Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Feed Your Fish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Feed Your Fish (168 Views)

Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits / Cut At Least 50% Off From Your Fish Feed Cost / Essential Food For Snails - Don't Feed Your Snails With Anything Other Than Thes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Feed Your Fish by Johnambi: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why will your fish grow

When you don't give them what they deserve, imagine eating but not eating balanced diet will you grow the answer is no same to your fishes

Maybe you thought you were doing the right thing it not your fault only if you had know the right thing
But don't worry There is a solution to everything in life

Do you want to get 1kg fish in 3 to 4 month it very possible it in the feeding if only you know the secret I have the secret it took my 1 year to make research on this I will encourage you to get this book and you will make it big in fish farming

The secret that cost 10,000 naira but I will be giving you for 2,000naira cause it end of the year and I want to do a give away for the first 20 people after that the price will go back to 10,000 naira

Get this opportunity now before it is too late.

Click this link to chat me up on WhatsApp
https:///hvfum5

(1) (Reply)

Mr Fog Max Pro 2000 Review / For Sale Cashew Shelling Machine For Sale / Truck Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.