Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement (3472 Views)

Urgent Recruitement At Accion Microfinance Bank / NIMC Recruitement, Apply Now! / Nnpc Recruitement 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by sammie77(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hi,
I want the united house to agree with me that ACCESS BANK PLC is the best recruiting bank in nigeria now.Let us put sentiment apart and look into details.
If u have 2.1 and u want to work in a bank that offers u good working environment, think ACCESS BANK.In Access bank u dont need to know anybody at all.Just take ur cv to their head office at oyin jolayemi str.VI,I bet u in 3 to 4 days time u will be invited for a test.And after the test,if u pass before 2 to 7 days u will be invited for interview.
Please,if u doubt me u can try.
sammie
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by funj1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
Culdnt agree with you more bro.
I'm a living proof of what sammie just postulated up there. cheesy

Give it a try y'all and join the 'ACCESS WARRIORS', Ahuu!
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by chimosky2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2007
gy,not so sure of wat u said.a friend wrote d test on 4th july,2007 and was only called 2 wks ago 4 interview in ph.funny enough i wrote d test on dat day and have not seen my resuts till date.also checked d failed list titled june till date in their head office and didnt see my name either.wats happening?
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by vinnyoku(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
if they are the best,why don't they improve on their cv collected tactics?
other banks receive cv's on the net but your darling access still living in the stone age, too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can someone tell them i said so shocked
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by isehfrank: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
what ever u think about access bank is ur opinion,y are thay not accepting 2.2 graduates? do they think that only 2.1 graduates are good?
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by oyenekan(f): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2007
Access bank no doubt a good bank but i don't think they are the best in times of graduate recruitment.
Why just 2.1 alone and what happens to 2.2 graduates. Also aside the grade level discrimination , How many candidates have been fully employed in the last 1 yr ? then qudos should be given to banks like UBA, INTERCONTINENTAL and a host of other banks who have no doubt provided succour when 1 was needed.
God's favour all the way my fellow naira landers.
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by kayodu: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
Sammie i disagree wit ur post.
May i used My case as a sampu, may be u wil av any asistance 4me.
I sat 4acesbank test on 29th may nd d result came out a week after, i was invited 4d 1st stage of d interview on 20th of june,but due to strike on that period, they could'nt conduct d interview, imediately i was told i wil be rescheduled for anoda date.
Since then i've been 2their head ofice 4more dan 5times only 2be told i'l b caled.
Wot can u say?
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by SOJ(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2007
evry bank has its day.but access sucks to a fault men!
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by ojesymsym: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
maybe they are the best, maybe they are not the best, but how much do they pay? who knows?
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by funj1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
wink

, So they slip up here and there but that happens everywhere, even in the multinationals. I remember i went for Zenith Test also sometime in feb and believe you me they were so disorganised, because after the test they got back to people in a haphazard fashion and not in the order with which we wrote the test.

@ ojesy Anyways as per pay its 110k basic and food allowance of 10k so that adds up to 'bout 120k monthly!

@ vinn Girl, it aint 'bout the online thiing, i te ll you i applied to oceanic online in january, till today havnt heard from them, funny anuff, my colleague who applied in feb got invited 2 wks ago, imagine that!!!
So access is in the stone age but in the 'working stone age'.
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by robo1: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
acessbank is good wat sammie77 is saying is true , he is trying to say that they are not fraudulent and that if u are the candidate for it they will take u. i am a living proof. they are one of the best , they av many backlogs that av passed that is y they are taking up to 2 weeks to call now.they are one of the few not fraudulent banks that recruit well around. unlike some i know names withheld,( cos nairalanders una aproko toomuch) even if some one helps you , to get in there u wont say it out, it will look as if they made it on their own but try acess. and u will see wat i am talking about. for their 2;1 well i think they should givee 2;2 chance o.but all the same na their own policy be that. make u fill their form on line make them dey call them go call u. they always recruit by fillin online forms no wayo about that. if you like go their office go submit hem go tell u.for those wey fail them dey wirite am, unless u fail badly wey no let them look, na im u no go see ur name.best wishes in job search but God is the Ultimate job finder, give him a try, and you will se aw you will get connected to a good job in no time cheers.
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by imezo(f): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2007
i need to know when access bank is recruiting again, please, rapunzel_maxy@yahoo.co.uk, and their web addy too.
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by mesiie: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2007
what's up sammie? are u now intrested in access bank considering that stint u're doing right now?
can you send me your email add, mistakenly deleted the one u sent out during your sendforth. so howz the place? hope u're enjoying it? u should know who is talking right now, or don't u? .
my regards to ur sis in my church (let the cat out of the bag haahahaaaaahaa, )and ur papa.
send me a mail as soon as u read this mail.obodo

wink
take care grin
Re: Access Bank The Best In Graduate Recruitement by guseman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2007
but why are they stipulating jobs for only 2.1 guys alone.i meet one of their managers and he is saying the same thing, why cant access bank emulate banks like Oceanic bank etc that do give graduates with 2.2 and d likes a try!
Na wa o
any explaination for this?

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In An Assessment Centre Interview / Logistics & Customer Service Recruitment At Pfizer Nigeria / First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance (FBN) Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.