Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends (303 Views)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by ebuka10box(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Please nairalanders ,it's close to 2 years I lost both parents and I haven't seen them in my dreams or vision. I really need them to speak to me cos life itself is confusing rn .. please does anyone here hears or dreams bout late family members or friends
Re: Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by Puremind1225: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
You are now time apart. Why do you want to see them in your dreams?
Re: Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2022
NO

ebuka10box:
Please nairalanders ,it's close to 2 years I lost both parents and I haven't seen them in my dreams or vision. I really need them to speak to me cos life itself is confusing rn .. please does anyone here hears or dreams bout late family members or friends
Re: Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by meobizy(f): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2022
So, you can’t wait to meet them at the other side? Rope and sniper no cost. Do the needful.

Stop holding yourself back with the past. Your subconscious has moved on. Face life squarely.

For me, the quicker I forget the dead, the better. It’s why I will opt for cremation so living relatives forget my existence and move on with their lives. Only when memories of dead people start enriching one financially will I start reminiscing.
Re: Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by ezugegere(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2022
The reason you have not seen them is because you're so eager to see them. Take your mind away from them and move on with life. They will visit you when you least expect

1 Like

Re: Do U Dream About Late Family Members Or Friends by frozen70(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2022
ebuka10box:

Do you worship them, if yes invoke them to speak to you

But thr best thing you need is God to speak to you and when he does
He gives you wisdom and direction that you need

(1) (Reply)

No Food For You At A Social Event? What Do You Do? / 5 Best Ways To Discipline A Child / Please I Need Your Help Everyone,don't Skip Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.