Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) (1953 Views)

The Africa They Don’t Show You. Ibeno Beach Akwaibom / Check Out The Brazilians You Would Never See On TV (photos) / A Prayer For All The Brazilians That Have Been Nice To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Afro Brazilians that they don’t show on T.V-Madureira

Madureira is a city located in Rio de Janeiro, where you will find a lot of Afro Brazilians.
The media refuse to show you places like this on T.V.

I will take you on a journey through the market, where the beautiful Afro Brazilians do their shoppings.

If you enjoy seeing Afro Brazilians, please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bcJKzdFI6Q

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by Emoc: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
We know.

Pele the football legend is very dark.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Them full ball
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by maxiart2(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Interesting
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by TastyFriedPussy: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2022
That girl in blue top and face cap is very beautiful. I just dey see girlfriend material in her.

1 Like

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by Carbonated: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by TastyFriedPussy: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Carbonated:

Compliment bruh.

Kindly visit my latest thread where you commented. I want to bring down the post. Kindly edit my number out of the comment. If possible delete the comment. Thanks.
Done
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by hodari: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Most of these are Pardos. Real African culture is found in Salvador da Bahia.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by Carbonated: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Done

Thanks.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
She is, and them plenty here.

TastyFriedPussy:
That girl in blue top and face cap is very beautiful. I just dey see girlfriend material in her.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
I dey Salvador, Bahia now.

hodari:
Most of these are Pardos. Real African culture is found in Salvador da Bahia.

1 Like

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by hodari: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Tá bom
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 3:43am On Jan 04, 2023
naijamanyoutube:

naijamanyoutube DO GOAT, DO RIE
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Me I no understand what you are trying to say o!

betshopagent:
naijamanyoutube DO GOAT, DO RIE

1 Like

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Me I no understand what you are trying to say o!

I. Said you are the goat and the king in Portuguese.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Your Portuguese get k leg lol

I was confused because GOAT is English, and you wrote "DO". It would have been easier if you wrote O GOAT, O Rie

"Do" makes it "Of the", while "o" is "the".

But thank you for the compliments o! Even though I know I'm not close to any of that.

How your new year o?

betshopagent:
I. Said you are the goat and the king in Portuguese.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Your Portuguese get k leg lol

I was confused because GOAT is English, and you wrote "DO". It would have been easier if you wrote O GOAT, O Rie

"Do" makes it "Of the", while "o" is "the".

But thank you for the compliments o! Even though I know I'm not close to any of that.

How your new year o?

just started to learn.maybe b4 the year runs deep, I might be perfect.E DO RIE, E DO GOAT grin
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
lol grin

Yes o! I'm proud of you starting this. Where are you based? Do you speak Yoruba? If you do, then just learn Portuguese and then you can come teach Yoruba here in Brazil. It's big money. But you can start in Nigeria by advertising on social media that you can help translate Yoruba to Portuguese speakers coming to Nigeria to learn about Orishas.

There are opportunities in learning a new language.

betshopagent:
just started to learn.maybe b4 the year runs deep, I might be perfect.E DO RIE, E DO GOAT grin

1 Like

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
lol grin

Yes o! I'm proud of you starting this. Where are you based? Do you speak Yoruba? If you do, then just learn Portuguese and then you can come teach Yoruba here in Brazil. It's big money. But you can start in Nigeria by advertising on social media that you can help translate Yoruba to Portuguese speakers coming to Nigeria to learn about Orishas.

There are opportunities in learning a new language.

I am Igbo.let me learn first maybe I can start teaching from here before landing in brazil
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
You no dey Lagos? lol

I be Igbo too, but I dey speak Yoruba.

When I was in Uruguay recently, I met a couple that are into the Yoruba religion, they told me that they want to learn Yoruba so bad and that they know many that want to learn and that if I know of anyone that can teach and they can set up a school together and share the money. He said that it's a very lucrative business.

Below is a video of me interviewing them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHi1fTXF6o

betshopagent:
I am Igbo.let me learn first maybe I can start teaching from here before landing in brazil

2 Likes

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
You no dey Lagos? lol

When I was in Uruguay recently, I met a couple that are into the Yoruba religion, they told me that they want to learn Yoruba so bad and that they know many that want to learn and that if I know of anyone that can teach and they can set up a school together and share the money. He said that it's a very lucrative business.

I dey hear but I am not fluent in Yoruba.stayed in Lagos b4.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Where is "here"?

And you don't have to be fluent o! Have you seen my video on the guy that went to Brazil by boat?

He is teaching English in Brazil, if you hear his English you go fear. grin

Here is his video where he talked about how he crossed the Atlantic Ocean by boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqE4S5Aeuw

betshopagent:
I dey hear but I am not fluent in Yoruba.stayed in Lagos b4.
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
You no dey Lagos? lol

o boy! The English funny. I'm learning .
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na so grin

betshopagent:
o boy! The English funny. I'm learning .

1 Like

Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by betshopagent(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
naijamanyoutube:
Na so grin

Hi intonation is gradually turning to that of an Asian man
Re: Afro Brazilians That They Don’t Show On T.v-madureira (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
lol

betshopagent:
;DHi intonation is gradually turning to that of an Asian man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Makes N207 Million Yearly Carrying bag of Cements in South Korea / Pictures From My Dubai Trip / Working Visa In Oil Rich Qatar Is Real If You Are Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.