Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election (2210 Views)

On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Several times, I have asked Tinubu top urchins on this forum which region will Tinubu win, but none is yet to give an answer as regards to this.

Sincerely speaking, sentiment aside I don't see Tinubu winning this election. A vote for tinubu is a vote for Atiku.

Inasmuch as it is the turn of the south to produce the next president and for as long as Atiku and kwankwaso are in the race, Tinubu stands no chance. Yoruba Muslims votes cannot make Tinubu president. Again I ask which region will Tinubu win?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Pauldollars(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu's same faith ticket brought religion to politics and destroyed any chances he would have in becoming President.

If Peter Obi was not running for Presidency, Southerners would still opt for Atiku against Tinubu.

The votes of Muslims alone can never make any man President of Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by VoteTinubu2023: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2023
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

In a 3 horse race. This wins it.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

You're in Delusion

The above analysis is out of touch with reality.

I'm waiting for someone who's in touch with reality to answer my question.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

A Muslim Muslim ticket can't get 32% and 20% in the SS and SE

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:08am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

Asiwaju will get more than 32% in the South South

Vote Wisely Nigerians

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A Muslim Muslim ticket can't get 32% and 20% in the SS and SE

NE NC and NW, Tinubu cannot get above 10% in those regions. In SW Tinubu cannot get above 30% -40%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

Vote Wisely Nigerians

Are you in touch with reality?

Tinubu will struggle to get above 2% in SS region.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're mistaking Peter Obi that failed in Anambra State with Asiwaju.

Absolute majority of Nigerians in the South South will vote for a man who have the track record

The South South will give Majority of their votes to Asiwaju

From Cross River to Akwa Ibom

From Rivers to Bayelsa

From Delta State to Edo State

Everybody will vote for the man wey sabi road. They will all vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

17 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2023
SW - 80%
SS - 29%
SE - 20%
NC - 50%
NE - 40%
NW - 50%

3 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
You're mistaking Peter Obi that failed in Anambra State with Asiwaju.

Absolute majority of Nigerians in the South South will vote for a man who have the track record

The South South will give Majority of their votes to Asiwaju

From Cross River to Akwa Ibom

From Rivers to Bayelsa

From Delta State to Edo State

Everybody will vote for the man wey sabi road. They will all vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Read the thread properly, we never mentioned Obi and no one did. Obi isn't the subject of discussion here but as expected you brought him in.

Is obi your biggest nightmare? We're talking about Tinubu here son and not Obi. Tell us which region Tinubu will win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
SW - 80%
SS - 29%
SE - 20%
NC - 50%
NE - 40%
NW - 50%

Tinubu cannot score above 50% in NW NE and NC. He should get at least 12% in those regions. Tinubu cannot get above 50% in SW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Read the thread properly, we never mentioned Obi and no one did. Obi isn't the subject of discussion here but as expected you brought him in.

Is obi your biggest nightmare? We're talking about Tinubu here son and not Obi. Tell us which region Tinubu will win
Obi Pandora will lose woefully in the General Election

He won't have up to 500k votes

12 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi Pandora will lose woefully in the General Election

He won't have up to 500k votes

Perhaps you're too daft to engage with. I'll urge you to desist from quoting me henceforth on nairaland. I don't engage daft people
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Perhaps you're too daft to engage with. I'll urge you to desist from quoting me henceforth on nairaland. I don't engage daft people
I didn't quote you first 🐷🐷🐷

Nah you quote me and start shedding hot tears because I dey spill raw truth.

Peter Obi won't have up to 500k votes.

Nigerians will Vote Wisely

15 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by computer0810(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Several times, I have asked Tinubu top urchins on this forum which region will Tinubu win, but none is yet to give an answer as regards to this.

Sincerely speaking, sentiment aside I don't see Tinubu winning this election. A vote for tinubu is a vote for Atiku.

Inasmuch as it is the turn of the south to produce the next president and for as long as Atiku and kwankwaso are in the race, Tinubu stands no chance. Yoruba Muslims votes cannot make Tinubu president. Again I ask which region will Tinubu win?

U have finally been shown where tinubu will win up there......u can call it whatever u like but just ask yourself dis.......have u ever for once in ur life seen anything good in ur life😂😂😂some of u did not see him winning d primary yet he won it
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Asiwaju will have majority of the votes in 4 Geopolitical region.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

14 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
SW - 80%
SS - 29%
SE - 20%
NC - 50%
NE - 40%
NW - 50%
The only place you get it wrong is the SS, Asiwaju will have more than 29% in the South South

I see him giving the PDP a good run in the South South.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Viscuz: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:
The only place you get it wrong is the SS, Asiwaju will have more than 29% in the South South

Shatap
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Taba21: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Tinubu says APC most take the power by force.
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Workch: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

lol 🤣🤣🤣
I don screenshot this one. We go mock una tire on satur9
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by orisa37: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
ATIKU'S CAMPAIGN IN ADAMAWA HAS DABARU EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Workch: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

I don't screenshot this one too 🤣🤣
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by StrongAlphMale: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2023
computer0810:

U have finally been shown where tinubu will win up there......u can call it whatever u like but just ask yourself dis.......have u ever for once in ur life seen anything good in ur life😂😂😂some of u did not see him winning d primary yet he won it

He bribed his way through during the primary with massive corruption and yet you said he won? Young man the primary wasn't free and Fair. Tinubu bribed and paid for it. This is corruption. Is this what you're rejoicing about?

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by PeterObi4LP: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2023
No matter how he tries, Tinubu can never win this election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by PeterObi4LP: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
SW - 65%
SS - 32%
SE - 20%
NC - 38%
NE - 40%
NW - 40%

Tinubu can never win SW 65% stop dreaming. Do you think is all Yoruba that is supporting Tinubu? Even those currently supporting him will vote for another candidate by default

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by highchief1: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're in Delusion

The above analysis is out of touch with reality.

I'm waiting for someone who's in touch with reality to answer my question.
hea not in delusion o.E go shock una

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by highchief1: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Parachoko:

Vote Wisely Nigerians
I just Dey look them.Oshiomole alone will give tinubu the required 30% in edo.Dsp agege will give him the required 30% in delta.Ameachi and cole block plus wike seating on the fence,dakuku and the rest will give tinubu the required 30% in rivers.lyon and co will deliver him in bayelsa.tinubu doesn’t want to win south south but he won’t get less than 25% in any of the south south states.The only thg that will make tinubu lose is if north sell out.Nobody can win tinubu in SW.
Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by highchief1: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

NE NC and NW, Tinubu cannot get above 10% in those regions. In SW Tinubu cannot get above 30% -40%
u don’t make analysis with hatred.Even unpopular Obi will get more than 10% in NE.I don’t know the hole some of u came out from

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by highchief1: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

even kwakwaso will get more than 2% in SS that u hate someone doesn’t mean u shouldn’t be reasonable

1 Like

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by Parachoko: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
I just Dey look them.Oshiomole alone will give tinubu the required 30% in edo.Dsp agege will give him the required 30% in delta.Ameachi and cole block plus wike seating on the fence,dakuku and the rest will give tinubu the required 30% in rivers.lyon and co will deliver him in bayelsa.tinubu doesn’t want to win south south but he won’t get less than 25% in any of the south south states.The only thg that will make tinubu lose is if north sell out.Nobody can win tinubu in SW.
You're absolutely right

Asiwaju might not win the South South but, he will give the PDP a good run for her money in the South South.

I'm 100% confidence Asiwaju will win the Presidential Election.

14 Likes

Re: I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election by ukenke: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Me: Which region will Tinubu win?

Urchins: APC has 22 governors. Buhari's 12 m votes. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Truth (pics) / Who Is Your Greatest Politician Of 2007! / Terror Watch On Nigeria: Borno Commissioner Denied U.s. Visa ‘over Surname’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.