Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,385 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

"My Ifeoma" - Singer, Paul Okoye Flaunts 22-year-old Lover Amid Backlash (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Ifeoma" - Singer, Paul Okoye Flaunts 22-year-old Lover Amid Backlash (video) (752 Views)

"Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Paul Okoye Flaunts His House And Car (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Ifeoma" - Singer, Paul Okoye Flaunts 22-year-old Lover Amid Backlash (video) by Malxyprincex: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye, appears to be unbothered by the controversies that have trailed his new-found love.

Recall that the 41-year-old singer, whose wife, Anita, filed for divorce from him in 2021, unveiled Ify as his new lover during their first anniversary on Sunday, December 11.

Since the singer made his relationship with Ifeoma public, Nigerians have had a lot to say about the pair, that Paul Okoye even made it to the Twitter trending table.

While some social media users opined that 22-year-old Ifeoma is too young to be dating Paul, some investigators went as far as digging up old videos of the model seemingly admitting that she dates rich men for their money.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nd7gkvBDpGT64W99zs67Q44uFLeu71Utx1DwMd8UqDMTFJTQWfmsh8xzT1HCffegl&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G
Re: "My Ifeoma" - Singer, Paul Okoye Flaunts 22-year-old Lover Amid Backlash (video) by meobizy(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Twenty-two years of age. Homie is planning for a world of headaches. Sha, if na date, fine. If na marriage…

(1) (Reply)

Bring Any USA, UK, Canada And Australia Accts To My Table For Big Deal / Meet Nigeria Beautiful Lady Hilda Baci, That Breaks Guinness World Cooking Hour / Kevin Hart’s Ex Wife Defends Draya Michele, 39, Getting Pregnant By Jalen Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.