Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments (521 Views)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by zaddyofph(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
The Ex President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo has challenged that no better candidate can do it more than Peter Obi.

Watch Full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksreIxeSrF8
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by Jostoman: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Baba ride on nothing do you sir

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
OBASANJO you are trying very hard to be relevant , unfortunate in nigeria's politics of today you are irrelevant. You can only frightening yourself, nobody is frightening you

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by GistManor: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Baba ride on nothing do you sir

Gallant!!

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by Realrealfact: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by orisa37: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2022
OBJ IS A RECCE EXPERT.
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by orisa37: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2022
OBJ IS A VISIONARY AND HE IS NON VIOLENT.
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by orisa37: 5:04am On Dec 14, 2022
OBJ IS AN INSTRUCTOR.
AND A LIGHT TO NIGERIA.
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by Patrickker(m): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
OBASANJO you are trying very hard to be relevant , unfortunate in nigeria's politics of today you are irrelevant. You can only frightening yourself, nobody is frightening you
No matter how you love to hate OBJ, he remains an opinion leader, relevant, and a force to reckon with. No past Nigerian president alive is as influencial politically within and outside of Nigeria. You cant wish him away. I understood this better as an INEC adhoc staff working at his polling unit. Like or hate him, the guy is a top player when it matters in Nigeria's politics. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by princemillla(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:

This your comment really sold you U out as kid who shouldn’t even meddled with politic affairs or you simply are ignorant who doesn’t even. Understand anything.
Re: You Cannot Threaten Or Frighten Me - Obasanjo Laments by Ofunaofu: 6:02am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:

(1) (Reply)

DELGA Council Organizes Stakeholders Meeting Over 2023 Census ••• As Council Bos / Asiwaju's Crowd Is Pleasantly Terrifying, Opposition Should Not Waste Their Time / 17 Injured As Hoodlums Attack APC Senatorial Candidate’s Convoy In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.