Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) (28537 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by goshen26: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Any party that want to win, especially in the rural and area where people are not that educated should make it logo ring more in the ear of the people.

Most people in the rural area vite for logo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by frenzy48: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

Obidients, your wailing has just started.
Please reserve some tears for February.
sharrap
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Despite what bandits has done in Zamfara

Lolzzzzz

No matter what some people may not be delivered
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you telling me that with the free bus JAGABAN provided for ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas you won't go?

Chinedu don't tell me you won't go to the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built?

Biko are you going home for Christmas?

Are you saying that with all this campaign, tinubu will not do anything for the people of zamfara?

Which free bus are you referring?

What has Afghanistan and Christmas got to do with the topic of discussion?

Who is chinedu?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying that with all this campaign, tinubu will not do anything for the people of zamfara?

Who is chinedu?

what is Zamfara Chinedu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by casualobserver: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some people cannot even mobilize supporters from other states to hold rallies in Ekiti and Ondo because they have chopped the Money and they want to win in the North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Handsum64: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
English teachers needed on Nairaland
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by etrouble: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
Today is not a good day for zombidients. ...

By now ,they are all short of hope for obi
grin cheesy cheesy

There has never been a good day for Zombidients.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Amaggedon: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
LegendHero:

Your wailing just start.

Is these not Tinubu in the banner and the cloth the guy is wearing.

These were not the photos so what do you mean that I'm wailing?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Ikemba007: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
If we must tell ourselves the truth, the North has always been Batified.

Even before the primaries.

oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-kaduna-was-on-fire-minna-is-on-lockdown-and-now-zamfara-is-marching-for-tinubuphotos/

Source iReporteronline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by IranianSea: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-kaduna-was-on-fire-minna-is-on-lockdown-and-now-zamfara-is-marching-for-tinubuphotos/

Source iReporteronline.
This crowd here is intimidating, i'm beginning to loss hope on Obi. I think I should port to the broom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Amaggedon:
These where not the photos so what do you mean that I'm wailing?

Who is the encircled black in this image below?

Is that Ojuku?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by onuman: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zamfara is the home state of Sani Yerima who introduced unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws to the far north states. Boko Haram quickly followed.
So if Zamfara supports Shettima as next president of Nigeria, who is going to live in denial? Tinubu is aged and sick.
Apc put Shettima as Tinubu's VP so that Shettima can use SW votes to win next presidential election
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
what is Zamfara Chinedu?

Who is chinedu?

What is "zamfara chinedu"?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
People that bandits are killing everyday, and the govt is doing nothing, they don't ask questions, just the do like zombie. SUFFER NO DEY TIRE NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Welrez(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
marlow1962:
Campaigning for another 8years of hardship ( pathetic Nigerians).
Pls remember another 8years of hardship is around the corner, if you don’t vote wisely.

Vote you're preferred, but vote wisely.
These Zamfara folks are at the highest stage of despondency, so they no longer care for good leadership other than their petty prejudices!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by victorsola: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nice! Taking to the streets for him with photos of only local candidates. Just minding my business shaa

are there international candidates. No be the people wey go vote be that.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by rontolo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
I can only imagine how much this crowd cost the Jagaban. I estimate 1 billion naira, but this is small change to the Jagaban of Africa . Lagos monies, carry go!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
JAGABAN

Chinedu you don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and 2 ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol grin grin

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effeminate frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan? Lol

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last

I learnt that Naanu the demented effeminate frog voice has postpone his inter school competition in Ekiti and Ondo till further notice

grin grin grin

As you rejoice over the turn out make sure u check on ur presidential candidate cos he was rushed off stage in minner for reasons best known to him. Na when e faint una go understand say in no well. Mumu agbado urchins

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by mcfestgee: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

Obidients, your wailing has just started.
Please reserve some tears for February.
That is stupidity of the highest level. With so much killing taking place since inception of APC
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Abdul05: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
etrouble:

There has never been a good day for Zombidients.

God bless you sir...thanks
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blaze14k:

As you rejoice over the turn out make sure u check on ur presidential candidate cos he was rushed off stage in minner for reasons best known to him. Na when e faint una go understand say in no well. Mumu agbado urchins
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is the poorest state and most illiterate state in Nigeria, ransacked by bandits.

Their IQ is not much to be expected.

It doesn't take a genius to know that apc is not good for you if you are from zamfara.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Atlantis585: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

All I see are bunch of Bokoharam members
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by coputa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most of you people here don't understand northern political permutation,A win for Tinubu is an automatic president for Shettima.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Obaofaba: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
frenzy48:
sharrap

Say that to your father who fail you with the way he brought you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Original suffer head!
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Obaofaba: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
mcfestgee:

That is stupidity of the highest level. With so much killing taking place since inception of APC

It all started when PDP was at the helm of affair.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going home for Christmas?

Dey mumu urself.. u tink say to use different account dey cause nuisance na de plug. No go find work do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos / Shehu Sani: 42 Persons Roasted Alive In Sokoto Yet No Outcry / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.