Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Love Canada (pix) (42879 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Father4all: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Working country

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by compton11(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:
The only picture of Nigeria we have is aerial view.

We dare not take the camera down to Nigeria streets.

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.
this is why it is good to have city) mayor that will be in charge of city planning

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by clems88(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na person wey don chop beleful dey travel up and down. We wey sapa wan finish no go reason to even reach Cotonou cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by compton11(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
Vote for PETER OBI so Nigeria will be like Canada
abi,like how anambra be like Canada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Opportuneke(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
A lovely environment
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Btruth: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice pictures
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice pics op and thanks for sharing with NL.

We always hear about sane countries but I noticed this recent news from a so-called sane country didn't get any traction on this forum. I searched but couldn't find any pics of the young suspects with no home training at all.

8 teenage girls charged with second-degree murder after man fatally stabbed in Toronto

Eight teenage girls, some as young as 13 years old, have been charged in connection with a "swarming" attack in downtown Toronto that left a man dead on Sunday.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/8-teenage-girls-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-man-fatally-stabbed-in-toronto-1.6202695

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:

Aaah....why you just finish nigeria destiny like this?

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Have you seen our sure 2 odds for today?

One match just ticked green...

Check am out here: https://crockvibes.com/predictions-today-friday-23-december-2022/
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by occfx: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
Canada is a country I will love to live in when I port from this country... this is an example of a country that values the lives and properties of her citizens unlike here.. I no say anything.

Are you insinuating that zoo does not value life and property.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by folake4u(f): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Anytime I see Op, I'm always reminded of Femi Kuti. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
This man, you don reach here? Mehn...must tell you, you taking advantage of every second of your life. Only very few Africans and some whites get to explore the world the way you do. Kudos

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by GboyegaD(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
No picture of our favorite Tim Hortons. Oga, go back and complete your trip.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
An excellent pictorial tour of Ottawa, OP. Some friends with whom I was staying in nearby Gatineau took me around on a city sightseeing tour. These are just beautiful pictures. I was there in December 2017 walking around the downtown area near the Houses of Parliament which bears a striking resemblance to the UK houses of parliament in Westminster.

There is this crazy black guy that wears a cowboy hat and drives around in a vehicle that is decorated like a frigging Xmas tree with all manner of weird sculptures adorning the bodywork. Any day that the weather is good in Ottawa, that guy is a well-known fixture of the city and is seen cruising around acknowledging the thumbs-up that people give him as he passes by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPfWK20h3I

Man, I love Canada. Barely any racism of the sort that is routine in the USA, and THE most beautiful countryside on this entire planet. The drive from Montreal to Gatineau was one memory that I will cherish forever. The highways pass through mile upon mile of picture postcard pristine woodland wilderness and farmland against the backdrop of a horizon that is simply vast in scale.

Embarking on that 4-hour drive westbound from Montreal to Ottawa, we accidentally took the single-lane Highway 148 that runs parallel to the mighty Ottawa River along its north shore. Far more leisurely was the return trip eastbound from Ottawa to Montreal along the south shore of the river, but this time selecting the majestic 5-lane Highway 17. Set the SUV's cruise control and relaxed to some smooth jazz as the Canadian rural countryside glided past our windows in all its serene majesty. Never saw a police cruiser one single time along both of those highways, to my utter amazement, knowing how many highway patrol cars are typically spotted when driving along the USA's freeway system in any given state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by donestk(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
I still wonder why the second largest country in the world has only 38 million people.

Seem like a wildernesses

RichAbujaGuy:

We always hear about sane countries but I noticed this recent news from a so-called sane country didn't get any traction on this forum. I searched but couldn't find any pics of the young suspects with no home training at all.

8 teenage girls charged with second-degree murder after man fatally stabbed in Toronto

Eight teenage girls, some as young as 13 years old, have been charged in connection with a "swarming" attack in downtown Toronto that left a man dead on Sunday.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/8-teenage-girls-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-man-fatally-stabbed-in-toronto-1.6202695

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by KINGTELLER: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice country with lots of sight and scenes, kolo ppl dey here tooo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Laple0541(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I went fishing in the Rideau River with some friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

You went fishing in the Rideau River that is covered with snow presently? Perhaps old pics sha.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by occfx: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Akfrenzy:
By God's grace I'm Relocating definitely to CANADA

Make I leave una naija for una , if una like make una vote in another CALAMITY
I'll be over there reading it in the news and laughing

Are you saying voting Agbado is a calamity?

5 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by sageb: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
NumeroUno7 asked me to make a picture story of Canada, so here we go.

First few photos are about nightlife in Ottawa, Canada. It was packed with a lot of beautiful people. People were friendly with one another, I personally did not try to talk to anyone.

Here is a video a made there. If you love Canada and travel videos, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQguLnyCngM

Nice scenes
@ ModestGal oya come and drop your own footage or pictures.
Anticipating your documentary
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by traihit: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Mad people are everywhere whether it's in sane counties or not.

We don't call Nigeria an insane counties because there are no mad people. Nigeria is not sane because we have successive irresponsible governments who have turned the citizens' thinking upside down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by gaby(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice.

Canada, we are coming.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Moses1111: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
16 Plots of land for sale

*1.Grandnova Estate* Price N2m Location: Epe, Lagos Title Survey and Deed of Assignment

*2: GREEN AVENUE ESTATE* Price N3m Title: Survey and Deed Location: Owode-Ise, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

*3: WINSTON PARK ESTATE, IBEJU LEKKI* Price N8m Title: Gazette Location: Igbekodo, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

*4: WINSTON PRIME ESTATE, IBEJU LEKKI* (facing the express) Price N15m Title: Gazette Location: Igbekodo, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
interested person should call or WhatsApp the number below
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Barims(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Were you posting this so that the rest of us can be depressed or what??
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Greatzeus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Empty barrel making the loudest noise. Eat 3 square meal a day first,online millionaire but wretched a SS offline

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
This my man that prepares AMADIOHA recipe.
No worry we go meet soon.
I go lend you my chef
In this world, this is not the best time to head NORTH
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.

Because these places are planned communities.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Akfrenzy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
occfx:

Are you saying voting Agbado is a calamity?

grin grin grin Na for ur mouth I hear am oooooo

In FELA'S VOICE

Who kill Giwa na baba , if u put am Gida na u sabi
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I went fishing in the Rideau River with some friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Lol my man wey prepare something and happily titled it "food" grin grin

I hope you are improving in the culinary department? Hope to see something you cook one of these days.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Akfrenzy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Greatzeus:

Empty barrel making the loudest noise. Eat 3 square meal a day first,online millionaire but wretched a SS offline

Awwwwwwww Depressed Urchin has deployed all Arsenal bcuz he felt Attacked at the mention of CALAMITY grin grin

Bros why e come pain u like dis ?

Na person force u to be an urchin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by 77up(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Akfrenzy:

As if he knew where airport dey, we die here together sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats / Flood Swallowed Vehicles In Sango Ota, Ogun State (pics/video) / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.