Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet (35245 Views)

Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Lepon02: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
How person go carry belle no go know anything? shocked
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Bethanybethel(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
I find it hard to believe such stories
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by timiade446(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
I don't believe this, how can she be pregnant for months without knowing.

So the baby never made a move inside her body, some people can lie sha.

Knowledge is power shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by SodiumValproate: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
fman:
The lady that posted above me claims to be candid
fman the mumu Tiv man grin
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by sodeide2013: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
How daft! .....didnt know she was pregnant
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by clockwisereport: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

It is called cryptic pregnancy and it is very possible

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by clockwisereport: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

Cryptic pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by clockwisereport: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bethanybethel:
I find it hard to believe such stories
Cryptic pregnancy
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by mu2sa2: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
afribookorg:
So,where will they record the child's place of birth now? On the Pacific ?
Over the Pacific is more appropriate.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by linusnneji238(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
A cryptic pregnancy is one in which a person does not know they are pregnant until about halfway through pregnancy or even up until labor or birth. They may have slight symptoms of pregnancy that are easy to overlook or no symptoms at all—including no baby bump.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by CarlsJaz567(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
sodeide2013:
How daft! .....didnt know she was pregnant

So many ignorant young people in Nigeria! They won't even bother to use their smartphones to search the internet for basic enlightening information when befuddled with an unfamiliar piece of information. Yet they insult other people at the slightest opportunity! Sigh!!!
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by adonaimart(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
This isn't the first time incidents like these have been reported.

Check the internet and you will see them..

As for the explanation, it still beats me how you will carry a baby and still not feel it and all this while, you have been kpanshing roughly o

God1000:

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by int0x80(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
She's an idîot
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Alamkir:

Soon this type of news will become normal to everyone

You are right because means to reach out is in the hands on everyone now
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by thundafire: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

go read u say no
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Yinkus057: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
A cryptic pregnancy is any pregnancy not detected until after 20 weeks. Some women aren't aware they're pregnant until they go into labour. In this case, the cryptic pregnancy could be 40 weeks or longer. That means a cryptic pregnancy can last between 20 and 40 weeks.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by remsonik(f): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
It has happened to me before, never knew I got pregnant till it reached 3 months plus. I missed my periods and I went for a check up, got tested and scanned and a baby was found
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by omonnakoda: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yinkus057:
A cryptic pregnancy is any pregnancy not detected until after 20 weeks. Some women aren't aware they're pregnant until they go into labour. In this case, the cryptic pregnancy could be 40 weeks or longer. That means a cryptic pregnancy can last between 20 and 40 weeks .
The emboldened part does not make any logical sense There is no difference in duration of cryptic or non-cryptic .
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by omonnakoda: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Did you know that Sodium Valproate can indirectly increase risk of cryptic pregnancy?
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Olushylay1(f): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
How will she say she's pregnant without knowing for nine months...
With Morden day technology,a woman can easily do pregnancy test at home with her urine..
The result will be ready in less than 3mins..
Haba...
what type of lady is this now.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by fman(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2022
SodiumValproate:

Waris wrong with you dude?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by JAGS001(m): 5:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Things they happen grin grin abeg make one girl come born for me without knowing she's pregnant.
Note:
The girl mist be ready for 20rounds a day grin grin
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Treassured: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Like seriously,

I sometimes cringe when I hear this kind of strange development. How would a grown adult not know she Is pregnant.

All the same, She and her baby are Cuties.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Treassured: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2022
MissLAP:
grin

Maybe the baby sat on her pelvic area for 9 months.

Women with Flavors kind of waist might experience this.

Funny you lol..
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by God1000(m): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
It is called cryptic pregnancy and it is very possible
Alright bro
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by tonyson010(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
very possible i have client that shared her experience to me some time ago ,this wouldn't be last some person are still gonna share their too

possible, cos many things are possible in medicine.
some of them are either on some medication or having an ailment or just don't know what pregnancy is about.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by judedwriter(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Na Wa o!

How person go carry pickin neva know say she get belly?

Anyways, nothing new under the yellow sun.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by enonche85(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
God1000:

as in ehn!, the matter shock me too. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Taaa Story
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by SodiumValproate: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
fman:
Waris wrong with you dude?
I don't have a problem grin

Have you Fvcked sisterfire? cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by SodiumValproate: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
Did you know that Sodium Valproate can indirectly increase risk of cryptic pregnancy?
That is why it is recommended for Siofra so as to treat her mental instability and at the same time to prevent her from aborting an innocent child because she doesn't know exactly who got her pregnant cool

Before she realizes cool
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by JoeNL22(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Some pregnancies dey do like that, my ex didn't know she was pregnant till the 8th month.. my nanny wey dey collect secretly, we didn't know she was pregnant till the day she went out and didn't comeback, she was thinking maybe she fit deliver and comeback same day,but unfortunately complications entered and she bleed leaving behind a bouncing baby boy(handsome boy)
Well.....you might be right though. People's bodies are different. And concerning your nanny. Am sorry for the loss. It's well. Pls accept my condolences. God will be with the boy always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Natural Ways To Prevent And Slow Old Age / Couple Delivered Their First Baby At Home Without Midwives (Graphic Photos) / Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.