Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Pilgrimage To Jerusalem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pilgrimage To Jerusalem (579 Views)

Nigeria Adopts Jordan As Permanent Pilgrimage Destination / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Good Day Nairalanders,
Please mature minds i seek for info about pilgrimage to jerusalem i want to process visitation through the right governmental body. My mum has being codedly telling me that she wishes to visit where jesus perform all miracles and got rosen after his death. so i am so planning to make her dreams come true and see that joy on her face.pls who know if Nigeria christian pilgrimage commision is proactive and where is their location in abuja.. i just want to make this happen for her in the 2023.

God bless.

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Dec 15, 2022
lovetterrison:
Good Day Nairalanders,
Please mature minds i seek for info about pilgrimage to jerusalem i want to process visitation through the right governmental body. My mum has being codedly telling me that she wishes to visit where jesus perform all miracles and got rosen after his death. so i am so planning to make her dreams come true and see that joy on her face.pls who know if Nigeria christian pilgrimage commision is proactive and where is their location in abuja.. i just want to make this happen for her in the 2023.
God bless.
Of what real value, apart from helping the economy and pockets of travel agencies, will this trip be to you and your mother abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Of what real value, apart from helping the economy and pockets of travel agencies, will this trip be to you and your mother abeg? undecided

Is it your money ? Why not direct your vexation to Nigerian government that has failed you. Abi them tell you say na from Nigerian failed system I make my money. When government dei sponsor hajj why u no complain ? . Make I inject my money to a failed economy Wei u politicians go take flex small girls for transcorp abi

4 Likes

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
lovetterrison:
Is it your money ? Why not direct your vexation to Nigerian government that has failed you. Abi them tell you say na from Nigerian failed system I make my money. When government dei sponsor hajj why u no complain ? . Make I inject my money to a failed economy Wei u politicians go take flex small girls for transcorp abi
I am not a politician and you are right that it isn't my money. Feel free abeg! undecided
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not a politician and you are right that it isn't my money. Feel free abeg! undecided

Jah bless u
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
lovetterrison:
Jah bless u
No, you keep your jah and your blessings for yourself! undecided
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No, you keep your jah and your blessings for yourself! undecided

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Devvagreen(f): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Have you found solution?

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by thisismec(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2023
K
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2023
lovetterrison:

Good Day Nairalanders,
God bless.

Hmmmmmmm you reminded me of my mum who always sing about Jerusalem in her days i also wish i could take her there back then but i wasn't financially stable then.
Had it been it's now i would have been more than pleased to take her there at least to see all the places mentioned in the Bible that tears of joy in her eyes that Jesus was truly a historical figure is enough for me then we can proceed to knowing why Jesus came to the earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Aemmyjah(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmm you reminded me of my mum who always sing about Jerusalem in her days i also wish i could take her there back then but i wasn't financially stable then.
Had it been it's now i would have been more than pleased to take her there at least to see all the places mentioned in the Bible that tears of joy in her eyes that Jesus was truly a historical figure is enough for me then we can proceed to knowing why Jesus came to the earth!

Hmm
Effective laying of groundwork sir!
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by TenQ: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2023
lovetterrison:
Good Day Nairalanders,

God bless.
Contact your Pastor. Slots are given through CAN to would be pilgrims.
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hmm
Effective laying of groundwork sir!

My mum was a Muslim but she loves listening to the music of Good Women Choir her special number is "Mo fẹ́ lọ sí Jerusalemu"
She always sing with passion so until her death she wish being there even though she's not a Christian.
I thought if i took her there she will have the opportunity to see for herself that Jesus was a real historical figure and that everything about him is real then we can proceed to Bible study because i will let her see the attitude of Jews who don't believe in Jesus, i'm sure she will like to know why his own people rejected him.

That will open the way for a thorough Bible study as i will ask her why people hate Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 10:25 smiley
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Devvagreen:
Have you found solution?

Yes thank you she’s will be going this September finally am happy for her

1 Like

Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by lovetterrison(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
thisismec:
Lovetterrison drop ur email address or phone numba 4 me here

Why sir ?
Re: Pilgrimage To Jerusalem by Devvagreen(f): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
lovetterrison:

Yes thank you she’s will be going this September finally am happy for her
Congratulations 🎉.
How much did you spend?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christian Materials / Where Is The Heaven? / I Bet We Can Find 1000 Prayers From You That Will Change Nigeria-s0 Please Drop Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.