Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) (2576 Views)

I Am Selling My Foreign Used Nissan Serena & Hyundai H200 Bus At A Reduced Price / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
I must blow by force, come in if you need to buy the car to dirty December!

City: Ijebu ode, Ogun state.
Offer type: Sell
Price: #2.650
Model: Toyota Camry, 3.3 liters
Year: 2010
Kms done: 4670
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Drive Type: front
Body Type: sedan
Color: Red

BONUS:
You will get my autograph and also snap with me.

WhatsApp:
O7O655Ten399

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by OdogwuHappyMan: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
How much is your autograph and picture worth? i want to buy your autograph first before the car

3 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by brain54(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Talk true bull…

Music no pay you so you wan enter car business.

You wan diversify…

Good thinking!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
OdogwuHappyMan:
How much is your autograph and picture worth? i want to buy your autograph first before the car
To have access to Dbull and get his autograph is a million naira!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
E no easy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Iamdbull:

BONUS:

This boy no get sense. I fit adopt am. grin grin

33 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Goriolabadda: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
I will contact you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by slimmoney(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
super star like dbull u want to adopt? see finish angry
VeryWickedGoat:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Goriolabadda: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Person wey fit buy you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Authoreety: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

I dey suspect nwaamaikpee

5 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Goriolabadda: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Emu4u2c: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Iamdbull:

See your dirty mouth

1 million naira kill you dere!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Irupetepete: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
What's the essence of selling your car and you don't have a good song to push?

I do sing but what I want to do now is get a handsome guy of age 22-25 who also have a nice voice... I will be the one composing and doing the sponsoring

8 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Goriolabadda:

Person wey fit buy you
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Irupetepete:

I do sing but what I want to do now is get a handsome guy of age 22-25 who also have a nice voice... I will be the one composing and doing the sponsoring
can I dm bro? Im interested but I’m 28
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Papilagreen: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2022
������ this guy don learn wella from Air Force one... U are doing well keep up the work... Me know say no be u get that car. But anyways happy selling and no worry the person wain go buy the car in the future no go need ur autograph I am very sure of that...

Make God make u blow ooo make it struggles no be in vain...

3 Likes

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Robnectar(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Iamdbull:

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Campololo: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
I want to buy

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2022
Goriolabadda:

Person wey fit buy you
...na him e dey find money for video and Xmas flexing.
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Daddyboy21: 9:30am On Dec 15, 2022
First of all, the front seat on the first picture is black color, the front seat on the second picture is cream color. Are you selling two cars to shoot video? Who you dey try scam?

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Iamdbull: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Daddyboy21:
First of all, the front seat on the first picture is black color, the front seat on the second picture is cream color. Are you selling two cars to shoot video? Who you dey try scam?
Human beings na so una eyes go dey do shaka shaka if you dey find fault, the inside picture is a random picture I added.

Dbull is a public figure so anything scam is out of it.
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by eddykaka(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Iamdbull:

Human beings na so una eyes go dey do shaka shaka if you dey find fault, the inside picture is a random picture I added.

Dbull is a public figure so anything scam is out of it.
grin dah ur level of clout chasing eh, laff don injure me for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Mashiloloh: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Dbull on this one!
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by deavicky(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
I must blow by force, come in if you need to buy the car to dirty December!

City: Ijebu ode, Ogun state.
Offer type: Sell
Price: #2.650
Model: Toyota Camry, 3.3 liters
Year: 2010
Kms done: 4670
Transmission: Automatic
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Drive Type: front
Body Type: sedan
Color: Red

BONUS:

WhatsApp:
O7O655Ten399
my advice to u, don't sell ur car to shoot a musical video. Concentrate on the audio sales, let it provide money for the video but if at the end of the day it couldn't just know the song is not worth it. My opinion anyway!!!.
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by deavicky(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Emu4u2c:

See your dirty mouth

1 million naira kill you dere!!!!
even Davido not cost like that. Meanwhile I was with Davido all through the nite in my dream I don't know watin him and chioma they find for Bush where I dey work.
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by deavicky(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Irupetepete:

how bad is ur vocie?
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by Irupetepete: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
deavicky:
how bad is ur vocie?
no be voice, na age... My age- range is not marketable in music
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by alingo2013(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Lol na your house dey behind for the background?
Re: I Am Selling My Car To Shoot A Video To My Song(pics) by deavicky(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Irupetepete:
no be voice, na age... My age- range is not marketable in music
you senior don Williams or Phil Collins. Bro shoot ur shut.

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Toks Benz C300 015 @ N16.5M Negotiable ««« / 97 Honda Bull Dog For Sale At 900(asking) / A Very Clean 2004 Ml350 For Sale N1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.