Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election (2046 Views)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Without bias and unnecessary arguments, we all know that Atiku will defeat Tinubu in Northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will defeat him in southeast and southsouth.

Tinubu will do very poorly in Plateau, Abuja, Benue and Nasarawa.

Even in southwest, he cannot get a clear marginal win.

How then do you think that Tinubu can win?

What is the magic he wants to perform with BVAS at the corner?

I know people like to argue alot but the reality here is that Tinubu needs a magic to win
He has to beat Atiku in the north to even have any chance at the rerun

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by yarimo(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2022
On a serious note you need to take your malaria drugs seriously
Osamabinladenik:
Without bias and unnecessary arguments, we all know that Atiku will defeat Tinubu in Northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will defeat him in southeast and southsouth.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by SLAP44: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Ghosts don't win elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
I have just told you the truth.

I don't see how Tinubu can win

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by yarimo(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
I have just told you the truth.

I don't see how Tinubu can win
i have also told you the truth na

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
i have also told you the truth na
You dey play like my 7years old baby

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by MrColdsweat: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

I know people like to argue alot but the reality here is that Tinubu needs a magic to win
Who told you the people who accepted money to attend tinubu's rally won't accept money to vote him?

You really undermine the level of hunger in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Who told you the people who accepted money to attend tinubu's rally won't accept money to vote him?

You really undermine the level of hunger in this country.
it won't be enough to get 4million votes

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
You dey play like my 7years old baby
okok

11 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by GoooodHardDick: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu isn't in the race bro. He'll drop out latest by January 15.

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Corrinthians(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
On a serious note, we have hard him. He can now take a rest and stop having headaches over stuff he's very sure of.

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ibechris(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:

This is one thing we may not like to hear but that is the reality.

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by MrColdsweat: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
it won't be enough to get 4million votes
4 million votes is just 20 billion naira at 5000 naira per vote. Tinubu can buy 20 million votes at 10,000 naira per vote.

Just pray nigerians are reasonable and resistive enough to vote their conscience.

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:
4 million votes is just 20 billion naira at 5000 naira per vote. Tinubu can buy 20 million votes at 10,000 naira per vote.

Just pray nigerians are reasonable and resistive enough to vote their conscience.
you don't know how vote buying works then.

You think buying 4million votes is as easy in reality as it is on paper?

Like 4million people are going to willingly stand in line for it?
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by MrColdsweat: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
you don't know how vote buying works then.

You think buying 4million votes is as easy in reality as it is on paper?

How did tinubu conquer and enslave southwest if not by vote-buying?
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:

it's not by vote buying, it's by buying people who will help him organize people to help him overfingerprint ballot paper

Buying voters individually is a lot more harder than buying people to thumbprint ballot paper
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Mindcure: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu is a merciless thief and a drug lord
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by tuborme: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Getting people to thumb print is different from vote buying. Vote buying on a massive scale is difficult. Many people that you will money to buy votes for you will first buy themselves….and when they suspect that you are loosing… they will corner the whole money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
MrColdsweat:

buying voters is a lot more harder than buying overfingerprinted ballot papers.
The BVAS technology has made it impossible to overfingerprint.

Buying voters means that you have to go the the polling units and engage the voters on the day of election. It's not very easy;

1. You will have to make sure that voters are willing to sell and that you will not be caught.

2. Make sure that they actually vote for you.

3. Make sure that those working to buy votes for you actually spend the money judiciously. This is impossible.
If you disburse say 20billion for vote buying, just know that about half of that money will be looted by your workers and what will eventually get to the field will not be enough.

But if you want to overthumbprint, you just need to buy few INEC staffs and people who will do the job in the room. It's way cheaper and it can be easily regulated.

Now you see why we need BVAS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ibkayee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
You may be surprised

I hope Obi wins though

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by PrinceOfLagos: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
ibkayee:
You may be surprised

I hope Obi wins though
You keep repeating same line too many times and it's getting me confused

Aunty , are you for Obi or Tinubu?
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Not a fan but he is actually the front runner thanks to the Obidient movt

3 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ibkayee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You keep repeating same line too many times and it's getting me confused

Aunty , are you for Obi or Tinubu?
So because I want Obi to win I can’t think that there’s a chance that Tinubu may win?

Don’t fall victim to this flawed way of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ItsTutsi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol " we all know", who and who are these "we"! Nyamuri flat.head talk on ur behalf

I'm a northerner, and I'm very sure Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north
Osamabinladenik:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol " we all know", who and who are these "we"! Nyamuri flat.head talk on ur behalf

I'm a northerner, and I'm very sure Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the north
do you know that it's possible to drive your opinion without insults?

We aren't animals, we are humans, aren't we?

Btw, I am a Yoruba person
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by asanausana91: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
They will not agree but e go shock them.
Atiku is the next president!
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Airforce1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
ibkayee:

So because I want Obi to win I can’t think that there’s a chance that Tinubu may win?

For your mind

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ItsTutsi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's a lie, ur not Yoruba!

Yoruba are too exposed and civilized not to let religion and propaganda dictate to them
Osamabinladenik:
do you know that it's possible to drive your opinion without insults?

We aren't animals, we are humans, aren't we?

Btw, I am a Yoruba person

1 Like

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by PrinceOfLagos: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
ibkayee:

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Osamabinladenik: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
It's a lie, ur not Yoruba!

Yoruba are too exposed and civilized not to let religion and propaganda dictate to them
prove that I am not Yoruba then
Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Otamendi99(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Osamabinladenik:

Leave am for us. We go waste our Vote on him. Vote ur candidate. No one cares

2 Likes

Re: On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by hedonido: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
It goes without saying that the BAT of a thing cannot win the election fair and square. I believe his confidence and that of his followers stems from something they have up their sleeves.

Maybe he has orchestrated a back door in the BVAS system, or maybe he has enlisted the services of some crack Russian or Chinese organisations to hack the system. Of course it is possible he could have also deployed billions of dollars to compromise INEC, the judiciary and other bodies that are pivotal to achieving his inordinate ambition. Other than this I don't know how else he expects to win.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commends Buhari On Naira Redesign / See This Election Sheet For Abia State / Wike & Gbajabiamila Aso Rock Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.