Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) (49503 Views)

Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
hope say d man Bleep am wella sha
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omg! This is so terrible, who did she offend? Why are humans so wicked? cry
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by omoredia: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Damalex4luv:

Stupid fool... what concern your obi looser with this sad post

Don't give urself sickness that u shouldn't have.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Emilia154(f): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
kingscare1:
SPIRITUAL , not ordinary.
This life sef.
Aje na spiritual something o
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by lovinagbad: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Burruchaga71:
It will never be well with Tinubu.
Rip young lady.
You see your life. This is the reason BAT will win these election. You mentioned his name in everything. That's what we call.OGA NAH master
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by lereinter(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
omoredia:
If a bad political candidiate wins then you lose!

Get your PVC and make your vote count!

The fight for a better country must be done from mulitiple fronts!

#peterobi #pvc #votewisely

Please how do you obi is the good candidate, it seems you have seen tomorrow
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by omoredia: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
lereinter:

Please how do you obi is the good candidate, it seems you have seen tomorrow

I owe u alot if Obi doesn't change this country for the better. I said Buhari will be a disaster and it happened
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by lereinter(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
The fragility of Life.

This is a very bad occurrence, it's a horrible incident

May her memory be a blessing
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
omoredia:

I owe u alot if Obi doesn't change this country for the better. I said Buhari will be a disaster and it happened

That's you know what will happen tomorrow, hmmmm

Be specific what do you own me
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by naijknight: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obio4real:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod OAM4J
guy matured for once...why you dey men
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Emdebby2: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
So sad. Either bad road or wreckless driving.
RIP
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by omoredia: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
lereinter:

That's you know what will happen tomorrow, hmmmm

Be specific what do you own me

N10,000 and a free copy of my book
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
please a quick advise to people that have wedding or event to do, reduce your excess gallivanting, travelling, night walking and any vulnerable places

also understand that in Africa here wedding is spiritual and you use spiritual to handle spiritual, I pity people that have wedding in front yet not going on fasting and prayer, if you're spiritually safe, what about your guests and in-law

may God comfort her husband to be and family

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by highchief1: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
thundafire:
Speed all this drivers never learn
u be fool.slower cars have more accidents on the high way.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by sydney440(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
My heart is really broken...May the Almighty God the families...and may God accept her soul Amen ..this is really painful..
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by SURElee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chai!
Intending couples should travel less towards their big day.
This is too ghastly. Kai!
Rest in peace, God comforts all who mourn at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by PastorOku: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
kingscare1:
SPIRITUAL , not ordinary.

This life sef.

Nothing spiritual. It's just life. Kai Africans?
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Successfulben: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Most people are oblivious or should I say ignorant of spiritual battles. They don't know or believe in family battles. Most pastors or religious leaders do not prepare there members for real life. They tell them to shovel to God so God can tipper back to them. There is more to this life than what we see and what we were taught. Jesus said that men ought always to pray and not to faint. That accident was an arrow shot at her from a member of her family and could have been averted if they understood "war-fare".In the realm of the spirit Ignorance is not an excuse. We pray for
the repose of her
soul[.quote author=Obio4real post=119131438]By Obio Monday

A beautiful lady whose wedding was scheduled for 27th of December, 2022 has died in a fatal accident, leaving her husband-to-be heartbroken.

Blessing Ebodo, a nurse from Bekwarra Local Government Area of Cross River State, lost her life yesterday in a terrible car accident along Calabar-Ikom Highway in Cross River State.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that two other occupants of the vehicle survived the accident with injuries.

Lamenting his loss, Blessing’s husband-to-be, Bernard Ushie wrote on Facebook:

“Dear Blessing 27th is close and our cloths have arrived from Aba I’m waiting for you to return from Calabar so we can conclude the plans. You know this marriage will be top notch .

“Please do not leave me on this dark place.”

Another of his post read:

“After the lost (sic) of my only sister I found you a perfect match and feels more comfortable being with you.

You gave me love,care and attention more than I expect.

You were a strong woman
A prayer warrior
A dedicated woman to the nursing profession
I’ll forever miss the love of my life.
Short time with you I learned so many.
Rest on Babe”

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/12/criver-photos-bride-to-be-dies-in-terrible-car-accident-two-weeks-to-wedding-groom-left-heartbroken.html?amp=1[/quote]
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
omoredia:

N10,000 and a free copy of my book

Lolzzzzz
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by izubext007: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
God forbid I reject it.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chei! village people has succeeded.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by madgoat(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by dnawah(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
NairalandGossip:
Jealous friend has struck.

Don't tell them I told u
it will cost u #2000,if not I go talk.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
So sad ��� RIP sis
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Tannhauser(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Event planner won't know whether to return advance or ask for her balance.

You sir, are very wicked. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by nathaniel27(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2022
U see those bekwarra people they don't like anything progress

Very hateless set of people

Mind u I'm from crs
I know them too well

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by higgs: 2:55am On Dec 14, 2022
This is caused by overspeeding. Nothing spiritual here.Nigerians must learn to drive at moderate and controllable speeds.
Re: Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) by 1Alex: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2022
DLSReigns:
Rip to the dead. Truth is ,every single day that passes by, the appointed time gets closer.
every tik of the clock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.