Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) (36604 Views)

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
they always have disaster one way or the other. Christ only is the peace

Disaster in Finland?

grin
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Keep killing yourself and expect their ghost and other region to vote for you? Vote for you?

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by desiredhome: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
ebuk4real:
sad

Exactly the scenery APC and the Federal government wants in the South east.

Time will tell who will laugh last ..
What a foolish talk.... grin grin grin...
Even when chukudi and emeka mnamdi are caught in the act of terrorism you will hear same people shouting they are innocent, DSS is this Buhari is that.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by 2blessed01(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Like you all are experiencing what you wished for yorubas and northerners.
You have not seen anything, Simon Ekpa will smoke you and your family out soon
Ok...wish you what you wish others...
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by 2blessed01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Yeah, may God punish all the people that used to call Nigeria The Zoo or her amiable president Jubril of Sudan, cloned and recreated. Whatever a man sows that hell reap.
Ok...
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
This life ehn... You reap what you sow!

Y'all were warned!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Nawa4nl: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
These are fulanis at work

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by 2blessed01(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

And Ipob pigs too
Ok...
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okeysoninv: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Disaster in Finland?
grin
I'm not here for argument you said japan.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by mastermaestro(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
dynicks:
I sense the presence of a FIFTH COLUMNIST in these atrocities..!!

Exactly how BH started while the locals cheered them on. Today we know the scores. Any people that support arms rebellion must reap the fruits going forward.

You are still here trying to deflect blame. Your eyes go soon open. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by lovinagbad: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mercuri:
It shall never be well with those people causing violence in a once peaceful region
Tell OBI to condemn it OR is it BAT that is problem again since everything happening in Nigeria is BAT. Arise TV with their hate for BAT will not make it a subject to talk about

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by bcashy: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Make they enforce am on election day ������������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by fuckJones(f): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
thank God buhari is silent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by onuman: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Those MURIC people from SW who feast on this tragedy in the east, why do you believe that IPOB would do these?
Nobody who has the interest of the Igbo would be imposing the recent sit at home orders

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:

I said Scandinavia.

By the way, life expectancy in Japan is 84 years.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have been begging Unknown gunmen to come to Abia State, Umuahia to be precisely, to try nonsense but to no avail. Since last year, I've not seen nor witness Unknown gunmen activities in my life since living in Umuahia for the past Three Years. Are they afraid of Umuahia or what, why do they attack only Imo and Ebony.

To be candid, there's nothing like Unknown gunmen nor IPOB in Umuahia. By the grace of God, Governor Okezie Ipkeazu is equal to the task. The most feared Governor in Nigeria. Hoodlums dey fear Okezie Ipkeazu well well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by tyinfinity: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
OSU people killing one another .they are beast and senseless human beings on earth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by okeysoninv: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

I said Scandinavia.

By the way, life expectancy in Japan is 84 years.
my land belongs to Christ .
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by fuckJones(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
ebuk4real:
sad

Exactly the scenery APC and the Federal government wants in the South east.

Time will tell who will laugh last ..
is like you are mad, when buhari promise to deal with your people in the language you will understand, what did you people do? you reported him to Twitter and call him all names untill Twitter remove his twite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
desiredhome:

What a foolish talk.... grin grin grin...
Even when chukudi and emeka mnamdi are caught in the act of terrorism you will hear same people shouting they are innocent, DSS is this Buhari is that.......

They went to buy drugs for their aged mothers.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by fuckJones(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mercuri:
It shall never be well with those people causing violence in a once peaceful region
biafrug or dead

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
my land belongs to Christ .

Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Kingzeez10: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blaze14k:

Ive never seen were someone is happy that ppl are being killed i still dont understand the specie of human being we have in nigeria
Where were you when these people were jubilating when IPOB criminals killed the soldiers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
dynicks:
I sense the presence of a FIFTH COLUMNIST in these atrocities..!!

Please can you sense who will tonight's game between France and Morocco?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nairalandnigga:
I have been begging Unknown gunmen to come to Abia State, Umuahia to be precisely, to try nonsense but to no avail. Since last year, I've not seen nor witness Unknown gunmen activities in my life since living in Umuahia for the past Three Years. Are they afraid of Umuahia or what, why do they attack only Imo and Ebony.

To be candid, there's nothing like Unknown gunmen nor IPOB in Umuahia. By the grace of God, Governor Okezie Ipkeazu is equal to the task. The most feared Governor in Nigeria. Hoodlums dey fear Okezie Ipkeazu well well

Don't tempt fate
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by vcente(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
okeysoninv:
just curious, will atiku still win and will we have to fight a war for freedom after? Also, in the days of old. Prophets typically gave solutions to these kind of issues, what can be done to prevent war on this scale. And I've met putin and one other in the spirit and he is as bad as you say he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Yankee101: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Igbo killing igbo
When una go wake up?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Blaze14k: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:

Shatap.

When Kanu started with even the likes of Kumuyi what was your opinion?

When he was soliciting for money for arms, what was your opinion?

When they attacked the prisons and let all the criminals out, what did you say?

Dangote trucks were looted and burnt, soldiers and policemen were killed, civilians like lateDr Akunyili bore the brunt of their barbarity, how did you react?

You statement always start with an insult which is wrong.

Please can u send me a link were he asked for funds to by weapons?

The prison they attacked was clearly a sign of war from my point of view of which i felt was wrong. If you can recall the British asked anybody seeking asylum should apply for it before they took it down due to prison break.

I dont support violence for freedom. On the other hand the federal government was quick to label ipob a terrorist group when they never carried a single weapon to kill. If can remember operation python dance at aba. Go to google and search for it and see how ppl were killed. Catalonia fought for freedom but never labelled them terrorist.

You guys forget too quick how fulani headsmen kill ppl at farms and most of them carry guns without license. You guys are quick to forget.

Ohanaeze ndigbo released a statement to arrest simon ekpa because he is the person causing the problem we have at the moment. Ipob said they are not responsible for all the killings. They have brought out names of those causing the havoc and their numbers buh the federal government did nothing. Ipob said they dont want any fulani headsman in there land. There problem is fulani not yoruba nor hausa.

If they arrest simon ekpa i will be very happy no one is happy about what is goin on in southeast. Moreover nnamdi kanu won the case against federal government buh they dont want to release him instead they removed the judges in charge of the case. If you dont see what is goin on then it means u want the killings to continue.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Lanre1st(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Atleast, Tinubu alway proud of what he turn Lagos to,

Is this what Obi want to turn Nigeria to.

I prefer peaceful and flourish Lagos to sit-at-home Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by Blaze14k: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Where were you when these people were jubilating when IPOB criminals killed the soldiers

No one will be happy that someone is killed. If they are happy about it everybody will carry arms to start war by now.
Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by latolz: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
You can never arrive at your objectives by killing your own people just to achieve your agenda. Their blood will speak and in the end GOOD WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) by boldtruthalways: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's very clear that some people are hiding under a guise to rain mehem on the people of the South East. Any hand secretly trying to destroy the people of SE thereby giving them a bad name will suffer and die shamelessly in his or her life. SE is a very peaceful place but enemies of the people are killing innocent lives. Why do these unknown gun men wear mask all the time. God will expose whoever that is unleashing this destruction on the good peoplenof SE. The person will face the full wrath of God Almighty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Parades Fake Doctor Who Worked With Federal Ministry Of Health For 9yrs / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics / Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.