Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate (9728 Views)

Accord Presidential Candidate, Imumolen, Tackles Peter Obi Over Economic Plan / Areas I'll Fix When I Become President - Imumolen, Accord Presidential Candidate / Uchendu Describes Choice Of Tonye Cole As 'a Breath Of Fresh Air' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Roboto11: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It's okay to dream on.

I'll urge all these parties to collapse their structures and support peter Obi at once

Obidients believe in structure?

2 Likes

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by mascot90: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
He will definitely win. We need him.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by PDPdestroyer(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
This na confirm youth, not some 61 year old youth grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by MiaBeer(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
This one is dancing around and waiting to be bribed the two old goons who stole our money.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by odevia: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
This one just want to add to his name "former presidential candidate"
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by MrCuteking(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Him followers go they laugh am for back.

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by AsawanaDgreat: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
How sure are you Sir? Tell us more on your agenda
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by wales4real(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Babe you are wicked grin
PrettyBolu:
You are welcome to make register. You should have gone for other positions like state house of assembly member.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by harmony75: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Taaaa Mr Obi is the fresh hope of new Nigeria �� �
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Munzy14(m): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Be like na only me wey no pick presidential form this season..

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by 2blessed01(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
For your mind...
Anyway... dream on...but na Peter Obi we want, so I urge you and your supporters to
Turn OBIDIENTS and vote for him...
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Jobabori(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
This candidate is younger than Obi. Obi at 61 is not the youngest presidential candidate as his followers want is to believe.

1 Like

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ewedu Munchers right now grin grin grin

Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Gobekli: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
No be only breath na length
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by Haymus007(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh. These people no even get family members wey dey talk sense into dem? How can someone be deceiving himself when it's very obvious that even his own very family won't vote for him grin
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by litaninja(m): 3:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Lol. Who be this one?
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by sageb: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs -- Accord presidential candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen has again urged Nigerians to emphatically endorse his candidature for the position of Nigeria's next president in 2023 as a way to demonstrate that they want a clear break from the ugly past of rudderless leadership.

The country's youngest presidential candidate believes the best way his countrymen and women can firmly point the way to a better and a more sustainable future was for them to reject the old order of clueless and directionless leadership by choosing him, a younger man with fresher ideas, to lead them into a new era of self-actualisation and all-round development.
While fielding questions from newsmen after a recent rally, Professor Imumolen said doing away with the old breed of leaders who have had nothing to offer despite decades of being at the helm, and deliberately seeking younger men and women like him with something new and different to take their place, was the best way the country could hope to achieve it's aim of rapid cultural, socio-economic recovery.

"Nigerians have almost cried themselves hoarse for good leadership for so long now, without any respite," Professor Imumolen told newsmen.
"For so long, we have had leaders who cared more about themselves than for the people. For so long, we have had self-serving leaders who would rather line their pockets with the country's common wealth, than work towards the collective good.

"For so long, we have had a sect of leaders who have continued to recycle themselves to such extent that it was leaders we knew when we were growing up that are still struggling to remain relevant today, even when it is so clear that they have passed their prime.

"But thank God that people like us have been given the grace to offer ourselves to Nigerians as ones better prepared to lead this country to the next level.

"My message to Nigerians therefore is for them to carefully consider the options before them and choose those they know have the capacity and wherewithal to lead them out of this quagmire of going around in circles, stagnation and dryness.

"And talking about capacity. I think I, Professor Christopher Imumolen, is well prepared to lead Nigeria and offer the people hope again. In my private capacity, I have been positively affecting lives and bringing succour to the depressed and underprivileged through different self-sponsored initiatives, schemes and programmes that have gone a long way in bringing smiles to millions of faces

"I am in no doubt that I'd do more if given the chance to be president of this great country," he said.

I like it when Youths contest for big positions.
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by shonepa(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2022
obembet:
This is kind of candidate Nigeria need.

Not Obi, Tinubu and Atiku.

Nigeria dont need all this old criminals, i wont be suprise If some animals defend thier brother.

Bro take it easy o....some people fit dey find u becos of this ur comment. Dem say dey need youthful and new president in the country and yet dey refuse to accept that all those criminals are part of the old system.

Staring through my rear view
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by bluedefender: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
I am that breath of fresh air that Nigeria needs -- Accord presidential candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate, Professor Christopher Imumolen has again urged Nigerians to emphatically endorse his candidature for the position of Nigeria's next president in 2023 as a way to demonstrate that they want a clear break from the ugly past of rudderless leadership.

The country's youngest presidential candidate believes the best way his countrymen and women can firmly point the way to a better and a more sustainable future was for them to reject the old order of clueless and directionless leadership by choosing him, a younger man with fresher ideas, to lead them into a new era of self-actualisation and all-round development.
While fielding questions from newsmen after a recent rally, Professor Imumolen said doing away with the old breed of leaders who have had nothing to offer despite decades of being at the helm, and deliberately seeking younger men and women like him with something new and different to take their place, was the best way the country could hope to achieve it's aim of rapid cultural, socio-economic recovery.

"Nigerians have almost cried themselves hoarse for good leadership for so long now, without any respite," Professor Imumolen told newsmen.
"For so long, we have had leaders who cared more about themselves than for the people. For so long, we have had self-serving leaders who would rather line their pockets with the country's common wealth, than work towards the collective good.

"For so long, we have had a sect of leaders who have continued to recycle themselves to such extent that it was leaders we knew when we were growing up that are still struggling to remain relevant today, even when it is so clear that they have passed their prime.

"But thank God that people like us have been given the grace to offer ourselves to Nigerians as ones better prepared to lead this country to the next level.

"My message to Nigerians therefore is for them to carefully consider the options before them and choose those they know have the capacity and wherewithal to lead them out of this quagmire of going around in circles, stagnation and dryness.

"And talking about capacity. I think I, Professor Christopher Imumolen, is well prepared to lead Nigeria and offer the people hope again. In my private capacity, I have been positively affecting lives and bringing succour to the depressed and underprivileged through different self-sponsored initiatives, schemes and programmes that have gone a long way in bringing smiles to millions of faces

"I am in no doubt that I'd do more if given the chance to be president of this great country," he said.

Eh breath of fresh air kor, close up ni
Re: I Am That Breath Of Fresh Air That Nigeria Needs - Accord Presidential Candidate by JoeNL22(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Work with obi.....your freshness will be more outstanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says / Meet The First Five Nigerians Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army / Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.