Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures (5574 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by dazzlingd(m): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerians will rejoice but you may not rejoice
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by coputa(m): 3:04am On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
Okowa , you are a mad man.. We deltans despite being oil rich producing state, surfer full delta... No road, no light , no security, no jobs , u dey owe pensioners their pensions for a very long time and u are here saying, Nigerians will rejoice again wey e be say, we deltans no get joy because you b wicked man. The most painful among ur wicked deeds is , you had six months to leave office and that's wen you borrowed # 225 billion naira with our state .. No project is on going after u borrowed d money. We all know ur plans , na you dey fund Atiku Presidential ambition. No worry , u don fail already. Delta state sure for Obi
You've spoken the mind of all those who which Delta well.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Bluntemperor: 5:16am On Dec 15, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Let me use this opportunity to warn all Nigerians, Okowa is one of the most Wicked governors in Nigeria o. If you dont know, ask Deltans.

Governor Okowa, please,how much Money did you received from President Buhari recently - money shared by the Niger-Delta Governors from the Windfalls of backlogged paid to individuals State?
-How much was paid Delta -States- that is difficult to tell the People/ Masses in Delta,as Governor Wike told the World that each Niger-Delta -Governors received but till today,you Governors of Niger-Delta are not talking! The representatives of the People too are keeping quiet- oh,na our money!
-Anyway, Niger-Delta People,over to you before Una de criticized Buhari this,Buhari that!
Na wao,for our people o!

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Pclemenza: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi for President

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2022
SUNNINO:
I am not surprised you a child from an adulterous mother, what do I expect from you. Go and look for your father.

Go get some sense and stop taking that weed, Hegoat!

I don't insult people's parent. You have no business insulting my mother but if that is all your education can provide then I am sorry your case is pathetic.

You and your mace snatcher, idolator of a senator will rot in hell.

I don't like people that talks and spit on their body. Next time when you wan talk make you comot for my back.

Smelling mouth Dede!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
.... E clear say, u dey clueless about who Okowa be ... All deltans dey vex for am, even his own fellow PDP bigwig in d state dem dey vex for am. If u no be deltan , u no go fit understand or know how Okowa wicked reach

Tell me how Okowa take be una problem?
Na Okowa drive all the companies comot for Delta?
Na Okowa say make una use deve, cultism, kidnapping take finish Delta State?

How is Okowa your problem?
I am a true born Deltan both parents. I worked and sent myself through school, hussle like mad.

Today i have my businesses in Warri and also in Port Harcourt. Delta State government nor know me.

All of una sidon make government come dey pay money enter una account. Una go old!

Go and do something meaningful with your life now that you can still type on your phone else na we go still come buy the land finish for your village.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by AdamsLawan: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2022
With AtikuOkowa2023 ticket Nigeria will rejoice again.

This 2 experience gentlemen will regain our loss Glory come 2023.

#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by benja007: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

I am a true born Deltan both parents. I worked and sent myself through school, hussle like mad.

Today i have my businesses in Warri and also in Port Harcourt. Delta State government nor know me.

All of una sidon make government come dey pay money enter una account. Una go old!

Go and do something meaningful with your life now that you can still type on your phone else na we go still come buy the land finish for your village.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Shikini: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Amen
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Igholize(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

.... It very obvious that, you are not matured from the way you talks ... I'm not sure , you are a deltan or you live in warri because if you are, you won't spill all dos rubbish from your mouth. U are so very clueless and not informed.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Afamed: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2022
As the pensioners are currently enjoying the 5 years unpaid of their gratitude in Delta state

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Virtplus(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Zico5:
Mummy, just as Delta state is rejoicing despite the huge allocation at Ur will. These people think the masses are fool.
oga yes,the masses are fools,dey don't want to be librated yet

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2022
benja007:

See person wey go school!
Spits!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
.... It very obvious that, you are not matured from the way you talks ... I'm not sure , you are a deltan or you live in warri because if you are, you won't spill all dos rubbish from your mouth. U are so very clueless and not informed.

Simple questions and you are there masturbating! Your sense dey really dey pain you.

I be typical Warri pikin. You are nothing but a typical stranger to Warri. Ughelli people dey still dey claim Warri. Wetin happen to una wayo city?

Bomb dey ur head!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by SUNNINO(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2022
You started the insult and abuse,i only criticized Okowa,then you said your Dad has erectile dysfunction. Please, don't start what you can't continue. The said Okowa, brought his daughter married outside to take House of assembly ticket, took most Unidel campuses to his village and employing his people without public awareness.
Felimax:

Go get some sense and stop taking that weed, Hegoat!

I don't insult people's parent. You have no business insulting my mother but if that is all your education can provide then I am sorry your case is pathetic.

You and your mace snatcher, idolator of a senator will rot in hell.

I don't like people that talks and spit on their body. Next time when you wan talk make you comot for my back.

Smelling mouth Dede!

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2022
SUNNINO:
You started the insult and abuse,i only criticized Okowa,then you said your Dad has erectile dysfunction. Please, don't start what you can't continue. The said Okowa, brought his daughter married outside to take House of assembly ticket, took most Unidel campuses to his village and employing his people without public awareness.

Wait so what you wrote up there is actually your problem?

Pele! Your case is really pathetic.
There is nothing that can be done about it.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
SUNNINO:
You started the insult and abuse,i only criticized Okowa,then you said I have erectile dysfunction. Please, don't start what you can't continue. The said Okowa, brought his daughter married outside to take House of assembly ticket, took most Unidel campuses to his village and employing his people without public awareness.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Pickmycall: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

Na una dey receive contract from government and divert the funds into private pocket.We know una.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by CioAngels(f): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Imagine him, Nigerians will smile again. He has perpetually kept his state indigenes impoverished and under developed. The only developed towns and villages in Delta in only Owa, his place. Employment is never based on qualified Citizens but majorly his people foreigners. Traitor, position he will not be given decisions making Powers just as it is now, but to take dictations. He cannot explain who he did with 450bn because he used to develop his businesses and to to Fulani to become VP. May they never win. He presided over the poorest Capital of the Oils Producing States. Ishi.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Pickmycall:
Na una dey receive contract from government and divert the funds into private pocket.We know una.

Go and fix your life!
I have never gotten any contract from any government agency.

This life belongs to three categories of people. The once who watch and complain, the once who take actions and activate and the once neither do both.

Find your purpose.
Find your place and fix it.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Yes, after Obi is sworn in! grin

Person talk say you get handcuff teeth, Oga its like you’re being underutilized in ur State! grin

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Pickmycall: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

Go and fix your life!

This life belongs to three categories of people. The once who watch and complain, the once who take actions and activate and the once neither do both.

Find your purpose.
Even private businesses are struggling.Your business no dey run on generator?Diesel is #800 per litre.If you are a building contractors, building materials are expensive.If you are a car dealer,you go face custom wahala with heavy import duty plus other bribery before your container is release.Abi na fuel marketer you be?That business dey boom with subsidy fraud and diversion of petroleum products.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by CioAngels(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
Okowa , you are a mad man.. We deltans despite being oil rich producing state, surfer full delta... No road, no light , no security, no jobs , u dey owe pensioners their pensions for a very long time and u are here saying, Nigerians will rejoice again wey e be say, we deltans no get joy because you b wicked man. The most painful among ur wicked deeds is , you had six months to leave office and that's wen you borrowed # 225 billion naira with our state .. No project is on going after u borrowed d money. We all know ur plans , na you dey fund Atiku Presidential ambition. No worry , u don fail already. Delta state sure for Obi
He not borrow the money to improve Delta's and but Delta, but to steal and pay the fulani government to allow him become VP. His stooge he want to plant as the governor to hide all he has stolen, must not Win.

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by litetias(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Just like Delta State people are rejoicing
Don't mind the idiot
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by litetias(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Let me use this opportunity to warn all Nigerians, Okowa is one of the most Wicked governors in Nigeria o. If you dont know, ask Deltans.
Facts!!!

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by litetias(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

So you're a deltan and you can't tell that Okowa has been a failure? Here where I live in Udu, the roads are beyond repair, the government schools are ancient, no street lights on even the major roads, no traffic lights of course and there's this railway flyover bridge that has the record of being the narrowest bridge in the world. There's no sign of government here and you say Okowa has not been a failure

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2022
comrodioodio001:
2023: Nigerians will rejoice again, Okowa assures

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/2023-nigerians-will-rejoice-again-okowa-assures/amp/

WIPE AWAY THE POVERTY IN DELTA FIRST OGA!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Pickmycall:

Go and fix your life!

Find your purpose.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2022
litetias:

So you're a deltan and you can't tell that Okowa has been a failure? Here where I live in Udu, the roads are beyond repair, the government schools are ancient, no street lights on even the major roads, no traffic lights of course and there's this railway flyover bridge that has the record of being the narrowest bridge in the world. There's no sign of government here and you say Okowa has not been a failure

Liar!
Street lights that where installed and you people vandalized everything. Can you imagine!

When the street lights were first installed you guys said you don't want lights on the street when your houses are in darkness. Uvwie youths said the lights were entering their eyes.

The government had to employ special team to effect the obeying of traffic rules and lights in Warri. If I am lying go to garage or Ekpan Link road and stand for 30mins and you will be able to record the number of mad people in Warri.

Here in Port Harcourt hardly will you see traffic light anywhere but to an extent them still dey manage their facilities for here..

Let me tell you, during Ibori regime they manage to carry lights from Kwake down to Issele-gwu but overnight stupid people like us went to vandalized all the poles and stole the cables now the fools has been crying of darkness. They like darkness they should deal with it.

Na for Udu local government Dem for catch people wey dey vandalize railway tracks, check goggle you will see it.

Only fools takes Delta youth serious. I told you guys you people will suffer but you thought we were joking.

See Warri, no night life, everywhere like graveyard. Once it is 7pm everybody don run enter house. No na Okowa go come help you put pr*ck for your wife *o*o. You go old!

A Nurse As Minister Of Health: Nma's Petition Disregarded. / Osun Declares June 12 As Democracy Day / Nigerian Beautiful Shoreline in pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52