Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS (1454 Views)

Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
With almighty Atiku and Kwankwaso in the ballot Tinubu cannot come 1st or 2nd in of the northwest states. This is realistic fact

South South states being predominantly PDP Atiku will manage the 2nd position with tiny votes. Tinubu will see 3rd position here. Obi will take 1st in all states with about 75%

North East states, again with Atiku and Kwankwaso in the Tinubu will confidentiality see 3rd position courtesy of borno . However, in Taraba state obi will drag 2nd

Southwest states, Tinubu will make it to 1st and 2nd positions with about 55% depending on the state. Obi will give a good fight for first position in Lagos

South East states, Obi takes 1 all through with 95% and Atiku will manage 2nd Tinubu will see tiny 3rd position

North Central: here is the battle ground but also Atiku will take kwara, Tinubu will manage 2nd. Benue Obi will take the day with Atiku coming 2nd
Kogi Atiku will take the day while Tinubu come 2nd.
Plateau Obi may take the day while Atiku ccomes 2nd.
Abuja Obi will take the day while Atiku comes 2nd
Nassarawa Atiku comes 1st and Obi 2nd
Niger is Atiku 1st and Obi or Tinubu will manage 2nd

This is fact, I know Urchins will dispute it without fact

Please Urchins argue with fact and emotions considering the use of BVAS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Villa12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Una go create thread for Seun platform una go tire

Hahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:

Hahahahaha
Please show us the states baba Tinubu can come 2nd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Villa12(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Please show us the states baba Tinubu can come 2nd
Hahahahaha

Una go create thread for Seun platform una go tire grin grin

Una never see chumchin

Hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Newton2024: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Una go create thread for Seun platform una go tire grin grin

Una never see chumchin

Hahahahaha

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Newton2024: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:

Hahahahaha
Always hiding your pain behind laughing emojis. Your work as an urchin is truly not easy.

Don't forget to call me Chinedu today grin
Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo.

1 Like

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Villa12(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Newton2024:
Always hiding your pain behind laughing emojis. Your work as an urchin is truly not easy.

Don't forget to call me Chinedu today grin
Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo.
Hahahahaha

Chinedu the one and only ndi developer grin grin

Are you going home for Christmas? I learnt JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Villa12(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=119130555][/quote]Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=119130555][/quote]
Please can you State Tinubu chances in any state outside SW where he can come 1st or 2nd
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Newton2024: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Jamiu Muhammed, Peter Obi's presidency will heal you. I believe!

1 Like

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Villa12(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Newton2024:
Jamiu Muhammed, Peter Obi's presidency will heal you. I believe!
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going to AfghanEastern for Christmas? I learnt that JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

Make una go visit the paradise Naanu build for una

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by beelon1020(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol.. hahahaha... I laugh in Spanish
Hohohohohoho... I laugh in Swahili..
Bro’s dreaming and fantasizing is free off charge... but the reality is the keynote of all facts...
Before February the reality will be setting in...
Obi will only get scanty votes here and there across few states... even Atiku will surely get more votes than obi... and BAT will surely get more robust votes than both of them...
who know obi for north?.. some 5k people in the whole of north!.. in South west.. some folks in Alabaa and festac.. in south east.. his Simon brothers are waiting for him...
OGA wake up and smell the coffee..
LP and PDP don’t even have money to fund national campaign...
You are free to dream till February..,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Ruggedniggaone: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonsense! obi will struggle to get 60% in South East which is his region and that's the only region he is likely to win he will struggle to come second in South south and third or fourth in the remaining region expecially with what we have been seeing from his rally in Taraba and kogi nothing for him in North central so why don't you start worrying about obi chance omo nna?
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by Newton2024: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going to AfghanEastern for Christmas? I learnt that JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

Make una go visit the paradise Naanu build for una

grin grin

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by ezegold4we: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi is the only candidate that will get votes from sensible, reasonable, responsible and intelligent Nigerians Nationwide,

Obi's vote will be increasing like agege bread in inec server,

This is the first Time we are having a third force presidential candidate being loved and supported by majority of voters especially youths,

Both PDP and APC are afraid because Right now,they don't know how to handle Obi becos Obi is not playing politics, he's being real and Nigerians are happy to have him on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol.. hahahaha... I laugh in Spanish
Hohohohohoho... I laugh in Swahili..
Bro’s dreaming and fantasizing is free off charge... but the reality is the keynote of all facts...
Before February the reality will be setting in...
Obi will only get scanty votes here and there across few states... even Atiku will surely get more votes than obi... and BAT will surely get more robust votes than both of them...
who know obi for north?.. some 5k people in the whole of north!.. in South west.. some folks in Alabaa and festac.. in south east.. his Simon brothers are waiting for him...
OGA wake up and smell the coffee..
LP and PDP don’t even have money to fund national campaign...
You are free to dream till February..,
Which state will Tinubu come 2nd outside SW I have just given you where Obi and Atiku will get that. Tinubu is a rejected product both home and away
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by beelon1020(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
wasiubello:

Which state will Tinubu come 2nd outside SW I have just given you where Obi and Atiku will get that. Tinubu is a rejected product both home and away
Lol.. rejected? Big clown! You stay in your local yard with your nokia phone and you are guessing what is happening around the nation?.. apart from your backyard local market, where else have you been in the whole of Nigeria? Or out of it? I guess non..
Like I said, dreaming is free,.. go keep dreaming.. Reality will wake up in February...
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
beelon1020:
Lol.. rejected? Big clown! You stay in your local yard with your nokia phone and you are guessing what is happening around the nation?.. apart from your backyard local market, where else have you been in the whole of Nigeria? Or out of it? I guess non..
Like I said, dreaming is free,.. go keep dreaming.. Reality will wake up in February...
You still making noise without pointing to me one single state that Tinubu has organic supporters
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by beelon1020(m): 1:47am On Dec 14, 2022
wasiubello:

You still making noise without pointing to me one single state that Tinubu has organic supporters
Nr clown! Go ahead and make your unrealistic predictions, when the results are out in February your eyes go clear!

1 Like

Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by AbbMarzuq: 2:13am On Dec 14, 2022
I see Peter Obi written all over this analysis.
But you need to understand that Kwankwanso will not even win Kano.

You'll see.
Re: States That Tinubu Will Come 1st And 2nd In 2023 With BVAS by wasiubello: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2022
AbbMarzuq:
I see Peter Obi written all over this analysis.
But you need to understand that Kwankwanso will not even win Kano.

You'll see.
So in your mind Housa Fulani will queue behind Tinubu against Kwankwaso and Atiku

(1) (Reply)

2023 : Why LP Rallies Not On Live TV Broadcast? / One Thing Tinubu Supporters Have In Common (Pictures) / How Did People's Gazette Manage To Get Obi And Oyedepo Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.