Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits (9429 Views)

Supremacy: Boko Haram Executes 10 ISWAP Commanders, Vows To ‘eliminate All ISWAP / Kidnappers, Bandits Rake In N20bn In 500 Attacks –investigation / Maqari: You Are Going To ‘Paradise’ Direct If Kidnappers, Bandits Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by WibusJaga: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by 2blessed01(m): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Let him start with his thugs and URCHINS scattered in Lagos and all afonja states....let him eliminate them first and come come back after OBI-DATTI tenure and contest....
Na OBI-DATTI turn be this cool
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Benoxvals(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2022
I often wonder how outgoing governors choose whom to succeed them while they are still in office...is Nigeria no longer a democratic country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by stickle(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2022
The way it is easy for some people to insult using 'stupid', 'idiot' and the rest for someone way older than you or even your parents amuse me.
You may not support the person or even belief him but such words should be excused. There are always ways to disagree without throwing insult.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Ykc2(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu your vice is a boko haram member,besides your vice said earlier this year that he will be in charge of security ,
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by goldfish27(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2022
He is lucky he wasn't kidnapped before, during, or after this capping. like him no dey hear kaduna news for media abi. no play with those guys if them fit get mind enter NDA
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Kajaard: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2022
We have heard these same types of promises a million times before from the same political party and none of them came to fruition.

APC is synonymous with failure. Believe the party and any of it's candidates at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by onome2013: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2022
So you have solution and you decided not advise your party till this days. Don't you guys are wiser than 250million people
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Blueace247(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Believe him at your own peril, buhari promised more than that

The views says it all.. Lol

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Hussein035: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Sirheny007:
All lies. cheesy
Last week Tinubu went and lied on his interview with BBC that no single Local government is under Boko Haram control.

I just don't know why Nigerians entertain rubbish.
Because how can a demented and arthritic Tinubu have passed the criteria to be on the ballot?
Vote wisely o!

Pls, if you are not bastard kindly tell us the local government that is currently under control of bokoharam with evidence

Thanks
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Tannhauser(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2022
angry

Yep, the same way THEY promised to stabilize cride oil prices worldwide and make Naira equal to the US Dollar.

Gosh...
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Themanleshey: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2022
LearnedsConcept:
Vows to Eliminate Bandits? grin

What about Thugs and Touts?

Rehabilitate them .. Satisfied ?
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Slurity(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2022
A4bello:
The same way Buhari did abi...
All contestants are promising and are not different from Buhari
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by isaiahethan: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2022
LearnedsConcept:

Source: Daily Trust

He should start by example, eliminate el rufai first.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Antoeni(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Shettima Will Not Like This . How Tinubu Say He Will Eliminate Shettima's Colleagues
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Toriagirl(f): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2022
You no dey tire to lie
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Toriagirl(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Bloody old liers
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by jchioma: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:
APC created the kidnappers and bandits.
Just type janjawe.ed on nairaland without the full stop between, it will turn to APC supporters. the janjawe.ed in the Sahel is APC and APC is janjawe.ed

Buhari brought banditry so Tinubu can't fight or end it.

Where are the cows

Are you serious? Lemme try it.

supporter of APC

Lol... Na true o!

Na wah for Sue.n o!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by canalily(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2022
All those promises are like when a man is on top of his girlfriend....I promise I won't see any other woman, I promise never to hurt you, I promise I will bring down the sky for you to touch the moon and shift the sun from it's position....fa fa faaa foul!!! In wike's voice grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by greypencils: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Na by bulaba babablu you go take eliminate bandits?This assignment is beyond him and he knows it. He just wants to pull a robert Mugabe on Nigerians.

To those who will come for me, I am full blooded Yoruba. I just hate nonsense. A man whose speech and thoughts is not coordinated is not fit to rule Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by judeenk19(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmm, just like yesterday, 2015 you're the one who confused entire Nigerians to vote for Buhari that he is going to change everything to better including our currency $1 - #1, now $1 equivalent to #800 Nigeria money and you want us to believe you again with all your promise and failed.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Maxymilliano(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2022
APC still has 5 months to lead Nigeria. Let him offer the solutions to his party.

Confused set of people.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Ogaga87(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Believe him at your own peril, buhari promised more than that

I still have the video of him campaigning for Buhari as the Messiah to eliminate kidnapping and banditry.. This man must be very stupid for trying to fool his generation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by wildernessVoice: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Death on arrival.
Even a kid born today can't be deceived by APC again.

All

Promises

Cancelled
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by mecuries(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2022
the same way he promised Buhari would make Naira equal to a dollar?
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Demented Iragbiji drug criminal.
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by MrUchenna1(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2022
what an ex military president and Kaduna state governor could not eliminate. Abeg tell us something else wey you fit do for this country
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Mindcure: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2022
What's the difference between a thief (Tilumbu) and a bandit??

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by ipobcannibals: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
God bless president Muhammadu Buhari
God bless president-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Devil punish Ipob/ESN and their supporters…may the land of Nigeria continue to swallow them up-Amen!
Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Mindcure: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Hussein035:

Pls, if you are not bastard kindly tell us the local government that is currently under control of bokoharam with evidence

Thanks
ewu

Re: Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits by Allisgud: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Fabu grin grin ;Dwyning of the year, anybody who believe this is a fool,he will turn the bandits and kidnappers to the new faction of nurtw in the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire / Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears / 2023: It’s Lame To Deny S-east President ‘cos Of Ipob’s Agitation — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.