Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods (470 Views)

Yes Daddy or Drug Daddy, choose your Daddy wisely. See designs / Sam Daddy To Emerge Unopposed In Imo PDP Gubernatorial Primaries / Vote For Nairaland All Time Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lalasticlala mynd44 nipfmod seun osewa ishilove
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Were you born by rape?

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Were you born by rape?

The exact question your grandma asked your teenage mom after running away from home then returning 10 months later with you.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

The exact question your grandma asked your teenage mom after running away from home then returning 10 months later with you.

That's not the right answer to my question, if you want to run mad, wait till January 16.

Were you born through rape? I have my reason for asking you and I'm very serious about it

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

That's not the right answer to my question, if you want to run mad, wait till January 16.

Were you born through rape? I have my reason for asking you and I'm very serious about it

and am telling you this because i was there, i held your mom down, dealt her some blows before me and my gang took turns on her, you are indeed a product of rape.
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

and am telling you this because i was there, i held your mom down, dealt her some blows before me and my gang took turns on her, you are indeed a product of rape.

This is Nairaland, a place where people put their sense of reasoning to test. You need to know one thing that your response doesn't really shows you are qualify to be a nairalander.

My dear, please be honest, are you a product of gang rape?
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by BeardedMeat(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Op are you a Nigerian by choice, birth, relationship or marriage?
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by BeardedMeat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

Is this your true life story??

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

This is Nairaland, a place where people put their sense of reasoning to test. You need to know one thing that your response doesn't really shows you are qualify to be a nairalander.

My dear, please be honest, are you a product of gang rape?

im telling you what am telling you
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

im telling you what am telling you

No problem.

But stop dragging with your brain. Remember you don't have much strength upstairs

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Is this your true life story??

Please ask him. Oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

No problem.

But stop dragging with your brain. Remember you don't have much strength upstairs

i know and
na wetin u use resemble me, remember i ra,ped your mom
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

i know and
na wetin u use resemble me, remember i ra,ped your mom

Your lineage deserves an award for stubbornness... Rest in peace bro
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Your lineage deserves an award for stubbornness... Rest in peace bro
when are you collecting the Award on our behalf, son?
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Please ask him. Oooooo
That guy is very vawulent. Peace is not an option.
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That guy is very vawulent. Peace is not an option.

That's why I'm teaching him the lesson of his life. He's just an opportunist to be on Nairaland and he's misusing the chance.

Thunder fire his balls

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

when are you collecting the Award on our behalf, son?

You shall be castrated very soon. I'm working on your ip address and location
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

You shall be castrated very soon. I'm working on your ip address and location

Lol no need for that? just asked your mom the guy who helped pin her down and dashed her blows before tearing her panties and you know... on that fateful night 16th October 2002 the night you came into this world, I'm sure she still remembers.
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Buhari4sale: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Braveboi1:

Lol no need for that? just asked your mom the guy who helped pin her down and dashed her blows before tearing her panties and you know... on that fateful night 16th October 2002 the night you came into this world, I'm sure she still remembers.

It's very good you understand English language and you can type with it. I won't ask you again.. I've realized the reality of how you came into this world..

No one can argue with me that you weren't born through RAPE.. I. won't reply or answer your mention again until I hear from your mom to clarify this fact you called insinuation.

BTW : You came into this world through bravery from a rapist and it took a grave mother to let it go and gave birth to the bastard child. Your moniker is perfect and I greet you once again.

Goodnight to you bro
Re: Welcome Your Daddy To Nairaland All Mods by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari4sale:

It's very good you understand English language and you can type with it. I won't ask you again.. I've realized the reality of how you came into this world..

No one can argue with me that you weren't born through RAPE.. I. won't reply or answer your mention again until I hear from your mom to clarify this fact you called insinuation.

BTW : You came into this world through bravery from a rapist and it took a grave mother to let it go and gave birth to the bastard child. Your moniker is perfect and I greet you once again.

Goodnight to you bro

say it without crying

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The New Withdrawal Policy / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket A Jihad Call, We Will Help Tinubu Actualize It – Kano C / Answering Tinubu's Supporters Problematic Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.