Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears (286 Views)

Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears / Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by Obisbetter: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Neither Atiku’s nor Tinubu’s manifesto inspires confidence that either candidate can steer Nigeria in the right direction.
Says Stears.

They went further to give comparative Analysis why Peter Obi Manifesto is the best

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJt9w2iTizs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by worldTina(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Labour party is the antidote to the poison in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by aariwa(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku campaign speeches are always about I will spend…I will spend..while Obi is I will build..I will recover..I will stop wastage… showing that of the 3 candidates Obi is the only one that realizes that Nigeria is very sick as a nation and desperately needs help. The other 2 have the same mindset buhari had in 2015.. that if you open Aso rock doors there will be billions of dollars lying on the floor to spend and spend..he got in and didn’t see that free money and borrowed for 7 years to put Nigeria in perpetual debt. In actual fact, the other 2 sees Nigeria like a rolls Royce to be driven and enjoy the glitz, glamor and gains of it while Obi sees Nigeria like a broken down vehicle that needs a mechanic and he believes because he is prepared that he is that one that will fix the vehicle Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by jumper524(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
100k minimum wage is more practicable and realisable with less than 10% in the senate to assist in passing the bill?
a country that consumes more than it earns?
what's more practicable and realizable for Nigerians is developing local products and reducing foreign demand. despite buhari effort towards this, the only major achievement he can boast off is in Rice production. which took almost 6yrs of commitment and hardwork. I don't know how obi tends to realise this in a short run considering the fact that he'll have too many political opposition cabals to wear off which is the fact.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by Igba123: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obi na their mate? Them dey learn to grow teeth where obi dey.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by Ekemz: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peter Obi we know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto More Practicable, Realisable Than Tinubu And Atiku: Stears by MadmanObi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Who will vote for nyamiri

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria That Works-atiku Abubakar / European Union Deploys Election Observation Mission To Nigeria / How Many Past And Present State Governors Can Command Respect Like Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.