It Audit Skills / Help With Stocks And Brokers / Nse Stocks About To Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.