Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck (243 Views)

How To Sell Skrill to Naira in Nigeria / Is Your Money Stuck In Sunu Assurance? How To Get Your Money Out / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Valueson: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Good day.

Please, I just verified my Skrill account yesterday, and today, I deposited some money and I wanted to send to another Skrill account, only to discover that there's no Skrill to Skirll option in my account)

Pls, help with solutions if you have an idea. Thank you.
Re: Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Valueson: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Below is how my account looks like.

Abeg help oo, my money is stuck.

Re: Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Valueson: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Someone should help oo
Re: Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Valueson:
Someone should help oo
How did you deposit the money?
Re: Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Valueson: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
fados4sure:

How did you deposit the money?

Through card.
Re: Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Valueson:

Through card.
Read their terms and conditions

Once you deposit with card, you can't transfer it to another Skrill and you can't also use it for gambling

You can only spend it on selected merchant

(1) (Reply)

ICT: FG Begins Construction Of 79.5 Hectares Technology Park / Stop Losing Money On Betting, Cryptos And Ponzi. Save & Earn / Money Making Made Simple | A Realistic Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.