Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife (33577 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by NairalandGossip: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kk
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by GistFullGround: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
meobizy:
He still misses her.

That's why he still talks about her.
Maybe the old chick busted him self.
I am sure the old chick will soon expose him.
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by FireUpNow(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
jaxxy:
A naija gal wi not leave a UK based guy from a local one
you cannot say my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by PraiseHim4ever: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=PrettyBolu post=119131177]I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

What if it is the wife that goes online to start narrating how her ex-boyfriend used to hang her on staircase and fire her from behind mercilessly. How would the husband feel?[quote author=PrettyBolu post=119131177]I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

What if it is the wife that goes online to start narrating how her ex-boyfriend used to hang her on staircase and fire her from behind mercilessly. How would the husband feel?
[quote author=PrettyBolu post=119131177]I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

What if it is the wife that goes online to start narrating how her ex-boyfriend used to hang her on staircase and fire her from behind mercilessly. How would the husband feel?
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
GistFullGround:

That's why he still talks about her.
Maybe the old chick busted him self.
I am sure the old chick will soon expose him.
Yeye dey smell
He will lie if she does. It’s best to keep quiet in such situation. Na only him and her sabi the truth — like a troublesome marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by mrksquare: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
GistFullGround:
No Boy pikin & you think say you be man?

You are still living in the stone age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by surgical: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

what did dakolo feel when he learnt about krest

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by ThugOfWar: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I think some stories are better left unsaid. All these married men always talking about the ex relationships.

well we might never hear that part unless the lady is fortunate to see this
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by wallezee: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Yemi Davids has shared how God’s instruction made him abandon a struggling relationship with a UK-based girlfriend for another woman in Nigeria.
He said the woman in Nigeria who now happens to be his wife was a diligent choir member in the church at that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc1A48XKIUI

These people will keep deceiving the foolish Christians that they hear from God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by ibkayee(f): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
The video isn’t as controversial as the thread implies

His long distance relationship with his London based girlfriend wasn’t practical so he found someone local.

The end

Was it God or just common sense? Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Munzy14(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
And he had 4girls...hehehehe Oga them go revenge sha.

If some one leave your daughter for a Panya based woman no curse o grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by GOFRONT(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
I see only one man and plenty other bags of wahala.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by womenareapezz: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Yemi Davids has shared how God’s instruction made him abandon a struggling relationship with a UK-based girlfriend for another woman in Nigeria.
He said the woman in Nigeria who now happens to be his wife was a diligent choir member in the church at that time.

no male child?
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by vickydevoka(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Please forgive us
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Igiaruwe04: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Shut up. I'm angry at you right now for saying things like this. If I want, I won't allow you to come to Canada as I have the ability to do and undo. But I won't block your chance to leave nigeria for good. I forgive you because we offend God and he forgives us. Do well boy
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Cmanforall: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

You're funny
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by womenareapezz: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Munzy14:
And he had 4girls...hehehehe Oga them go revenge sha.

If some one leave your daughter for a Panya based woman no curse o grin
repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
mrksquare:

You are still living in the stone age.
His mother is man, that is what he is trying to tell us. cheesy
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Truthshscrazy: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
KK
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
GistFullGround:
No Boy pikin & you think say you be man?
Your mother is a man, i am sure grin
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
He should just say that he couldn't "japa" through her to the UK, crooked pastor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Jokerman(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
That woman is one of the most humble women I have ever come across.

She's also very business Savvy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Herbephe1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
F9
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Bolsman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2022

Yea.... somethings are better not said.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by ZooOga: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
nice looking church, family and flock but for me a waste of time viewing that vid and FP space. wink
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by hush15: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Na heavenly instruction abi, and you have daughters abi... be lying on God o.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by hush15: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
meobizy:
He still misses her.

Exactly or better still, his ex is about to drop a bombshell, so it's a question of who is quicker.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Obakoolex(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
You were simply double dating.....say the truth grin
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by fof1: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

You have Started O...Fire how...? Is it a Firing Squad...Did She Complain when it is Hot? Mind urself O!
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by rinzylee(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

What if he never had such history with her ?

What if he put so much boundaries to ensure a Holy relationship?

What if he was teaching and the OP is now quoting out of context?

Sometimes you may need to tell a life experience while mentoring others.
Re: Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife by Gospel2Day: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Did he mention or describe how he had se.x with his ex-girlfriend in the video?
You don't always have to comment.
Some comments are better left untyped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.