Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 (1730 Views)

Enoch Became Fully Employed Among The Watchers / Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / #BringBackOurChurch: Says the Watchers Who Have Woken Up From Their Slumber! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
It is based on Bible prophecy as written in this passage

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

He must fulfill the prophecy

The apotheosis and deification of Donald Trump
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Before you can understand this prophecy, you need to know what Jerusalem represents.

You can find what Jerusalem represents in this 2016 thread

1 Like

Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Who is the son of perdition? Read this 2016 thread. You will see the Son of perdition and his predecessors in this thread.
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
The fake Jews are the synagogue of satan, the Israelis, Binyamin Netanyahooyaho and his people are not the Israelites of the Bible

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Also, you need to know the meaning of the 'Abomination that causes/lead to desolation'. Read this 2017 thread to find out about this abomination that leads to desolation

For ease of reference, the American embassy in Jerusalem, that Ambassador Friedman called 'a shrine', is the abomination of desolation
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
President Donald John Trump of America must go to Jerusalem and MUST perform ceremonies that MUST be shown worldwide on television and also broadcast on radio and streamed live on the internet!
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Let the President go to Jerusalem
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by Brunicekid(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Wow... Can you explain more on this?
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
President Trump has to go to Jerusalem or Jesus will not come, so everyone who is expecting Jesus Christ must urge, beg, placate, cajole, appeal, and plead with President Trump to go to Jerusalem
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Everyone expecting the Messiah should join in this hash tag movement

#JerusalemTrump
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
People who know President Trump should tell him that if he doesn't go to Jerusalem he cannot be king!

If he does not enter the temple, he cannot be king.

#PresidentTrumpMustGoToJerusalem
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
You can tell him yourself. Below are his confirmed email addresses:

1.) djt@trumporg.com

2.) djtrump@whitehouse.gov

One thing is certain, when the time comes, no God in Heaven and no man on Earth can stop the barrage of nuclear-tipped Iskander-M & Topol-M from turning Jerusalem & the useless temple into nuclear ashes - for all the atrocities & crimes pepetrated in the name of a white-bearded skydaddy seated on a 24karat solid gold throne & surrounded by 24 jobless elders - shouting Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna from morning till night like deranged imbeciles.

We're in the age of knowledge & wisdom. The only set of people still buying the lies & propaganda in the Bible are the kindergarten children. grin

Do not forget to send my regards to the Orange Baboon & his master (Satan-Yahoo) in Tel Aviv. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Zoharariel:
You can tell him yourself. Below are his confirmed email addresses:

1.) djt@trumporg.com

2.) djtrump@whitehouse.gov

One thing is certain, when the time comes, no God in Heaven and no man on Earth can stop the barrage of nuclear-tipped Iskander-M & Topol-M from turning Jerusalem & the useless temple into nuclear ashes - for all the atrocities & crimes pepetrated in the name of a white-bearded skydaddy seated on a 24karat solid gold throne & surrounded by 24 jobless elders - shouting Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna from morning till night like deranged imbeciles.

We're in the age of knowledge & wisdom. The only set of people still buying the lies & propaganda in the Bible are the kindergarten children. grin

Do not forget to send my regards to the Orange Baboon & his master (Satan-Yahoo) in Tel Aviv. grin

I have been seeing your funny and ignorant comments. Even your lord Putin is under control and receives his orders from TelAviv/Jerusalem.
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by Empiree: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2020
10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity - Fatimah O. Victoria

Fatimah O. Victoria a Nigeriachristian Lady who reverts to Islam years ago write on why she cannot go back to Christianity.

She write:

"1) Christians themselves confess that they don't fully understand their beliefs. it's a mystery. So i can't go back to it! It's a confusion. Especially when they try to teach trinity they end up in dilemma. Saying you Can't understand, you need holyspirit. While they with holyspirit also don't understand.

2) Christianity does not go together with natural common sense of a man.

Our brains are useless in Christianity hence many westerners turned to atheist. God gave us brain to use in defining matters. But Christian's have renounced use of common sense.

For example:- how can they call someone who said my teaching is not mine it comes from the one who sent me as God? John 7:16.

Jesus said am a man who tell you what I hear from God(john 8:40). .this is equitable to our natural sense that jesus is a man. Sent by God. A messenger. But they refuse to admit that.

1 John 4:12 says no one has ever seen God at any time. But Christians call Jesus as God who was seen (this is against our brains)

So I can't go back to Christianity.

3) Christianity work against Jesus (pbuh) own words. Jesus words become useless. If they are useful ….they seek Paul to ruin Jesus words.

For example: Jesus said laws must be followed. Mathew 5:19

Mathew 23:3-4

Christians renounce that with pauline doctrine of lawlessness. So I can't go back to Christianity.

4) Christianity doctrine does not only work against Jesus pbuh. But work against entire of prophets teachings . All prophets preach that no one can die for sins of others. God is absolutely ONE. Yet Christianity belief to the opposite of biblical teaching.

So I can't go back to Christianity

10) All what Christians know is to insult and mock Muslims and create lies against Islam.

How can I go back to that faith….that is on rampage to degrade other faith with lies.?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Christians reject Arabic language and don't recognize Arabic at all.

Hence you will find them saying Allah is not God.

Yet their Christian's Arabic counterparts and Arabic bible use the same Allah for God.

How can I go back to such faith of ignorance. Where ignorance is the order of the day.

Where the one with bad mouth is seen as a scholar?

Where fake prophets scorn their money on the daylight.?

Where its followers are desperate for miracles?

Where laws of God are useless?

Where all prophets are despised as sinners?

So how can God sent sinners to guide us?

وَلَوۡ اَنَّـنَا نَزَّلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ الۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةَ وَكَلَّمَهُمُ الۡمَوۡتٰى وَ حَشَرۡنَا عَلَيۡهِمۡ كُلَّ شَىۡءٍ قُبُلًا مَّا كَانُوۡا لِيُؤۡمِنُوۡۤا اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ يَّشَآءَ اللّٰهُ وَلٰـكِنَّ اَكۡثَرَهُمۡ يَجۡهَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:111) Even if We had sent angels down to them and the dead had spoken to them, and even if We had assembled before them all the things, face to face, they would still not believe unless it be Allah's will that they believe. Most of them behave in utter ignorance.

3:69

"A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not."

5) Jews whom Christians say they worship same God. Renounce Christianity. Jews don't believe in any of Christianity doctrine or interpretation. Jews favour Islam than Christianity. Jews say Christianity is idolatry roman pagans faith who wanted to overthrow Judaism.

6) all Christians claim to be guided by the holy spirit but they are heavily divided in churches. Interpretation. And faith. So this is unforgivable sins in the bible. They play with holy Spirit.so I can't go back to it.

7) Christianity work together with satan and evil men. That to say Christianity celebrates crucifixion of innocent man. Yet it is satan who inspired Judas. Luke 22:3.

And it is evil men who planned to kill Jesus. (Matthew 26:3-5). Despite that the bible say in Hebrew that Jesus CHRIS was not crucified but saved from death by God.

8 ) Christianity follow pagans abomination practices.

Human sacrifice is forbidden anywhere in the bible. Deuteronomy 12:30-31.

It is forbidden filthy practice yet Christianity belief that God did the same evil practices.

9) Christianity insult God to the lowest point.

Christianity belief God was in the womb of a woman. Was born took breast fed. Defecated. Changed napkins. Taken by satan. Cried and died naked.

How can I go back to such faith?. With a belief that even a small child can grade it as a blasphemous nonsense.

10) Christianity rejected laws of God…yet they are the first people to follow the law made by men.

How can I go back to such faith? That glorify ruling of men than God.

يُّرِدِ اللّٰهُ اَنۡ يَّهۡدِيَهٗ يَشۡرَحۡ صَدۡرَهٗ لِلۡاِسۡلَامِ​ۚ وَمَنۡ يُّرِدۡ اَنۡ يُّضِلَّهٗ يَجۡعَلۡ صَدۡرَهٗ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَاَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِى السَّمَآءِ​ؕ كَذٰلِكَ يَجۡعَلُ اللّٰهُ الرِّجۡسَ عَلَى الَّذِيۡنَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ‏

(6:125) Thus, (it is a fact that) whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast for Islam;and whomsoever He wills to let go astray, He causes his breast to become strait and constricted, as if he were climbing towards the heaven. Thus Allah lays the abomination (of flight from and hatred of Islam) on those who do not believe

(To open someone's breast to Islam' means to make him feel fully convinced of the truth of Islam and to remove all his doubts, hesitations and reluctance.)

وَهٰذَا صِرَاطُ رَبِّكَ مُسۡتَقِيۡمًا​ ؕ قَدۡ فَصَّلۡنَا الۡاٰيٰتِ لِقَوۡمٍ يَّذَّكَّرُوۡنَ‏

(6:126) even though this way is the straight way of your Lord, and We have distinguished its signs to those who heed to admonition.

لَهُمۡ دَارُ السَّلٰمِ عِنۡدَ رَبِّهِمۡ​ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمۡ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَعۡمَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:127) Theirs shall be an abode of peace with their Lord - their Protector - in recompense for all they have done.

93 The righteous will enjoy 'the Abode of Peace' since there he will be safe from every misfortune and evil.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM ALLAH THE TRUE GOD.

I AM SO HAPPY NOW THAT AM A MUSLIM.

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM."
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/77b2a3a9f342c424cc5fe79a4673fe2c?client=news
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Empiree:
10 Simple Reasons Why I Cannot Go Back To Christianity - Fatimah O. Victoria

Fatimah O. Victoria a Nigeriachristian Lady who reverts to Islam years ago write on why she cannot go back to Christianity.

She write:

"1) Christians themselves confess that they don't fully understand their beliefs. it's a mystery. So i can't go back to it! It's a confusion. Especially when they try to teach trinity they end up in dilemma. Saying you Can't understand, you need holyspirit. While they with holyspirit also don't understand.

2) Christianity does not go together with natural common sense of a man.

Our brains are useless in Christianity hence many westerners turned to atheist. God gave us brain to use in defining matters. But Christian's have renounced use of common sense.

For example:- how can they call someone who said my teaching is not mine it comes from the one who sent me as God? John 7:16.

Jesus said am a man who tell you what I hear from God(john 8:40). .this is equitable to our natural sense that jesus is a man. Sent by God. A messenger. But they refuse to admit that.

1 John 4:12 says no one has ever seen God at any time. But Christians call Jesus as God who was seen (this is against our brains)

So I can't go back to Christianity.

3) Christianity work against Jesus (pbuh) own words. Jesus words become useless. If they are useful ….they seek Paul to ruin Jesus words.

For example: Jesus said laws must be followed. Mathew 5:19

Mathew 23:3-4

Christians renounce that with pauline doctrine of lawlessness. So I can't go back to Christianity.

4) Christianity doctrine does not only work against Jesus pbuh. But work against entire of prophets teachings . All prophets preach that no one can die for sins of others. God is absolutely ONE. Yet Christianity belief to the opposite of biblical teaching.

So I can't go back to Christianity

10) All what Christians know is to insult and mock Muslims and create lies against Islam.

How can I go back to that faith….that is on rampage to degrade other faith with lies.?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Christians reject Arabic language and don't recognize Arabic at all.

Hence you will find them saying Allah is not God.

Yet their Christian's Arabic counterparts and Arabic bible use the same Allah for God.

How can I go back to such faith of ignorance. Where ignorance is the order of the day.

Where the one with bad mouth is seen as a scholar?

Where fake prophets scorn their money on the daylight.?

Where its followers are desperate for miracles?

Where laws of God are useless?

Where all prophets are despised as sinners?

So how can God sent sinners to guide us?

وَلَوۡ اَنَّـنَا نَزَّلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ الۡمَلٰٓـئِكَةَ وَكَلَّمَهُمُ الۡمَوۡتٰى وَ حَشَرۡنَا عَلَيۡهِمۡ كُلَّ شَىۡءٍ قُبُلًا مَّا كَانُوۡا لِيُؤۡمِنُوۡۤا اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ يَّشَآءَ اللّٰهُ وَلٰـكِنَّ اَكۡثَرَهُمۡ يَجۡهَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:111) Even if We had sent angels down to them and the dead had spoken to them, and even if We had assembled before them all the things, face to face, they would still not believe unless it be Allah's will that they believe. Most of them behave in utter ignorance.

3:69

"A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not."

5) Jews whom Christians say they worship same God. Renounce Christianity. Jews don't believe in any of Christianity doctrine or interpretation. Jews favour Islam than Christianity. Jews say Christianity is idolatry roman pagans faith who wanted to overthrow Judaism.

6) all Christians claim to be guided by the holy spirit but they are heavily divided in churches. Interpretation. And faith. So this is unforgivable sins in the bible. They play with holy Spirit.so I can't go back to it.

7) Christianity work together with satan and evil men. That to say Christianity celebrates crucifixion of innocent man. Yet it is satan who inspired Judas. Luke 22:3.

And it is evil men who planned to kill Jesus. (Matthew 26:3-5). Despite that the bible say in Hebrew that Jesus CHRIS was not crucified but saved from death by God.

8 ) Christianity follow pagans abomination practices.

Human sacrifice is forbidden anywhere in the bible. Deuteronomy 12:30-31.

It is forbidden filthy practice yet Christianity belief that God did the same evil practices.

9) Christianity insult God to the lowest point.

Christianity belief God was in the womb of a woman. Was born took breast fed. Defecated. Changed napkins. Taken by satan. Cried and died naked.

How can I go back to such faith?. With a belief that even a small child can grade it as a blasphemous nonsense.

10) Christianity rejected laws of God…yet they are the first people to follow the law made by men.

How can I go back to such faith? That glorify ruling of men than God.

يُّرِدِ اللّٰهُ اَنۡ يَّهۡدِيَهٗ يَشۡرَحۡ صَدۡرَهٗ لِلۡاِسۡلَامِ​ۚ وَمَنۡ يُّرِدۡ اَنۡ يُّضِلَّهٗ يَجۡعَلۡ صَدۡرَهٗ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَاَنَّمَا يَصَّعَّدُ فِى السَّمَآءِ​ؕ كَذٰلِكَ يَجۡعَلُ اللّٰهُ الرِّجۡسَ عَلَى الَّذِيۡنَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُوۡنَ‏

(6:125) Thus, (it is a fact that) whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast for Islam;and whomsoever He wills to let go astray, He causes his breast to become strait and constricted, as if he were climbing towards the heaven. Thus Allah lays the abomination (of flight from and hatred of Islam) on those who do not believe

(To open someone's breast to Islam' means to make him feel fully convinced of the truth of Islam and to remove all his doubts, hesitations and reluctance.)

وَهٰذَا صِرَاطُ رَبِّكَ مُسۡتَقِيۡمًا​ ؕ قَدۡ فَصَّلۡنَا الۡاٰيٰتِ لِقَوۡمٍ يَّذَّكَّرُوۡنَ‏

(6:126) even though this way is the straight way of your Lord, and We have distinguished its signs to those who heed to admonition.

لَهُمۡ دَارُ السَّلٰمِ عِنۡدَ رَبِّهِمۡ​ وَهُوَ وَلِيُّهُمۡ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَعۡمَلُوۡنَ‏

(6:127) Theirs shall be an abode of peace with their Lord - their Protector - in recompense for all they have done.

93 The righteous will enjoy 'the Abode of Peace' since there he will be safe from every misfortune and evil.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM ALLAH THE TRUE GOD.

I AM SO HAPPY NOW THAT AM A MUSLIM.

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM."
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/77b2a3a9f342c424cc5fe79a4673fe2c?client=news

Stay on your lane and be happy with your Islam
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by Empiree: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

Stay on your lane and be happy with your Islam

1 Share

Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 6:14am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=Empiree post=86962009][/quote]

What is wrong with you, was/is there no Arab/Muslim slavery of black people?

Stay on your lane
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2020
I think President Donald Trump is the reincarnation of George Washington who has come to end what he started in his ultimate Apotheosis.

President Trump never ceases to talk about his triumphs

How he's rebuilt America's military and war machine

How he's rebuilt the economy, commerce, industry, agriculture and how he's made America the strongest most powerful nation on earth

He never gives a speech without trumping his triumphs.

These triumphs are exactly George Washington was known for in the fresco painted to his glory.

The Apotheosis of Washington is the fresco painted by Greek-Italian artist Constantino Brumidi in 1865 and visible through the oculus of the dome in the rotunda of the United States Capitol Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjbOYISBJA

What is remaining to seal and complete this glory is for President Trump to enter the Temple in a grand triumph!
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Habakkuk 2:20
But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
2 Thessalonians 2:6
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

The next epoch in the unravelling of prophecy is the [state] visit of President Trump to Jerusalem

The event could be made as big as possible or they could decide to make it small, but one thing is sure

It must be televised worldwide. It should be the most televised event in history.

Now you know what with holds that Christ might be revealed in his time
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2020
Pete Buttigieg is OUT.

It is Trump vs Bloomberg

Or

Trump vs Sanders

Super Tuesday tomorrow

The race for President of the world USA heats up
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Super Tuesday.

The president should go to Jerusalem

Bible prophecy must be fulfilled
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Is Sleepy Joe winning Super Tuesday?
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sleepy Joe has won super Tuesday

Bloomberg is dropping out

Binyamin Netanyahooyaho is winning 58 seats in the knesset and is set to form a new government.

Invite the President of the world US to a state visit in israel
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2020
All eyes on President Trump's state visit to Israel/Jerusalem

You heard it first here
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 5:06am On Mar 06, 2020
2 Thessalonians 2:6 
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

The day President Trump arrives and seats in the temple of God which is at Jerusalem, is the day that this prophecy is fulfilled.

1. He has placed the synagogue of satan in the temple
2. He has placed the abomination which leads to desolation in the holy place
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
The entrance of President Trump into the holy place is the definitive time-line marker for the coming of Christ.

Just as if someone says to you - once you see that marker, then you're only a few days away from your destination.
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
George Washington has reincarnated in Donald Trump to come and end what he started.

When President Donald Trump declared the end of the tribulation in August 2017, Washington was there. See him overlooking Trump as the President gave his speech, starting, of course, with trumping his triumphs...he never says anything without trumping his triumphs

And he starts his speech with "I'm in Washington today..." where does he live, is the White-house not in Washington DC? Yet he begins his speech with "I'm in Washington today..." George Washington was looking down on him as he gave his speech, He is in Washington and Washington is in him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKi2AOPBavU
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Let the president go to Jerusalem
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2020
Watchers must be discerning and wise. I say this because the devil is full of deception. It is very possible that the prophecy upon which this thread is titled is already fulfilled. How?

In 2017, President Donald Trump became the first sitting American President president to visit the western wall in Jerusalem. No President before him has done this.

So we need to be very careful, keep a dual interpretation in mind viz (1) he has already fulfilled the prophecy, or (2) as a result of the fact that he hadn't placed the synagogue of satan, and the abomination which leads to desolation inside the temple during this first visit, he will have to visit again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cxQyRl8DHw
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
Maybe I should attempt a breakdown of 2 Thessalonians 2
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Time was, when you'll open Nairaland, and read and read and read.

This place is now a cesspit.

Is this another evidence of our collective mental devolution as a people?

I know the devil and his dogs have a contributed a great part in the destruction of this forum
Re: Why President Donald Trump Must Go To Jerusalem. The Watchers' Thread 2 by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Spring will begin on 20th March, it is the time when the fig tree blossoms.

The financial markets in the world are in turmoil, crude oil is trading at around 30USD/Barrel, Covid-19 is spreading around the world; the seas and it's waves are roaring.

Nisan/Abib begins on 26th March

Watch and pray

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sun, 18th Oct 2020 / Where Does A Person Go After (s)he Dies / Super Eagles Christian Majority: Nigerian Muslims Want To Support Mali.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.