Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? (766 Views)

"Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Does Crowd At Rallies Really Matter? / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why do We Celebrates and attach More Significance to Massive Crowds .
PDP,APC and LP Would always Pull Massive Crowds at Campaign Rallies .

With Inducements ,Free Transports ,Gifts etc ,You will always have People to Fill your Campaign Ground unless you are not Given Enough.

Offcourse it is Possible for a Party to have real and true Supporters to attend but such may not fill a Stadia to make it Massive.

Now let us face the Reality .
How many of these People that make Massive ,Massive Massive Crowd has PVC ?

I have PVC , I knew about 13 People in my Area ,None of them has ever Attended any Of these Campaign Venues ,None ,They are busy People who Have Job .

They already made up their mind on who they want to Vote for ,i tell you we have differents Candidates and we don't Constitutes Nuisance.

I knew of at least two guys and one Madam also that have Attended PDP ,APC rallies ,They are even waiting for another Party to come so they can arrange people to attend and fill their pocket with money .

Just 3 days ago one was saying " When will this NNPP go come our Area now ,Abi dem stingy ni,Abeg make dem come ooo so they can arrange Crowds ..LOL.

How many of these People That Make up Massive Crowd has PVC.

Elections come quick..we can Wait ooo.

Na Herbs for Erection and Infections i know .Wetin i know Self about Politics ...Over to Political Analyst and Politicians oo
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by duro4chang(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
They want to change the narrative. They have seen failure ahead of them.

8 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obiidiots now campaigning against crowd at rallies.

Same people doing fake 1billion man March few months ago.

10 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Truthisunique2: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
knowhowk:

With Inducements ,Free Transports ,Gifts etc ,You will always have People to Fill your Campaign Ground unless you are not Given Enough.

Offcourse it is Possible for a Party to have real and true Supporters to attend but such may not fill a Stadia to make it Massive.

I have PVC , I knew about 13 People in my Area ,None of them has ever Attended any Of these Campaign Venues ,None ,They are busy People who Have Job .

They already made up their mind on who they want to Vote for ,i tell you we have differents Candidates and we don't Constitutes Nuisance.

I knew of at least two guys and one Madam also that have Attended PDP ,APC rallies ,They are even waiting for another Party to come so they can arrange people to attend and fill their pocket with money .

Just 3 days ago one was saying " When will this NNPP go come our Area now ,Abi dem stingy ni,Abeg make dem come ooo so they can arrange Crowds ..LOL.

Na Herbs for Erection and Infections i know .Wetin i know Self about Politics ...Over to Political Analyst and Politicians oo

we Sabi una, typical obidense goal post shifters

It was obidense that started this 2m, 5m March even when Dem no dey reach 5k, then they said they invented March forgetting people have been marching for buhari since 2015.

When the reality of Dem millions wasn't measuring up to what they get in rally they now say it's no more by rallies or March.

Bleep your rubbish inducement excuse, in 2015 buhari didn't have shishi but people turned out in millions for free in his rallies

I expect same from the so called obidense, if you can't be passionate to go for your rally is it the hot sun to cast vote and risk life you would go for

8 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Who are Those ?
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Who are Those Oooo
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
LegendHero:
Obiidiots now campaigning against crowd at rallies.

Same people doing fake 1billion man March few months ago.

Unfortunately You are Very Very Wrong ...I don't have to be a Member of Labour Party to put up a thread like this ...

PDP Pulls Crowd,APC Pulls Crowds ...

I'm not into Politics .I have a Prefered Candidates Which is ATIKU ABUBAKAR ,i owe no one Explanations for that ,You have yours ,i have mine .Not intrested in engaging anyone into any senseless Arguement in regards to my Choice and you honestly know that He also Pulls Crowds as Well .

I'm not in here to begin to Compare who Pulls more Crowd than the other .

Some PDP Rallies was Well and Massively Crowded in some States in Some states it is the Opposite.

APC too has similar Experience .

It is Only the Dumb,Blind Folded Would begin to sound Mentally Deranged when a thread like this Comes Up.

Either At PDP Rallies or APC Rallies ...Massive Crowds does not Win Elections but PVC .

I see Massive Crowds at PDP Rallies .The facts still remains that many of thosr People may not even Have PVC ...The Population of PVC holders and Voters Wins Elections and not Massive Crowds at Rallies Irrespective of the Party..That is the Message.But it is Clear that the Dumbfounded With Empty Conceptions has already turn it the other way and their likes will soon Join ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by MadmanObi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Who's crying here?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

It was obidense that started this 2m, 5m March even when Dem no dey reach 5k, then they said they invented March forgetting people have been marching for buhari since 2015.

When the reality of Dem millions wasn't measuring up to what they get in rally they now say it's no more by rallies or March.

Bleep your rubbish inducement excuse, in 2015 buhari didn't have shishi but people turned out in millions for free in his rallies

I expect same from the so called obidense, if you can't be passionate to go for your rally is it the hot sun to cast vote and risk life you would go for
You are Wrong ..
My Choice is Atiku Abubakar...Whoever emerges Winner is Okay .I'm not into a do or die affair Activities
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
So it's now that you know that rallies are not important but when you were doing 2 million man marches you didn't know abi? You must come out and rally o! There are very important.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:
Who's crying here?
You ..
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
So it's now that you know that rallies are not important but when you were doing 2 million man marches you didn't know abi? You must come out and rally o! There are very important.
Who are those doing the 2 Milion Marches ..
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by MadmanObi(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
knowhowk:
You ..
sorry shinedugrin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Bundaweber: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
knowhowk:

you guys are really funny. let me educate you small. when a major political party is preparing for a rally, they usually mobilize from the unit. the unit leader would ensure that everyone going from his unit has a pvc as it might count against him if they do not have during election. it is the requirement for boarding that bus. they would usually do this checking and writing down of names some weeks or days to the rally. then the unit members would move en masse to the ward secretariat from where they take off to the rally location. at least 75 percent of person you see at a rally are party adherents or you think somebody that does not belong to a party would inconvenience himself for the paltry feeding money? the few who are not party faithfuls are usually defectors . Why do you think a party holds a rally?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Gopkk(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
knowhowk:

Your thread i think is Sumarise to Encouraging People to get PVC which is most Important it is not bad ,

That will be in another 4 Years later .

Unfortunately you have come to a wrong place to write this kind of Article. A Forum filled with People with Lack of simple Understanding ,Enjoy the Funny Comments ,Off threads Irrelevants arguements ,War of Words ,Condemnation ,Judgements and Childish Talks ...

In as much as party Faithfulls / Members with PVC attends Rallies so there are so many Jobless People Motivated with Cash and no PVC also that Attend Rallies but this will still be argued .
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Gopkk(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bundaweber:

you guys are really funny. let me educate you small. when a major political party is preparing for a rally, they usually mobilize from the unit. the unit leader would ensure that everyone going from his unit has a pvc as it might count against him if they do not have during election. it is the requirement for boarding that bus. they would usually do this checking and writing down of names some weeks or days to the rally. then the unit members would move en masse to the ward secretariat from where they take off to the rally location. at least 75 percent of person you see at a rally are party adherents or you think somebody that does not belong to a party would inconvenience himself for the paltry feeding money? the few who are not party faithfuls are usually defectors . Why do you think a party holds a rally?
Adherents are not upto 20% Many Jobless ,Street Boys,Touts ,People without PVC attend sir.

More Emphasis should be laid on PVC Awareness .
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by tinsel: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
They started one million match and we no hear. Now their game is over and crowd is no loner needed.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

No mind them
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by duro4chang(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu is my candidate if you insult me I will tell the mods. My choice is my choice.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
tinsel:
They started one million match and we no hear. Now their game is over and crowd is no loner needed.
Talk from brain not Anus ...This is not about which party pulls Crowds its about PVC
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is my candidate if you insult me I will tell the mods. My choice is my choice.
It takes Dumbness to insults another person because of his Choice , Your choice is your choice but you too should respect other peoples choice without insulting them
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by duro4chang(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
knowhowk:
It takes Dumbness to insults another person because of his Choice , Your choice is your choice but you too should respect other peoples choice without insulting them
Get me right. I have never insulted anyone for his choice. You should not do it too.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pandora Igbos don see the end of the road and quickly move their pointless and irrelevant goal post to cover their pain and sorrow.

Poor Pandora ipob losers, your pain and frustration just begjn... grin

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Pandora Igbos don see the end of the road and quickly move their pointless and irrelevant goal post to cover their pain and sorrow.

Poor Pandora ipob losers, your pain and frustration just begjn... grin
Go and take care of your eyes ...

What is pandora Igbos,U must be a Kid ..i'm the op ,Get it into your skull ,i'm not LP member ,I'm not a Into Dirty Politics ...My choice is ATIKU Abubakar ....

Dont drag everyone into your Childish arguements and Name calling
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Before crowd matters to LABOUR PARTY , but with all the poor attendance of rallies of LABOUR PARTY now crowd those not matter grin
knowhowk:

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by knowhowk: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2022
yarimo:
Before crowd matters to LABOUR PARTY , but with all the poor attendance of rallies of LABOUR PARTY now crowd those not matter grin
Why all of you are so Obessed with LP ,I think a reasonable Person that thinks something does not matters should just ignore it.

You keep pointing to Labour Party ,What has LP got to do with the Thread
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by yarimo(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2022
knowhowk:
Why all of you are so Obessed with LP ,I think a reasonable Person that thinks something does not matters should just ignore it.

You keep pointing to Labour Party ,What has LP got to do with the Thread
if you know you know

Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by plaindealer: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2022
knowhowk:
Go and take care of your eyes ...

What is pandora Igbos,U must be a Kid ..i'm the op ,Get it into your skull ,i'm not LP member ,I'm not a Into Dirty Politics ...My choice is ATIKU Abubakar ....

Dont drag everyone into your Childish arguements and Name calling

Your posts are prob obi and pro LP, but you still won't play silly games and denials.

B who you are, it's not a crime and we cont kill you because you love and support any candidate.

Btw, when people like you always add I'm Yoruba to your posts, it means 100% you are igbo trying to deceive people because Yoruba people know who they are and they don't have to advertise their identity or add it to their posts.

Don't be a coward, be yourself and be proud of your candidate no matter what.
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by IgOga(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin grin

1 million man march in the mud grin
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Thedon22: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Obi supporters are funny. Typical losers. They were the first to shout crowd before. Now that structure is beating them they are talking PVC.
Re: Massive Crowd Versus PVC: Does Most Nigerians at Rallies has PVC ? by Gopkk(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
How many people on Rallies Ground has gotten PVC ?

PDP,LP ,APC ...

(1) (Reply)

PDP Panicked As Tinubu, APC Shut Down The North / Why Do They Love Tinubu So Much In The North? / Nigeria Is Dead In Every Aspect Just Imagine !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.