Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet (35258 Views)

Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by xristos(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by fuadone(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Very possible
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by mecuries(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
didn't she see her period in the last 9 months?
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by blueghost(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Child of the Air grin
In Hausa is even more funny 'Dan Iska'
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Melodydoctor: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by FireUpNow(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
She nor even miss her period. This one just want japa and citizenship for her baby. Na so. APC spread the lies!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Eau01: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Person get belle and she no know. Make una no forget say na nine month woman dey take carry belle o. Everyday with wonders

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by benqo01(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
How is this possible? someone should explain
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by ORIGENAL(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
undecided if I gri for dis news make water hang for my teeth
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by FuckSilly: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
BLOODY SENSELESS OLOSHO GENDER

U DEY Bleep BUT U NOR KNOW SAY U GET BELLE

Senseless useless liar
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by GorillaApp(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
I don't believe this, how can she be pregnant for months without knowing.

So the baby never made a move inside her body, some people can lie sha.
Ever head cryptic pregnancy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by GorillaApp(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
benqo01:
How is this possible? someone should explain
Google cryptic pregnancy.
Cc oregenal
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by TimeArena1(f): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations to the new mom..

We are offering nationwide free delivery on all products bought from the Arena.
Click the link on my signature to see what we sell.
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by FuckSilly: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

Don't mind the olosho fool

HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUCH HUGE CREATURE IN YOUR STOMACH AND YOU WON'T KNOW?

BLOODY SENSELESS LIAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by FuckSilly: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dialpad:
Very possible

Shut up!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by FuckSilly: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
It's possible but, very rare.

It's impossible!

Stop FOOLING YOURSELF!
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by BRATISLAVA: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
These threads will keep highlighting how uneducated most of the users are.

Ignorance is always louder than the sense on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is either the Headline is Misleading ........or
The lies in this post is beyond human comprehension.

NOTE. I didn't read the article B4 commenting lipsrsealed

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Glycosunde: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
The baby nor wan make him mama use pills or abort am naim make him keep quiet ever since and come use cryptic pregnancy take fallout grin grin Bad sharp Mazi Maxililiano
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Lightorder: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

she is not the first to have that experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by livinbygrace: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

This is the fourth time I will be hearing such news,some women even shared testimonies about such deliveries in church recently ,so Very very possible .

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by benqo01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

Google cryptic pregnancy.
Cc oregenal

Wow just read about it,strange though first time of hearing it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by livinbygrace: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Some people can tell obvious lies to score some cheap points

I just saw a white who lies more than Lia Mohammed

It’s Very possible ,as I have heard about this type of delivery many times.Some women even menstruate til their day of delivery .

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Teenaira: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria

Sure,yes but that is not enough reason for her not to know she is pregnant for about 9 months.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by lovinagbad: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
These threads will keep highlighting how uneducated most of the users are.

Ignorance is always louder than the sense on any forum.
They all OBI supporters, They have head but no Brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by adekunleoluseyi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please what about her husband? Is he not aware that her wife is carrying his baby...
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by izubext007: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hope she will know the father �
Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pilot baby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by TristanX: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:

It’s called Cryptic pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by magzey: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
I will agree only if her hormones or sensory organs are not functional grin grin

Re: Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet by lovinagbad: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
livinbygrace:

It’s Very possible ,as I have heard about this type of delivery many times.Some women even menstruate til their day of delivery .
Don't mind them. Nobody even congratulate the mother for safe delivery rather They are calling her olosho. Uneducated people just like OBI supporters that doesn't realize that OBI was in PDP couple of months ago and all of a sudden he is their messiah

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence / Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / Lightning Kills Four Young Men In Ondo Community (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.