Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? (839 Views)

One among these people will be your next President / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Trendy247: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yesterday after replying to a post on one of the threads on Fp, I got four private messages from four different accounts.
Interestingly, these accounts have similar profile information.

@Seun, any explanation for this?

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Trendy247: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
More

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by DSC7: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
They sent me too....

I dey wait make any of them try shiit,,,

Send dem to where 2pac dey cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by sweetonugbu: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
They are hacking peoples account,they hacked mine i just recoverd it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
They sent to me too but unfortunately I don't do private messages on Nairaland. I have never private messaged anyone on Nairaland anyone sending me a dm is wasting his or her time.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Godwin4444: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Trendy247:
Yesterday after replying to a post on one of the threads on Fp, I got four private messages from four different accounts.

same here

Click on all those accounts n u will see they are d same with d same content n signature

I don dismiss all of them though
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by money121(m): 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lobatan
Same here

Private msg from porshnuel Inda2020 Mrteju hmlsolo

Let becareful on nairaland
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Aufbauh(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
I received more than 8 emails from different 8 different monikers but same profile details but I dismissed then all.

Some of those obidient kids trying to hack into your account & disable it cos of your hard but objective stand against the fraudulent scammer Pitopi. I've observed that this happened when you've make strong & damaging comments on Peter Obi.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Aufbauh:
I received more than 8 emails from different 8 different monikers but same profile details but I dismissed then all.

Some of those obidient kids trying to hack into your account & disable it cos of your hard but objective stand against the fraudulent scammer Pitopi. I've observed that this happened when you've make strong & damaging comments on Peter Obi.

Stop being stupid.

Stop being unnecessarily stupid.

Everyone is getting the same emails. undecided

Learn when to quit being daft and to make sensible comments.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by slivertongue: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's been happening long before the OBIDIENTs came on board. I received alots of same message but I don't do aboki here

6 Likes

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Trendy247: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's only Thlefnubu I criticize when I have the time.. So I think it's one of ur fellow Agbadorians that is responsible for it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Aufbauh(m): 4:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Stop being stupid.

Stop being unnecessarily stupid.

Everyone is getting the same emails. undecided

Learn when to quit being daft and to make sensible comments.

Trendy247:

It's only Thlefnubu I criticize when I have the time.. So I think it's one of ur fellow Agbadorians that is responsible for it

I'm not surprise & I shouldn't be blame for you guys myopia and naivety as intolerance & cyber bully runs through the zombidients who are majority neophytes.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Tochi3(m): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Ruggedniggaone: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Nobe only you same thing happened to my account
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

I'm not surprise & I shouldn't be blame for you guys myopia and naivety as intolerance & cyber bully runs through the zombidients who are majority neophytes.
Oga, just shut it.
You know you went off-tangent in your first comment and you're still yapping thrash. You're too old for this nonsense.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Fira09(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Trendy247:

It's a bot 'fabricated' by a nuisance trying to access/hack your account, you better not approve or reply the mail.

The accounts that even sent you the private message are already hacked

It's high time NL mods put a check to this, Thousands of NLanders have received this message a day before yesterday/yesterday. Many will fall victim to this.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Fira09(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
sweetonugbu:

Dude check your account profile!
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by GoooodHardDick: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Same here.

I think they're Tinubu urchins but of course I ignored their asses
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by sweetonugbu: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Fira09:

Dude check your account profile!
yes because of the hacking they changed my nairaland password and my email password,but i was able to recover them, the rest is left for seun to correct.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Fira09(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2022
sweetonugbu:
yes because of the hacking they changed my nairaland password and my email password,but i was able to recover them, the rest is left for seun to correct.
Okay, it's better you report the issue to them(mods) through the "mail Supermod" option on the Homepage or your profile will remain stagnant like that.
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Lionstep: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2022
I thought is only me oo, but the good thing is that I don't have time for any private messages on nairaland
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Same with me, I did some background checks I found out that d accounts belongs to d same person, 8 mention
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by Chaos14: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
sweetonugbu:
You see whats happening to me to?
Re: Why Are These People Sending Me Private Messages? by swaggerjack: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Got the message as well.

(1) (Reply)

Prove That Tinubu Bulit Lagos / Atiku’s Campaign: Wike Dancing Like Village Masquerade / How Tinubu Is Now Buying Supreme Court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.