Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street (48319 Views)

Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Missing Mercy Henry Found Dead, Body Mutilated, Buried In Lagos (Photo) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by BRATISLAVA: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nefort:

Shut up. Why are you blaming girls instead of the criminals?

Help us ask these murder apologists.

If they knew how to, with the way they comment, they would be doing the same thing.

It's as if the criminals are doing them a favor that puts huge money in their pockets anytime they sacrifice another girl on their altar of money rituals with the way they are happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Vatod(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
My Yigbo Brothers won’t accept this…. This must be in Ogun or other SW region they were not Nigerian but want to be Nigerian President
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by hkidola00(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
do u wanna bet 100k for final..I support France..awaiting u response
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by clinician2x: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:
An average Nigerian girl is not aware what she's preventing by just closing her legs.

If 12.836% of Nigerian girls decide to close legs for just 3 weeks, Nigerian will be greater than Canada.

God rest her soul.

Ode
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by tollyboy5(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2022
funshint:

So what is so funny about all these? Is it that we've so much lost our consciousness as human beings?!
My reply was in reference to her statement and profile not the topic.
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by clinician2x: 12:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Prayers without work is vain. Channel this energy to educate your fellow hustlers to reduce hand for waka waka.

Oshimmiri no dey drown person wey em never see em legs.

The girl kidnapped from BRT bus and killed was waka waka abi
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by funshint(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

My reply was in reference to her statement and profile not the topic.
Yes I know....but she's right. Still not funny.
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by tollyboy5(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2022
funshint:

Yes I know....but she's right. Still not funny.
And I'm not wrong. Besides I never typed funny anywhere.
Stop interpreting emoji that might mean many things
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by AyomideOG01: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is wickedness

May Allah continue to protect all ladies in Nigeria. Ladies have become endangered species. Look at this young girl, gone like that because of some evil men don’t want to work hard.

May her soul Rest In Peace and may Allah guide all girls in Nigeria.

Tell her sisters to slow down on gold digging. It has become a norm for you and your sisters. Always on the hunt to reap where they did not show. If there are 100 women now in Rivers state, 91 is into hook up and that's both married and single. Una never even see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by kaywon: 2:15am On Dec 14, 2022
MrCover:
Mr Cover, Is Back On Nairaland Forum Now

Expect Back To Back, Trending Bad News.

Don't be a fool. Don't glorify evil

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by faceLAGOS: 2:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Only thing Nigeria girls are useful for after safe sex with them.

Useless set of defects.
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/13/mutilated-body-of-young-lady-found-on-port-harcourt-street/

that should have been Jeon from Nairaland on side street.......he said he is gay . they ned to start hutin them
they need to chop that boy like cow meat (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by JustforMen: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Nefort:

Shut up. Why are you blaming girls instead of the criminals?

Talking strickly about crime, Prostitution is also a crime in Nigeria.

We know the wicked murderers will not stop looking for victims to kill but the victims can lower their chances of being murdered by being more careful, less materialistic and avoiding Prostitution.

Atleast if they don't follow every dick and Harry in the name of hookup, the chances of being available to be preyed upon becomes lowered considerably.

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by FutureFocus: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2022
What’s really going on in this country of recent? Jos, Anambra and Now PH!!
3 crazy incident like this in the space of 3 days?
Oh lord! Have Mercy
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Elidrisy20: 3:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is wickedness

May Allah continue to protect all ladies in Nigeria. Ladies have become endangered species. Look at this young girl, gone like that because of some evil men don’t want to work hard.

your prayers should include the men too,Ameen
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Faposky95: 4:28am On Dec 14, 2022
...what are the Women- female leaders, OAPs, mothers, grandmothers, religious Mam's, etc doing....
As I've said, the problem is the hatred women have towards other women.....
It's them that should arise and address these ills in a humane way, because they are the conveyors in our society.
When we say, this is Africa, we mean, love and care for the coming future.
Women deserve the best and better.....but not with this new found heart of stone 21st century approach.....
Even abroad where they seem to be losing it, it's still the women rising up to educate ......
Govt you keep failing the family.......but
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by mdntiri(m): 4:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:
An average Nigerian girl is not aware what she's preventing by just closing her legs.

If 12.836% of Nigerian girls decide to close legs for just 3 weeks, Nigerian will be greater than Canada.

God rest her soul.

How some of you reason. And if the Yahoo boy NEED to make human sacrifices, they can't KIDNAP people etc?

You should be condemning yahoo yahoo, greed, lazy youth, unemployment, fetish priests etc
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by carsuperman: 5:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
This is wickedness

who sent you and your gender to become marketers of pussy for sale. Make finish unah. Women have destroyed this world for us
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by mvem(m): 5:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Pierocash:
The handiwork of Yahoo boys.

We keep warning this giris to stay away from men and young boys of questionable means of livelihood,but no,they won't listen.

The rate of materialism among women in Ph here is just too disgusting,even the jobless ones want to dorime
what if it was one chance and secondly you totally didn't sat anything about these criminals

Why blame the victims every single time
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Meley(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Pierocash:
The handiwork of Yahoo boys.

We keep warning this giris to stay away from men and young boys of questionable means of livelihood,but no,they won't listen.

The rate of materialism among women in Ph here is just too disgusting,even the jobless ones want to dorime
Most of u guys here are idiots. Let's leave the yahoo criminals who killed someone and blame the victim. For all we know she could have been his girlfriend,yet he used her for rituals. Idiots like u would rather blame girls rather than blame the bastard killers who because they want quick money and don't want to work, they kill people for rituals
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by JOACHINpedro: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Tell her sisters to slow down on gold digging. It has become a norm for you and your sisters. Always on the hunt to reap where they did not show. If there are 100 women now in Rivers state, 91 is into hook up and that's both married and single. Una never even see anything
Calm down comrade, this blame game is stale. Reason logical for once.
carsuperman:
who sent you and your gender to become marketers of pussy for sale. Make finish unah. Women have destroyed this world for us
faceLAGOS:
Only thing Nigeria girls are useful for after safe sex with them.

Useless set of defects.
Be logical, stop the blame game
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Jeon(f): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2022
DaddyCK:

that should have been Jeon from Nairaland on side street.......he said he is gay . they ned to start hutin them
they need to chop that boy like cow meat (no oofeinse) angry

Good morning love.

3 Likes

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by sageb: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Toriagirl(f): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2022
The handwork of ritualist
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by jimmynauty: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Spirit shall not die but live a d declare the wodks if Yahweh. I am
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Emilia154(f): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Nefort:

Your post is just stupid. Rather than blame the criminals you choose to blame girls.
Oga he is very correct,am a girl and wen i c something wrong i wil say it.girls of nowadays dont want to work to earn their own money,they prefer to be sharing their pussy 4 money jst because day want to belong and carry d latest phone making dem fall prey to yahoo boys and ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by detectivejones: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:

God rest her soul.
I don't know why I find this funny. We need to start a campaign on this ASAP
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2022
hkidola00:
do u wanna bet 100k for final..I support France..awaiting u response
your quoting an imposter
Re: Mutilated Body Of Young Lady Found On Port Harcourt Street by Pierocash(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Meley:

Most of u guys here are idiots. Let's leave the yahoo criminals who killed someone and blame the victim. For all we know she could have been his girlfriend,yet he used her for rituals. Idiots like u would rather blame girls rather than blame the bastard killers who because they want quick money and don't want to work, they kill people for rituals
Why do they always kill the women 95-98% of the time?

Why will a girl run after a man that has questionable means of livelihood,or are you telling me that you don't know these men once you see them? But these materialistic women still choose to date them.

Nobody is exonerating the killers, but the killing wouldn't have been just too easy for them if these lazy giris don't provide themselves as easy sacrifice.

Come to Ph here and see how this lads are wasting their lives away chasing Yahoo boys and still bold and proud to tell you they can't date broke guys. If such a girl is finally killed for ritual,will you pity her? No,she made her choice. Girl wey dey with me when I was broke and now reaping the goodies now,is she not more pretty than these leeches who want to enjoy were they didn't sow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.