Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs (338 Views)

Incase You Need An ICT Tutor / Get A Private Trainer For ICT Course. Call Today (abuja Residents) / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Onekilo: 12:18pm On Mar 12
I just got a laptop and would want an ICT program that can give me immediate employment.

1 Like

Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Namaster: 12:19pm On Mar 12
Artificial intelligence.
Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Joey4321: 12:26pm On Mar 12
Namaster:
Artificial intelligence.

If your head fit carry am
Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Onekilo: 12:29pm On Mar 12
Namaster:
Artificial intelligence.

Thanks.
Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Onekilo: 12:29pm On Mar 12
Joey4321:

If your head fit carry am

You could specialize in it.
Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Wbuser21: 8:50pm On Mar 12
Namaster:
Artificial intelligence.
Omor nah 9ja we dey ooh in tech the best approach is to start from web then slowly transition because just starting with something like ai you won't know how to apply it and just end up learning in circles

1 Like

Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by lokoventurex1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15
Onekilo:
I just got a laptop and would want an ICT program that can give me immediate employment.
Please how much did you get your laptop? I want to get a London used one by month end, and my budget is 100k. Please tell me your own specification bikonu
Re: Recommend An ICT Course With Lots Of Jobs by Onekilo: 10:41am On Mar 18
lokoventurex1:

Please how much did you get your laptop? I want to get a London used one by month end, and my budget is 100k. Please tell me your own specification bikonu

Where do you reside, so that I will know how to search for you. I got mine for 150K.

300GB HDD, Lenovo

Processor : Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5625U with Radeon Graphics, 2301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Developers Needed For Immediate Employment / Which R Course Is Best? / If I Want To Develop A Forum Or Mini Blog Should I Design Like Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.