Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer (31876 Views)

Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video) / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) / "Anthony Joshua Needs Sex To Become A Legend"-Two-time World Champ,Larry Holmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Benbellamor: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
fineberry:
Were are the anti-messi ?

You guys just have to respect the king of football at least fr this generation, I can't say of the next next generation after this .
They are Irredeemable, don't stress yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Numerouno94(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dalil8:
CR7 stans, let's admit it.

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

I fear the GOAT debate might come to an end on the 18th.

Wow!! Dalil8 na u b this abi dem don hack ur account? gringrin
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Corrosiveman(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
; Do

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don show
Hope PePe will blame MESSI & Referee for the exit of Croatians too

2 Likes

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
fineberry:
Were are the anti-messi ?

You guys just have to respect the king of football at least fr this generation, I can't say of the next next generation after this .
Don't Mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by MuMuOnBail: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
na wa oooo

I done read comment here till I done the doze off.

Dear Messi fans.

Let's leave here for those Portuguese fan boys to wail with frustration, as we all retreat to our various bed's and sleep happily after f*cking our wife, girlfriend or side-chic.

We have a final by Sunday on the 18th of the 22 Century before Christmas, to support our beloved GOAT, so don't waste your strength here arguing with those Pained and jealous Pendu Fan boys.

Save the energy for the final whistle when Argentina wins.

Goodnight Intelligent people (Messi-Fans).

Yours beloved

MuMuOnBail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Dalil8:
CR7 stans, let's admit it.

WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

I fear the GOAT debate might come to an end on the 18th.

THERE WAS NEVER A DEBATE !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Sheggy13:

So it is until Messi wins the world cup, you'll agree he's better than CR7? When same CR7 has not even played in the final before not to talk of winning the world cup. Isn't that a funny condition.

I tire ooo

3 Likes

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Gbemini(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Fraud. FIFA has been rigged for messi undecided. Baloon dor robber. Another news abeg. Rubbish. Var has been helping Argentina. We go see whether he go help dem for final
oloshi oni opolo
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by pquaver(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
I remember that name: Gabriel Batistuta.

I remember one game of Nigeria Vs Argentina on a Sunday morning.

I didn't go to church that morning and they still defeated Nigeria.

Korea Japan 2002

3 Likes

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Haymus007(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Proud you say?? what of brazil wey dey dance around like say dem don win the trophy wetin u go call that one
R0LL0N:
i wasnt expecting argent to go far in this tournament because they are too proud
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by pquaver(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

How old is CR7? Why are u guys this way? Messi is couple of years younger. What’s this argument all about sef? U think Messi will be this way when he gets to CR7 age? Moreover when CR7 was at Messi’s present age he was breaking records

I even have a feeling Ronaldo is just out of form and this has nothing to do with his age

Thunder fire Ronaldo fans.. Na now una know Messi is 2 years younger.. When you parade nonsense statistics of 1000 games with 10 goal difference with Messi and we tell you Messi is better based on CR7 started earlier you argue. Now you wan us to remember.. We refuse to remember... He failed in his prime at the world cup and failed in old age.. Five world cups no final.. Which stage is bigger than Worldcup. Big game player my foot.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by sheriffindy(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2022
Ronaldo and Messi started the Tournament...But Ronaldo is now watching Messi still in the competition.

I know how Ronaldo will be feeling now.

Messi has my respect today and I hope he lifts the Trophy...

THE REALEST GOAT...and that ain't up for debate anymore.

I rest my case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Ronaldo is the real Goat.
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Fraud. FIFA has been rigged for messi undecided. Baloon dor robber. Another news abeg. Rubbish. Var has been helping Argentina. We go see whether he go help dem for final
No, you can do more brother, upon all the love for CR7 this is the only tear you can shield. Though may be you are keeping the remaining one till Sunday to full my pale for me.

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by eeetuk(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2022
The way Nigerians are in love with Messi makes no sense. They glorify messi each time he scores fake penalty goal. Messi is not a good soccer player. I personally took time to watch messi's goals he has scored over the past 10 years, 99% of them came from offside positions. Referees usually look the other way, when Messi is offside. Is that what you--messi fans glorifying?

What Nigerians need to start debating is how to select 11 players to represent Nigeria in future world cup matches instead of occupying yourself with how mighty messi is. I don't get it.
I am not asking you not to glorify messi, what i am asking you is what is the goal?

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Livelystone01: 1:29am On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

It’s glaring. The referees always upset the matches with favoritism and pretend all is well
Is it that you people don't watch football or sentiments has blinded you?

Argentina won Mexico and Australia without a single penalty. They even wondering Poland after a missed penalty.

You guys should rest, y'all are overworking yourselves.

Though France will win the world cup, you guys should not hype lies to buttress your points.
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Livelystone01: 1:34am On Dec 14, 2022
eeetuk:
The way Nigerians are in love with Messi makes no sense. They glorify messi each time he scores fake penalty goal. Messi is not a good soccer player. I personally took time to watch messi's goals he has scored over the past 10 years, 99% of them came from offside positions. Referees usually look the other way, when Messi is offside. Is that what you--messi fans glorifying?

What Nigerians need to start debating is how to select 11 players to represent Nigeria in future world cup matches instead of occupying yourself with how mighty messi is. I don't get it.
I am not asking you not to glorify messi, what i am asking you is what is the goal?
Are you being serious or is this another form of sarcasm or what?

Do you know what 99% of Messi's total goals are? Do you mean to tell me he has scored over 700 goals from offside position?

How low can some of you guys go just to express your dislike for someone?
I see why this country isn't moving forward. Hate us a very dangerous infectious disease that affects the minds of those who habours it
Na wa for una o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Peacecore: 2:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Messi for a reason
You see these op

He come highlight that penalty part own

Penaldo fans make una save una tears till on Sunday

Obembet rest abeg

Make I add pain to your injury

Mario kempe missed a penalty in Argentina third World cup match...Argentina led by kempe then won the world cup in 1978....same thing with Maradona....Maradona missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match .......Argentina led by maradona then won the world cup in 1986
Now Messi missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match this 2022.....Penaldo fans and obembet can complete it....
How da guy take avoid Arg_CRO thread like plaque still dey shock me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by AutoRedux: 2:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Ojoro goat and his mumu supporters.
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by AutoRedux: 2:45am On Dec 14, 2022
pquaver:

Thunder fire Ronaldo fans.. Na now una know Messi is 2 years younger.. When you parade nonsense statistics of 1000 games with 10 goal difference with Messi and we tell you Messi is better based on CR7 started earlier you argue. Now you wan us to remember.. We refuse to remember... He failed in his prime at the world cup and failed in old age.. Five world cups no final.. Which stage is bigger than Worldcup. Big game player my foot.

Oga rest with the nonsense you dey talk. Ronaldo is forever the true goat.
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by sameks08(m): 3:10am On Dec 14, 2022
some watch from the back of their television while others compare 2 of them out of sentiment but as for me Ronaldo is good But messi is a GOAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 14, 2022
If say na Ronaldo score penalty
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by Tochyllallah100: 3:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Onowu Messi... Thanks for shutting pendu fans up ooo... We move for our next Victory...

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by henrydav: 3:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Ronaldo will enter praying and fasting asking God not to let Messi Cary the cup so that they will continue to be measure prick
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by franugo(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2022
obembet:
Playing Against against Argentina, Referee, VAR and the entire FIFA board.

Argentina as never win anye match without penalty.

Nonsense match

E pain you sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by DaveJacuzie: 4:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Messi for a reason
You see these op

He come highlight that penalty part own

Penaldo fans make una save una tears till on Sunday
Obembet rest abeg

Make I add pain to your injury

Mario kempe missed a penalty in Argentina third World cup match...Argentina led by kempe then won the world cup in 1978....same thing with Maradona....Maradona missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match .......Argentina led by maradona then won the world cup in 1986
Now Messi missed a penalty in Argentina third world cup match this 2022.....Penaldo fans and obembet can complete it....

I just sent you 2million naira!!
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by DaveJacuzie: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
I see.. they re-programmed the VAR to always hide details whe it comes to Argentina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by franugo(m): 4:19am On Dec 14, 2022
HBB1:

You realise he levelled with De Lima and not your Ronaldo?

cheesy

I was wondering same too...cause i know he surpassed cr7 a while ago..

Onukwu op wey no get sense grin
Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by franugo(m): 4:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Kajaard:

Messi fans are fanatics, nothing you ever say can convince them otherwise. Their brains are wired exactly the same way as ISIS and Boko Haram terrorists.

There is absolutely no point arguing with them.

I believe The person you quoted is saying messi is better o

1 Like

Re: Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer by FireUpNow(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:
I'm sure Ronaldo has gone to babalawo with Messi's photograph.
Not only babalaw's place but to witchcraft's coven and mamiwater's deep water alter. You guys are too funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxi Ploughs Into World Cup Fans In Russia, Many Injured(Photos) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.