Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Thinking Of Ending My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thinking Of Ending My Life (343 Views)

Am Ending My Life Right Am Tired / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Ugwuanyi: COVID-19 Pandemic Has Reset The World's Thinking About Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Ending My Life by Love800(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pls what is the cure for staphylococus?

I have taking many drugs for it, but no cure

Now it has started growing on my lips nd private part.

I am tired
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Visit a doctor!
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by xest(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Please see a doctor and don't do self medication.

Better still go to a good diagnostic laboratory and do a test to ascertain the root cause of the disease.
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Love800:

I am tired

How did you know it's staph?

You don visit hospital?

Stop fornicating to avoid this things!
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by ahnie: 1:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Pics or I don't believe it.

This one you ve been living with it for months like your roommate,it hatched and has started growing in your workshop.
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Love800(m): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2023
I didnt had sex. I got it from a toilet

I did test to confirm
CondenseMilk:

How did you know it's staph?

You don visit hospital?

Stop fornicating to avoid this things!
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Love800(m): 5:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Sir i dont understand dat number. Pls can u write it in a way i will get it?
favourRN:

Let me make you knowledgable

Pathophysiology:
Staphylococcus bacteria can enter the body through a break in the skin, such as a cut or wound. Once inside, they multiply and release toxins that can damage tissues and cause an immune response. This immune response leads to inflammation, which causes the characteristic signs and symptoms of infection, such as redness, swelling, and pain.

Complications:
Staphylococcus infections can lead to various complications, including:

1. Cellulitis: The infection can spread to the deeper layers of the skin, causing a painful, red, and swollen area.
2. Abscess: Pockets of pus can form within the infected area, requiring drainage.
3. Osteomyelitis: Staphylococcus can infect the bones, leading to bone pain, restricted movement, and sometimes, the need for surgical intervention.
4. Septicemia: If the bacteria enter the bloodstream, a condition known as septicemia or blood poisoning can occur. It is a severe and life-threatening complication that requires immediate medical attention.
5. Endocarditis: Staphylococcus can infect the heart valves, leading to inflammation and damage.

Medications:

1. Antibiotics: Staphylococcus infections are typically treated with antibiotics, such as methicillin, oxacillin, or cephalexin. In cases of antibiotic-resistant strains (like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA), other antibiotics like vancomycin or linezolid may be used.
2. Topical Antiseptics: In some cases, topical antiseptic solutions or ointments may be prescribed to prevent infection or aid in wound healing.

You can contact me for treatment
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Kennytopp55(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2023
You can end it
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Thegamingorca(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Love800:

I am tired

Staphylococcus is a bacteria that is ubiquitous, lives everywhere and is on every living thing. It is not a disease that needs cure. Your assumption that whatever lesion growing on your body is staphylococcus leads me to believe you have been brainwashed by concoction vendors and swindlers looking to sell you their urine just to make money.

Continue to take these nonsense concoctions and ingredients from these quacks with access to internet looking to fleece you off your one naira at your own peril grin

Rather seek a doctor's counsel or advice for your health challenges today. grin
Re: Thinking Of Ending My Life by Thegamingorca(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Love800:
I didnt had sex. I got it from a toilet

I did test to confirm

Nah toilet dey give staphylococcus now?

(1) (Reply)

46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age / Rumoured' people die after drinking rain water in jos / My Herbs Would Help You Get Pregnants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.