Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) (28589 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
ejimatic:
Wait until after his swearing in ceremony then we will all see that BAT is the best candidate among the three devils that are contesting for the ASO Rock seat.

So you mean that you have absolutely no idea what Tinubu is offering Nigerians and what he will do for Nigerians if he becomes president?

How is he best among the candidates contesting when you have no idea what he will do for nigerians if he becomes president?
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Joyrise: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

Obidients, your wailing has just started.
Please reserve some tears for February.

Many of you here making noise do not even know that the zamfara governor is like a mentee of Tinubu.

When he lost his job from what we learnt several years back, Tinubu invited him to Lagos and gave him a life again, employed him in Lagos govt.

He later went back to politics in his state and you think he will forget the contribution Tinubu gave him when he lost all at early stage of his life.

Keep deceiving urself thinking Obi or Atiku has any chance to win Zamfara. It belongs to Jagaban.

Everyone can not be ingrate like Osinbajo, Aregbesola etc.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Villa12(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
coputa:
I said a win for Tinubu is a Shettima presidency, can't you comprehend,
Chinedu

At least you know APC will win the coming election

I'm glad you know that

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by garfield1: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
obynzo:

You are tired of reporting disinformation and propaganda against opponents now it is to exaggerate what your party does. Oga go and rest this games have long failed. The same Zamfar that APC state chapter has not even sorted out their internal crisis.

Does pdp exist in zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by izubext007: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
That Bible verse that say , " my people perish for lack of knowledge " very correct.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
ilovenicloe:

An urchin calling someone dark mind .

E go shock you and your urine dispenser next year

It is you that is already in shock base on what you're seeing,

after the inauguration of Tinubu, you may feel sad for the rest of your life grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by bcashy: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
99.9% of the people there are paid street miscreants while the rest (politicians) are corrupt bastards.

Continue shouting grin

Or save ur voice cos u still have eight years to do that grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Tinubumyman: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
God bless Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu
ibos will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Abdul05: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
ojex004:

I dey tell u

Thank you sir
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:

You're right you're right. So why did Gandollar struggle to win re-election when Kano state voted overwhelmingly for Buhari in 2019? grin

State governorship election is different from presidential....all APC needs is to get strong senatorial and rep candidates across the states and with this we are seeing in zamfara case already closed in favor of Tinubu.

What you guys don't get is that every vote for senate or rep candidate in those areas are automatic votes for the presidential candidates of their party.....if you don't have strong candidates at this levels across the states as a presidential candidate, just forget your ambition...... This is what obi lacks and even atiku in non pdp states.

Those guys don't even know the LP candidate not to talk of LP logo.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Skty: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

I've always said it, you see Zamfara State, once you belong to the APC, no need to campaign, just go and sleep.

Just like all aspirant contesting under the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning Zamfara State by unprecedented margin.

A case study of the last general election in Zamfara State, despite court actions, APC won at all levels despite limited campaign.

You will wail more when Tinubu makes fuel #1,000 and gags social media next year
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
What a crowd!!!They are not up to 5,000 people.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
NOC1:

You see the problem, you did not even understand my comment, I did not even mention APC, I said voters mostly vote logos of parties not knowing who they are voting for.

But your dark mind did not allow you to assimilate and respond accordingly

Don't mind those dimwits.....people that just realized this year about adults suffrage and their right to appointment a president......they know nothing about how the electoral process runs and the peculiar dynamics of nigerian politics.

Even in Lagos here, there are so many people that can't identify the LP candidates running for other positions not to even talk of LP logo but can easily identify the broom and the umbrella.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hungry bought fiffle.

Fiffle who will still troop out for Atiku and Obi wen they too come.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

See bragging, can we brag about how Nigeria is so sweet to live in as a common man, bragging about election, something they don’t do here.

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Eniitankorede: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-kaduna-was-on-fire-minna-is-on-lockdown-and-now-zamfara-is-marching-for-tinubuphotos/

Source iReporteronline.

Meanwhile, Obi was begging members of IPOB to come to Lokoja as he was left alone in the stadium. I heard that people were not mobilised as party officers have embezzled their mobilisation fees. Yet, the hypocrites among them continue to shout “we no give shishi opandan”.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by erospecial: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Beware of bandits after the campaign tonight
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=119159550][/quote]
Anyone wer u call am
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by AutoConsult: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
ilovenicloe:

And in your mind other political parties don't have logos only APC ?

E go shock una
Y'all are just competing for the position of the best mumu on nairaland.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sokera: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:
crowd that came to campaign for other candidates is 2hat APC is trying to steal grin
this is the new excuse ... haha I like obidents .... they no dey accept the truth easily . When Tinubu beat their fake candidate they will still give excuse say na rigging ...
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by basybasy: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Abdul05:
Today is not a good day for zombidients. ...

By now ,they are all short of hope for obi
grin cheesy cheesy
Since I have bn discussing with Niger state people, I have never encountered one person that said he or she will vote obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by basybasy: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

Even the Zanfara State Gov has to decamp from PDP to Apc. Zamfara and Apc na five and six.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

At least you know APC will win the coming election

I'm glad you know that
Never,APCshit will never smell Aso rock again,all 0dds are working against them,no thanks to the deplorable state of the economy, brought about by the incompetency of APCSHIT government.
Having said that,the candidate they presented for the 2023 presidential election will be worse, because BAT belongs to 2 specie's,which is abnormal and Nigerians wouldn't want to take that risk a second time.For your information,all Nigerians are OBEDIENT.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Abdul05: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2022
basybasy:

Since I have bn discussing with Niger state people, I have never encountered one person that said he or she will vote obi
you don't mean it sir....

Well, l said it Obi is not yet popular like that..
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
gambojimeta:
Like play like play. Tinubu is going to become the President grin

The Jagaban of the Universe grin grin grin
How would a man largely hated becomes a president of the most populous black nation.A BAT,with all his fake identity and health issues,not to mention the bad reputation of his party and his Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Does pdp exist in zamfara

Yes they do
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by garfield1: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

Yes they do

Have they ever won zamfara? Have they ever got 25%? Who is their major stakeholders? Do they have a Guber candidate
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
garfield1:

Have they ever won zamfara? Have they ever got 25%? Who is their major stakeholders? Do they have a Guber candidate

You are very funny. What happened in the last election for gubernatorial candidate
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by garfield1: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
obynzo:

You are very funny. What happened in the last election for gubernatorial candidate

Apc cleared the entire state but court disq them for not conducting primaries.now,that gov has decamped to apc with almost all those that benefited from the court case.now,the court has disq pdp also.so you see,pdp is dead here
Re: Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Pascal9: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
socialmediaman:

You're right you're right. So why did Gandollar struggle to win re-election when Kano state voted overwhelmingly for Buhari in 2019? grin
the mumu no fit answer your questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid / FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.