Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) (36608 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by naijknight: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
ihite that time when I still dry serve for 2019 ..that time everything was peaceful....I thank God I didn't  Wait that time
Maybe okorocha for don use me do balablublu
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by GeneralPula: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
ebuk4real:
sad

Exactly the scenery APC and the Federal government wants in the South east.

Time will tell who will laugh last ..
Nah Apc help una form Biafra or death?
Nah Apc help una gada some thugs together to form Esn?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by oneMalik: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is MNK not another saviour again ?

We warned you guys but you called us Coward.... Here you are now mourning all the time .

Sorry thou .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blaze14k:

Ive never seen were someone is happy that ppl are being killed i still dont understand the specie of human being we have in nigeria

Sharap.

You lot made it so.

People pleaded, cajoled and assuaged their neighbours but you guys were like the EndSARS mob - no matter the overtures made you were never going to accept it.

You were happy to label and lynch anyone who wasn't igbo.

What do you expect others to do right now?

They must have their laugh before they help you out of the ditch you placed yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by LeoDeKing: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
ebuk4real:
sad

Exactly the scenery APC and the Federal government wants in the South east.

Time will tell who will laugh last ..
Really?

It is apc threatening that the zoo must fall.

You are doing well. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
2blessed01:
So sad....
May God punish all politician sponsoring armed banditry in d SE...

Yeah, may God punish all the people that used to call Nigeria The Zoo or her amiable president Jubril of Sudan, cloned and recreated. Whatever a man sows that hell reap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by SlurUsername1: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
dynicks:
I sense the presence of a FIFTH COLUMNIST in these atrocities..!!

Ndiara! Fifth columnist kee you there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
God has mercy on my Igbo Land.

He would have mercy.

But you must have penance

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by 2blessed01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
The local mobs have taken over biafra agitation in whole south east... grin

It will be unstoppable ..and also it will be much more virulent and much more
violent in the coming days...
Aboki man backward reasoning...may you experience what you wish for others...

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by almarthins(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

They are killing themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by ogatboy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
And we have a supposed military guy as President. Nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by SlurUsername1: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
FashionCookie:

Please stop it.
Not nice at all..

Shinedu shut up your Biafra mouth before I call Simon Ekpa to wipe you and your entire generation out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
ogatboy:

No be una say una no want any military or even police post for your side?

Abi na boys scout go solve this problem?

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Shinedu shut up your Biafra mouth before I call Simon Ekpa to wipe you and your entire generation out
Keep shouting chinedu all over d place.
Onye ala! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okeysoninv: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

He would have mercy.

But you must have penance
my prayers alone can't save Igbo Land we need more hands . devil is possessing most of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by SlurUsername1: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
2blessed01:

Aboki man backward reasoning...may you experience what you wish for others...

Like you all are experiencing what you wished for yorubas and northerners.
You have not seen anything, Simon Ekpa will smoke you and your family out soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Blaze14k: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Sharap.

You lot made it so.

People pleaded, cajoled and assuaged their neighbours but you guys were like the EndSARS mob - no matter the overtures made you were never going to accept it.

You were happy to label and lynch anyone who wasn't igbo.

What do you expect others to do right now?

They must have their laugh before they help you out of the ditch you placed yourself.

Bro i really dont understand what u r talkin about.. who pleaded and who lynched who. Are you saying ipob killed everybody that is not igbo in southeast. Bro please try to be specific cos i dont understand u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by SlurUsername1: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
ogatboy:

No we have a cloned imposter jubril el sudani from Gambia as President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
my prayers alone can't save Igbo Land we need more hands . devil is possess most of them

It starts with a reorientation especially of the young.

The words that are told to them.

Japanese were never cowards yet they are the meekest you can find today.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by JaskanFactor: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
World Economic Forum Depopulation Agenda.
Sit At Home means starve to death.

All of Ipob, Boko Haram etc are working for europe to carry out depopulation agenda in Africa.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abdul05:
The local mobs have taken over biafra agitation in whole south east... grin

It will be unstoppable ..and also it will be much more virulent and much more
violent in the coming days...
yes,that is exactly what is now happening,it is a pity because the major cause of this crisis is Mr buhari,we are having sit at home only once a year and violence is zero until they brought mnk back from Kenya,the sit at home increased, violence increased,killings increased and the law courts in their wisdom discharged mnk but Mr buhari refused to obey,what do you think will happen?it will mean more violence and killings by splinter groups from ipob and before we know it rebel groups and warlords will spring up and will no longer obey Simon ekpa or mnk.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro i really dont understand what u r talkin about.. who pleaded and who lynched who. Are you saying ipob killed everybody that is not igbo in southeast. Bro please try to be specific cos i dont understand u

Shatap.

When Kanu started with even the likes of Kumuyi what was your opinion?

When he was soliciting for money for arms, what was your opinion?

When they attacked the prisons and let all the criminals out, what did you say?

Dangote trucks were looted and burnt, soldiers and policemen were killed, civilians like lateDr Akunyili bore the brunt of their barbarity, how did you react?

7 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by africanusvu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simeon ekpa,the dirty abakaliki animal,hater of igbos and Biafra, agent of death and destruction to biafra crusade,simeon ekpa must die a shameful death
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by ojex004: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Unknown gunmen can do better, they shld pls graduate to use of bomb and be killing as much from Afghaneastern part of Nigeria. Waiting concern us from here than less voters for obi diot to worry about

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okeysoninv: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

It starts with a reorientation especially of the young.

The words that are told to them.

Japanese were never cowards yet they are the meekest you can find today.
lol English can not work here without love of Christ. Christ only can grant peace.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by izubext007: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
If some one would say east would one day be like this , I would never or wanted to him or her .

God restore souht east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Gossipninja: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
FashionCookie:

Please stop it.
Not nice at all..

Don't mind the low life.

He thinks it's sought of competition.

When the Owo massacre happened, everyone sympathized with the victims and even called for action from the government.

Some Igbos on Twitter even called for blood donation at FMC Owo. But now instead of sympathizing with people now, they're insulting them.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol English can not work here without love of Christ. Christ only can grant peace.

There are many nations that don't belive in Christ but have peace - Japan, Scandinavia.

When you love and respect humanity as you would love to be loved or respected, your actions would be measured and placid.

I'm not downplaying religion but humanity, morality and love trumps any philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okeysoninv: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

There are many nations that don't belive in Christ but have peace - Japan, Scandinavia.

When you love and respect humanity as you would love to be loved or respected, your actions would be measured and placid.

I'm not downplaying religion but humanity, morality and love trumps any philosophy.
they always have disaster one way or the other. Christ only is the peace
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by onuman: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Senseless men who see Oyibo made gun as means to everything in life. No matter how much someone pays you to destroy your Igbo land, you should not accept to do that, because doing that amounts to destroying the future of your unborn generations. Imposing and enforcing sit at home in Igbo land is like destruction of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound / What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like - Businessinside / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.