Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures (5584 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi / Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Pickmycall:
Even private businesses are struggling.Your business no dey run on generator?Diesel is #800 per litre.If you are a building contractors, building materials are expensive.If you are a car dealer,you go face custom wahala with heavy import duty plus other bribery before your container is release.Abi na fuel marketer you be?That business dey boom with subsidy fraud and diversion of petroleum products.

You should be intelligent enough to know that what you just post now is grossly controlled by the federal government. How can Okowa be beaten for Buhari's fault?

I am tired schooling you guys.
You guys are all over the internet killing and spoiling your own whom by God's grace will be the number two citizen in this country.

Despite Tinubu milking Lagos, despite Tinubu not been fit for the task ahead yet the Yorubas are still strongly behind him because they know what they stand to gain directly or indirectly should in case he becomes the president but we in Delta State the day God was creating people we manage to quickly pick big Pr*ck and tongues that will wallow in alcohol.

Common sense nor dey our head and that is why Delta youths go suffer tey.
If not for the Hausa community in Igbudu market people for nor fit dey go market again. Everyday for there even on Sundays na so so thief boys dey thief for there. No, Okowa go leave Asaba come stand for Isoko garage dey do security like Ibori. Una nor well.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Igholize(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Felimax:

Simple questions and you are there masturbating! Your sense dey really dey pain you.

I be typical Warri pikin. You are nothing but a typical stranger to Warri. Ughelli people dey still dey claim Warri. Wetin happen to una wayo city?

Bomb dey ur head!
... Small children .. See as you just dey match line ( fooling ur self ) in a public forum .... Shaking my head , I shame for u man. U claim to be warri and see as u dey carry last for here ... Area no dey carry last man. I will not respond to you again because, ur teeth never complete .
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Igholize(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
CioAngels:
He not borrow the money to improve Delta's and but Delta, but to steal and pay the fulani government to allow him become VP. His stooge he want to plant as the governor to hide all he has stolen, must not Win.
.... Yeah... Sherrif no go win ooo, even the PDP big heads in d state , they are not with Okowa and Sherrif in the forth coming elections because, them dey see d money dem dey borrow and used for their selfish interest. Okowa is a heartless man . na pensioners ( old pple)wey e no gree pay their pensions dey pain me pass.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Felimax(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
... Small children .. See as you just dey match line ( fooling ur self ) in a public forum .... Shaking my head , I shame for u man. U claim to be warri and see as u dey carry last for here ... Area no dey carry last man. I will not respond to you again because, u teeth never complete .

That one touch you!

Area wey I Go Die take call all of una thief!
Count me out!

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by saintruky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Same way deltans are rejoicing on ur administration.... Idiot...
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by saintruky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Igholize:
Okowa , you are a mad man.. We deltans despite being oil rich producing state, surfer full delta... No road, no light , no security, no jobs , u dey owe pensioners their pensions for a very long time and u are here saying, Nigerians will rejoice again wey e be say, we deltans no get joy because you b wicked man. The most painful among ur wicked deeds is , you had six months to leave office and that's wen you borrowed # 225 billion naira with our state .. No project is on going after u borrowed d money. We all know ur plans , na you dey fund Atiku Presidential ambition. No worry , u don fail already. Delta state sure for Obi

No be mumu shetif approve all d loan request for am... because d omokri shetif wan be governor so that he go continue to thief from where horse teeth okowayo stop... Sherif when be complete DUNCE... Okpe mumu when wicked pass devil so na that winch okowayo dey project to be governor... Bunch of retards...
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Igholize(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
saintruky:

No be mumu shetif approve all d loan request for am... because d omokri shetif wan be governor so that he go continue to thief from where horse teeth okowayo stop... Sherif when be complete DUNCE... Okpe mumu when wicked pass devil so na that winch okowayo dey project to be governor... Bunch of retards...
... I dey feel u my bro, Sheriff wey b agbero... Chai , Okowa error welwel oo.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by SUNNINO(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Have asked your mother who is your real father?
SUNNINO:
You started the insult and abuse,i only criticized Okowa,then you said your Dad has erectile dysfunction. Please, don't start what you can't continue. The said Okowa, brought his daughter married outside to take House of assembly ticket, took most Unidel campuses to his village and employing his people without public awareness.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by Jossibest(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Fake politicians and fake promises
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Rejoice Again, Okowa Assures by saintruky(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Igholize:
... I dey feel u my bro, Sheriff wey b agbero... Chai , Okowa error welwel oo.

Okowayo no send anybody ooo.. him dey after him personal interest... E dey find who go deliver delta to his vice presidential ambition...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Who Buhari Is Gonna Pick As His Next Vp / PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / Subsidy Hits N1.35tn In Four Months, NNPC To Deduct N672bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.