Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES (225 Views)

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o / 'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES by constancefriday(m): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2023
"Your works are more important than your ministerial titles"
- Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani advises all his colleagues in Ministry (Old and Young).

Here are his own precise words and statements:

"In the Book of Revelations Chapters 1-3 when Christ addressed and debriefed the 7 Churches that represent 7 distinct types of Churches which we can see today in modern Christianity, he didn't talk about any other thing except their works!

No matter your ministerial title, office or designation, what would save or destroy you on the day of judgement as a gospel minister or whatever you say you are, are your works!

You're either a good and faithful steward of Christ or a worker of iniquity whom Christ would ask to depart from him on the final day.
I fervently pray for you as i pray for myself that you won't end up being among the ones whom Christ will cast away from his presence on the final day of reckoning."

These and more were the said during the CrossOver message for 2022-2023 at RLGC.
CLICK HERE to watch the complete message

- https://www.facebook.com/reallifegospelorg/videos/719656846113296/

Remain Blessed!!

Like and Follow all our pages and social media accounts for more!

Re: YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES by constancefriday(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
constancefriday:
- Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani advises all his colleagues in Ministry (Old and Young).

"In the Book of Revelations Chapters 1-3 when Christ addressed and debriefed the 7 Churches that represent 7 distinct types of Churches which we can see today in modern Christianity, he didn't talk about any other thing except their works!

No matter your ministerial title, office or designation, what would save or destroy you on the day of judgement as a gospel minister or whatever you say you are, are your works!

You're either a good and faithful steward of Christ or a worker of iniquity whom Christ would ask to depart from him on the final day.
I fervently pray for you as i pray for myself that you won't end up being among the ones whom Christ will cast away from his presence on the final day of reckoning."

These and more were the said during the CrossOver message for 2022-2023 at RLGC.

Remain Blessed!!

Re: YOUR WORKS are MORE IMPORTANT than your MINISTERIAL TITLES by anitazion: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:

Remain Blessed!!

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Biblical Fasting / The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / RCCG Assistant General Overseer, Folagbade Aboaba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.