Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Love Canada (pix) (42944 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
pacespot:

As long as Nigeria remains in the hands of those cattle rearers up North, the Nigerian govt will never value their people just like those people value their cows more than human lives.

That is why you should join other sensible Nigerians in liberating this country from its evil rulers by supporting ObiDatti ticket in this coming election.
I don port to the youth party oo... enough of grandpa's in the aso rock

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
occfx:

Are you insinuating that zoo does not value life and property.
if a new census is conducted do you still think this country population won't be affected with the killing everywhere mostly in the North bokos, bandits, East ESN, kidnappers, west kidnappers, ritualists. May God continue to save us all
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by micflo28(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
OP instead of showing us pictures, help three people to relocate from here...

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by rickleye: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
Canada is a country I will love to live in when I port from this country... this is an example of a country that values the lives and properties of her citizens unlike here.. I no say anything.

Just a reminder that someone called Bill always finds where you live and Taxes you cannot avoid.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by rickleye: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
micflo28:
OP instead of showing us pictures, help three people to relocate from here...

Thats easy - apply for a Master's degree program.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
rickleye:

Just a reminder that someone called Bill always finds where you live and Taxes you cannot avoid.
no problem we go manage the bill and the taxes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Offpointng: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
Vote for PETER OBI so Nigeria will be like Canada

Oga shut ur trap plx

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Offpointng: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
donestk:
I still wonder why the second largest country in the world has only 38 million people.

Seem like a wildernesses

grin
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by FireUpNow(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Spanishmilf:
more than enough sef
This is very Good news
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by ImperialYoruba: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
OP,
This is the fake life you guys portray to mislead innocent people.

In that Canada, when snow is on ground and temperature is freezing, do people get a holiday, or do they still go out everyday and stand out waiting for bus to go to work? When they get to the work, how many hours they must work and what break is inbetween? Are they on feet all day, or lounging on a couch watching tv? After work do they return to the bus station and wait some more in the terrible cold to ride bus home?

Tell people things on the ugly side, give them revelation.

You went fishing, but did you not have to buy license to fish? Are you not restricted in the size of fish you can take home?

Infact, did you not pay for a seat on the fishing trip?

Una go come online beging oppress with pictures and misleading people doing good in Nigeria to abandon their well being and go start sufferhead in Canada.

Nigerians, wake up! Abroad is not for everyone. Some of you are doing well in Nigeria compared with a lot of our people abroad. Think well and dont be lured to sell property and abandon business here so you can start living in snow country. Oyinbo go use you like slave to improve his society, and all you get in return is just that, living in snow.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Chee59(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Photos sent to me by my sister. It's winter now in Canada.
This is beautiful.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Chee59(f): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
OP,
This is the fake life you guys portray to mislead innocent people.

In that Canada, when snow is on ground and temperature is freezing, do people get a holiday, or do they still go out everyday and stand out waiting for bus to go to work? When they get to the work, how many hours they must work and what break is inbetween? Are they on feet all day, or lounging on a couch watching tv? After work do they return to the bus station and wait some more in the terrible cold to ride bus home?

Tell people things on the ugly side, give them revelation.

You went fishing, but did you not have to buy license to fish? Are you not restricted in the size of fish you can take home?

Infact, did you not pay for a seat on the fishing trip?

Una go come online beging oppress with pictures and misleading people doing good in Nigeria to abandon their well being and go start sufferhead in Canada.

Nigerians, wake up! Abroad is not for everyone. Some of you are doing well in Nigeria compared with a lot of our people abroad. Think well and dont be lured to sell property and abandon business here so you can start living in snow country. Oyinbo go use you like slave to improve his society, and all you get in return is just that, living in snow.

An agbadoist is agbadonising.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
Canada very bloody freezing ice cold lonely country. No way in hell i am living in Canada, i am happy here in sunshine Tijuana!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by madjune(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
The black man has no sense or penchant for maintenance.

Nigeria or very well any African country has the potential to be this way or even much better.

But, with perennial bad leadership and bad followership, it can only get worse. No hope.

Hence, the present status quo is Testimonial to popular beliefs that the white man is superior to the black man, mentally.

If a white man says it loud, everyone would quickly tag him racist.

But, all facts that strengthen this notion are too real and present to be ignored.

I don't support that inferiority complex but overlooking the black man's self made deficits is a glorious self deceit.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by learnedJAMES(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
I have a dream that in the future Canadian will jakpa to Nigeria, because Nigeria will soon take her rightful place as the best country in the world
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by MuscularDick(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
Vote for PETER OBI so Nigeria will be like Canada
Has he turned his own state to Canada?

I mean the state he governed for 8 years
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by NaijaGoingMaple: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Freezing cold here at -35 degrees Celsius. Outside our apartment.

Yankee101:
Post the snow too make dem see true situation

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Yankee101: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
NaijaGoingMaple:
Freezing cold here at -35 degrees Celsius. Outside our apartment.

Yep I know. That's why I asked for it.

It's worse in places like Saskatchewan
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by farouk2much(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
Any relevant information that can leads me to relocate to canada..... Pls...... Inform me 07044995882
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Winnin009: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:
The only picture of Nigeria we have is aerial view.

We dare not take the camera down to Nigeria streets.

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.

That’s because they were created by God and Africans evolved from apes!

Even their bible tells you that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
No country is perfect o!

RichAbujaGuy:
Nice pics op and thanks for sharing with NL.

We always hear about sane countries but I noticed this recent news from a so-called sane country didn't get any traction on this forum. I searched but couldn't find any pics of the young suspects with no home training at all.

8 teenage girls charged with second-degree murder after man fatally stabbed in Toronto

Eight teenage girls, some as young as 13 years old, have been charged in connection with a "swarming" attack in downtown Toronto that left a man dead on Sunday.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/8-teenage-girls-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-man-fatally-stabbed-in-toronto-1.6202695

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
lol grin

folake4u:
Anytime I see Op, I'm always reminded of Femi Kuti. cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol I still dey alive o even after all the poison wey I made for myself. grin

It's been a long time I never cook o! I go try again in the future grin

Thank you for reading o!

WhatCanIsay:

Lol my man wey prepare something and happily titled it "food" grin grin

I hope you are improving in the culinary department? Hope to see something you cook one of these days.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Snow storm in Ottawa! As una dey enjoy the photos, I will keep bringing more photos.

Make sure to leave a comment so I know say una dey gbadun am.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
More photos.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na you be my oga o!

revoso:
Oga o
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank you for the feedback o! Abeg no forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE

lexy2014:
This man, you don reach here? Mehn...must tell you, you taking advantage of every second of your life. Only very few Africans and some whites get to explore the world the way you do. Kudos
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by toprealman: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:
The only picture of Nigeria we have is aerial view.

We dare not take the camera down to Nigeria streets.

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.
Urban planning, sustainable development, contentiousness......and most importantly they are human.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Oga Gboyega how far? See Tim Hortons for this photo, you might need to zoom in o. grin

GboyegaD:
No picture of our favorite Tim Hortons. Oga, go back and complete your trip.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
77up:
As if he knew where airport dey, we die here together sad

Na only u Waka come
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Snow storm in Ottawa! As una dey enjoy the photos, I will keep bringing more photos.

Make sure to leave a comment so I know say una dey gbadun am.

I love these winter wonderland pictures. OP, I want to make a suggestion about a way for your to enjoy your Canadian winters even more.

Enroll in an indoor snow-ski-simulator facility and learn how to ski without visiting any resort until you are very adept at controlling your speed with precise "S" turns, which is a VITAL technique to master BEFORE you ski on a real slope. I couldn't find such a place in Montreal, but there is one in Toronto if you ever visit that area, distant though it may be from Ottawa.

https://www.explorehidden.com/event/details/ski-and-snowboard-machine-toronto-1554617

NEVER allow anyone to lure you to go and learn to snow ski for the first time on a mountain because you will spend most of the time struggling to your feet after falling down due to being unable to control your speed properly with the right body posture.

If you take the time to master skiing indoors on that simulator setup, you will transition to the real thing smoothly and will likely not even fall over ONCE during a typical full multi-hour session of day or night skiing under the floodlights. Once you learn to ski, winter will become your favorite season and you will soon buy your own skis instead of renting at the resort.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice! Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences with us.

Jakumo:
An excellent pictorial tour of Ottawa, OP. Some friends with whom I was staying in nearby Gatineau took me around on a city sightseeing tour. These are just beautiful pictures. I was there in December 2017 walking around the downtown area near the Houses of Parliament which bears a striking resemblance to the UK houses of parliament in Westminster.

There is this crazy black guy that wears a cowboy hat and drives around in a vehicle that is decorated like a frigging Xmas tree with all manner of weird sculptures adorning the bodywork. Any day that the weather is good in Ottawa, that guy is a well-known fixture of the city and is seen cruising around acknowledging the thumbs-up that people give him as he passes by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgPfWK20h3I

Man, I love Canada. Barely any racism of the sort that is routine in the USA, and THE most beautiful countryside on this entire planet. The drive from Montreal to Gatineau was one memory that I will cherish forever. The highways pass through mile upon mile of picture postcard pristine woodland wilderness and farmland against the backdrop of a horizon that is simply vast in scale.

Embarking on that 4-hour drive westbound from Montreal to Ottawa, we accidentally took the single-lane Highway 148 that runs parallel to the mighty Ottawa River along its north shore. Far more leisurely was the return trip eastbound from Ottawa to Montreal along the south shore of the river, but this time selecting the majestic 5-lane Highway 17. Set the SUV's cruise control and relaxed to some smooth jazz as the Canadian rural countryside glided past our windows in all its serene majesty. Never saw a police cruiser one single time along both of those highways, to my utter amazement, knowing how many highway patrol cars are typically spotted when driving along the USA's freeway system in any given state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Photos Of Pickpockets In China / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.