Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022 (229 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 15/12/2017) Good From Evil / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY DECEMBER 15TH 2022

THEME: SPARE PARTS IN HEAVEN

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, behold, You're the God of all flesh: and there is nothing too hard for You to do.

2.Thank You, my Father, for divine and supernatural provisions of everything that I need, as spare parts, in heaven.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of ignorance and pride in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, replace, every old, tired, weak or malfunctioning parts of my body and life, with brand new ones, from Your store house in heaven, as at when needed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me never lack people that will lead, guide and help me, to higher spiritual grounds, and to do Your perfect will, at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every hopeless situation in my life, family and business, be divinely turnaround, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me spiritually, and position me strategically, to preach Your word and reverse the irreversible, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES / I Sat On My Eyes / Yet To Stop My Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.