Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. (1011 Views)

ATIKU PAY 1,000 To People To Attend Rally In Katsina / Wow! See So Many Obidient Fulani In The North / What Many Obidient Fans Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
APC and PDP think that displaying crowds induce with money means that Nigeria has accepted them.
Let me tell you why many of Peter Obi supporter don't attend rallies reason.
Most Obidient have already made up their mind to vote Obi come rain come shine.
Obidient are mostly educated Nigeria , who don't have time attending rallies because of work .
The large number of Obidient members are business people and can not leave their business for political rallies.
Majority of Peter Obi supporters are not supporting him because of money but for the good of Nigeria.
Intimidation and fear of APC thugs and unknown.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Please move thread to jokes section! Should not be in politics!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

are you pained?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by DSS1335: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
You are a very wise man OP.

We are too numerous to attend any political rally due to our very tight schedules. But we are boiling with holy Anger to dealt both APC and PDP a heavy blow through our PVC. I can confidently brag that Rivers state is only for Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Isobug: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
APC and PDP think that displaying crowds induce with money means that Nigeria has accepted them.
Obidient are mostly educated Nigeria , who don't have time attending rallies because of work .
The large number of Obidient members are business people and can not leave their business for political rallies.
Majority of Peter Obi supporters are not supporting him because of money but for the good of Nigeria.
Fixed. Fair judgement. That's Sagacity from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by LegendHero(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol coming from the same Obiidiots that initially was conducting 1 billion walk and always uploading pictures.

Now they’ve seen they are like termites compared to APC and suddenly crowd don’t count.

This one started his own tears early. If you claim to have millions of Nigerians behind you, how do you explain 1000 people not showing up in your rally? Check the Kogi LP rally today, you guys are even ashamed to post the rally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by mycar: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
true talk

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Villa12(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
Chinedu

More than half of you obingo and zombies don't have PVC

I love you guys for one thing, una sabi spot the next president ASAP and una go begin wish the person all manner of evil, hating unnecessary

We no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k as mobilization fee for campaign

grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
DSS1335:
You are a very wise man OP.

We are too numerous to attend any political rally due to our very tight schedules. But we are boiling with holy Anger to dealt both APC and PDP a heavy blow through our PVC. I can confidently brag that Rivers state is only for Peter Obi
I was asking some of my friend at Taraba why many people didn't attend Peter Obi rally and he told me that people there already made up their mind, that even though Peter Obi didn't do campaign they will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol coming from the same Obiidiots that initially was conducting 1 billion walk and always uploading pictures.

Now they’ve seen they are like termites compared to APC and suddenly crowd don’t count.

This one started his own tears early. If you claim to have millions of Nigerians behind you, how do you explain 1000 people not showing up in your rally? Check the Kogi LP rally today, you guys are even ashamed to post the rally.

Awareness has already been created for people to know the party Peter Obi belong to. Nigerians have already accepted that and now waiting on that day of Election.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Nakedtruths: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by LegendHero(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
Awareness has already been created for people to know the party Peter Obi belong to. Nigerians have already accepted that and now waiting on that day of Election.

Yes that’s why Nigerians don’t come out for his rally.

Obiidiots and delusion are like 5 & 6.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

More than half of you obingo and zombies don't have PVC

I love you guys for one thing, una sabi spot the next president ASAP and una go begin wish the person all manner of evil, hating unnecessary

We no dey give shi shi but we dey share bread and 1k as mobilization fee for campaign

grin grin cheesy
We know that many of you are out there starving with 30k, engaging in Agboro work and yahoo, shouting Emi lokan. We are not jobless people who collect 1k to attend rallies.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes that’s why Nigerians don’t come out for his rally.

Obiidiots and delusion are like 5 & 6.
Good meat need no Bush.
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Babachukwu: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
People like me and all my staff do not have time to attend rally, but that election day, we will all cast our votes for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by floret23(f): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
Obidients are mostly educated Nigeria, (students and salary earners), who don't have time attending rallies because of work.

You are right. I don't have time for rally but I'll surely vote for Obi. If you want to be deceived by hired urchins called crowd, good for you.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by infohenry(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
You are right bro, I cannot imagine myself going to a stadium for political rally.
I work in an organization that is one the major employer of labour in Nigeria and I can tell you for free that 85% of the workforce is obedient, who among them will leave their job to attend rally.
Obi came to port harcourt to commission a project we all watch it on television in the office.
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by beelon1020(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dreamers from the south east! You people pride yourself so much that your ego won’t even allow you from pitfalls,..
how many are you self? 5%?.. dot in a circle!?... your noise and egoistic attitude is next to nothing... anyways all the noise will end by end of February...
So now Nigeria is not zoo again abi? Bunch of confused peeps!

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by dignity33: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
beelon1020:
Dreamers from the south east! You people pride yourself so much that your ego won’t even allow you from pitfalls,..
how many are you self? 5%?.. dot in a circle!?... your noise and egoistic attitude is next to nothing... anyways all the noise will end by end of February...
So now Nigeria is not zoo again abi? Bunch of confused peeps!
Because ethnic bigotry have crowded your sense of reason. Point of correction the people you call 5% is the most populated tribe in Nigeria, that caught across half of South South and North Central. Peter Obi is the only candidate that accepted across all the tribe in Nigeria. Not Emi lokan or milkano.
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
hehehe keep narrating online, it will soon clear for your eyes gradually grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Villa12(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
We know that many of you are out there starving with 30k, engaging in Agboro work and yahoo, shouting Emi lokan. We are not jobless people who collect 1k to attend rallies.
Chinedu

You do not only collect 1k but also collect bread
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by hakanai(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
APC and PDP think that displaying crowds induce with money means that Nigeria has accepted them

What is to say they won't accept cash and vote for them as well? The person who can participate in such a manner may do the same during elections. Don't be too sure they won't vote for them as well.
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by femisplash: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
floret23:

Obidients are mostly educated Nigeria, (students and salary earners), who don't have time attending rallies because of work.

You are right. I don't have time for rally but I'll surely vote for Obi. If you want to be deceived by hired urchins called crowd, good for you.
Ain't you the same person that was opening several threads revelling over Obidient one million March across several states?.. How have you Obidient been flooding yourselves on the streets months back, despite you not having the time due to work?. Jungle don mature abi?
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by julaion: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Getting our PVC is more important than attending rally
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Olowoeko11: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
thought Buhari don spoil naija and no work and business don crumble ?
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by beelon1020(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
Because ethnic bigotry have crowded your sense of reason. Point of correction the people you call 5% is the most populated tribe in Nigeria, that caught across half of South South and North Central. Peter Obi is the only candidate that accepted across all the tribe in Nigeria. Not Emi lokan or milkano.
Lol.. see your big and spitting odour mouth... you people crossed across everywhere because you have turned your region to a crisis zone.. hence all of you a fleeing across the nation...
Peter obi ko.. James obi ni,.. you go soon see John obi and Matthew obi self... smh!
If obistingy win one state na rigging...
Re: The Reason Why Many Obidient Supporter Don't Attend Rally. by Godwin4444: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
dignity33:
are you pained?
but u people bragged about 1 million march at rally at first now,when u ran out of steam then u started giving excuses

(1) (Reply)

G-5 Governors Finally Revealed Their Preferred Presidential Candidate Ahead Of F / Thank God PDP Gave Atiku The Ticket. Wike Would Have Been A Walk Over By APC. / Azu River Massacre: The Souls Of Our Youths Cry Out For Revenge...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.