Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? (17511 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hmmm, it is well with my soul
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Lemmy123(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Don't you know? That the most dangerous man alive is a married with kids desperation in his eyes, the things he's willing to do in the name of 'God will provide'

7 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Kaycee54321(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
gonkin:

Sometimes i use my 4x4 to tow and haul luggage. Eithet when someone is moving out an apartment or into an apartment. It also covers.

Meat no dey make belle full.

If 1 piece of meat is ₦200 and 4 wraps of fufu is also ₦200, ill go for an extra 4 wraps.
When u are on a budget, its quantity over quality.

There are times i could stay a whole month without eating meat then i forget the taste of meat. But that full belle, i dont joke with.

cheesy
That means you don't really fancy meat. Person wey get that kain SUV no go tell me say to buy meat be problem.

I can relate a bit sha. I fit take one portion of rice & cover it with fried plantain. If bag of rice likes, it can hit 100K, I don't really fancy it.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by ytdivine(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
A lot to be done to keep yourself going. For example, you can engage yourself in ugu farming business. Also consider yam in sack farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYGnOwSWlk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by uptownemmygee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
olasaad:

That data is another problem on is own. Imagine buying 20gb for 5k and it won't last you for a month. Unlike before when we used to buy 1gb for 1k and you will use it for one month but now 1gb don't even last for a day. This makes me wonder how all this jobless ladies using iPhone and always online all day using tiktok and Instagram how much data they consume and where the money comes from.

You get breast and toto
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by entrep88: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
But u mumu small o
we gather dey am bro grin
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by gonkin(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kaycee54321:

cheesy
That means you don't really fancy meat. Person wey get that kain SUV no go tell me say to buy meat be problem.

I can relate a bit sha. I fit take one portion of rice & cover it with fried plantain. If bag of rice likes, it can hit 100K, I don't really fancy it.

No i dont fancy meat but i no dey take fried plantain play. Worst case i use egg to bribe the meal. Also buying outside is not an option. Cuz e no dey belle full person. Buying out is only when i get paid so i pamper myself to remind my brain how jaiye feels like. We aint quiting keep on pushing we gonna get there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Herbephe1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
entrep88:
Guys abeg my UBA Leo no wear father Christmas cap like OP own pls help!

You want them to waste their money in designing Xmas Logo fir you LoL

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Crafteck1: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na god de hep us
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Selfmotivated: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
This kontri is hell on earth. SPITS...!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Herbephe1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
I pity the unemployed married men. l was telling myself on Saturday that, I'll be managing this my last #1200 till next month. I've rice and beans with gari, the money I de plan to keep I don use am buy rashes drug..my village people de everywhere Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by chaseblack(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lamanii22:
If the man has an understanding and supportive wife, they would cope

Are you a wife yet?

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by stacyadams: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
KingClavi:
For the past days now, I've not been able to afford anything, no hope from anywhere at all, just trust in God.

These few days, I know how I feel inwardly and tries my best to stay out of trouble or provocative arguments.

But amidst these feelings, I still worry about how men with children and probably a wife, cope in today's Nigeria.

I'm not married, neither do I have children or living with anyone. Just that NYSC is happening to me and I'm seeing what seems to be like "shege" already.

This evening, I just decided to check if miracle could happen to my bank account. LOL, UBA never disappointed me.

So guys, how do you guys cope?
.....no vex.....must I have an ATM of uba before I can use them bank transfer code on my phone.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by benqo01(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
THE RATE AT WHICH THINGS ARE GOING NOW,NOBODY GO DEY THIS COUNTRY NEXT YEAR

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by OmoNla99: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
It’s really hell on earth. Especially if she(wife) works. She will continue to make decisions. I’ve been there once it’s so crazy.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Corrosiveman:
grin
Na God de run am
Once you get Farm
Yu have solved 50% of your problem
How many months crops go mature to harvest? Person go don lean finish.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Addme: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
OmoNla99:
It’s really hell on earth. Especially if she(wife) works. She will continue to make decisions. I’ve been there once it’s so crazy.
Bro you are on point, it's really crazy.
Currently in the debacle and I must tell you, I really don't find it funny.
Funny thing right now is the festive period and the merriment and getting things forthe kids.
I'm feeling the heat right now.
The OP even tried, my balance is way way below his own.
Things are happening.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Blankstare(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
gonkin:
U dont have to be employed to have money. Ive not been working for 2 years now but i have lots skill set. The skills are there for whenever an opportunity rises. As at this time last year i go a contract from outdoor signage installations. It was a project to last 3 months and installations all over lagos. The thing no easy, lagos thugs, lastma and others show me pepper especially mushin and agege areas even badagry. But that project paid my rent, that of my parents and some other bills. It was bout 3m for the project but dem oga sef wen get me the project collect their cut.

This year too i have work for me and covered the bills of my parent. My account balance na die. Im single too, staying alone with no kids but my skills are whats kept my on key. Till work starts again. I still drive a big ass 4x4, yeah my cloths are 2 years old, i hardly had meat in my meals and when it becomes critical i cut down to 1 heavy meal a day. My guy e no easy but relying on someone for upkeep is what im avoiding. Just sharpen ur skill. Opportunity will come

You are confusing me with your situation! Are you enjoying or not?

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by easzypeaszy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
InGodITrustAndLove cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Clementoons: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
uptownemmygee:

You get breast and toto
Bro, be careful with the way you type ungodly words online, GOD bless you. Remember to confess your sins to the LORD for total cleansing in the blood of the lamb

2 Likes

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by gonkin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Blankstare:

You are confusing me with your situation! Are you enjoying or not?

Im enjoying my truck but not the eay I'm managing

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Relixy2k: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Some of them aren't jobless. Once you grow your page on tiktok and host, you can get many many gift that person wey dey earn 300k monthly can't rival. This gift can be converted to cash. Some ladies make huge money daily from it.
olasaad:

That data is another problem on is own. Imagine buying 20gb for 5k and it won't last you for a month. Unlike before when we used to buy 1gb for 1k and you will use it for one month but now 1gb don't even last for a day. This makes me wonder how all this jobless ladies using iPhone and always online all day using tiktok and Instagram how much data they consume and where the money comes from.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by olar2g(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
My broda no be only u o, this country fit kill person, at times one will go fasting as if na fasting period wey dey. Nigeria don turn person to prayer warrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Careente7(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
entrep88:

Yes now, but Omo see the OP balance like FM frequency grin grin grin
Bro your vayulens is top notch

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Careente7(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lemmy123:
Don't you know? That the most dangerous man alive is a married with kids desperation in his eyes, the things he's willing to do in the name of 'God will provide'
I sight you mah nikka.”If laughing at the bank makes us clowns,then we all clowns’.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by kayyk(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
Abeg make una help me. Any hussle available. Factory work fit cut man life short
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by obowunmi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
The women is how they cope. The women give the men money.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
gonkin:
U dont have to be employed to have money. Ive not been working for 2 years now but i have lots skill set. The skills are there for whenever an opportunity rises. As at this time last year i go a contract from outdoor signage installations. It was a project to last 3 months and installations all over lagos. The thing no easy, lagos thugs, lastma and others show me pepper especially mushin and agege areas even badagry. But that project paid my rent, that of my parents and some other bills. It was bout 3m for the project but dem oga sef wen get me the project collect their cut.

This year too i have work for me and covered the bills of my parent. My account balance na die. Im single too, staying alone with no kids but my skills are whats kept my on key. Till work starts again. I still drive a big ass 4x4, yeah my cloths are 2 years old, i hardly had meat in my meals and when it becomes critical i cut down to 1 heavy meal a day. My guy e no easy but relying on someone for upkeep is what im avoiding. Just sharpen ur skill. Opportunity will come

I'm available for the labour job just in case ok.
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by JayEntaur(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Austriaopen:

Which network and code pls?

MTN - my offer. But each line has its own unique offers.
Dial *121# and select 2 to see your available data offers.

1 Like

Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by Lemmy123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Careente7:
I sight you mah nikka.”If laughing at the bank makes us clowns,then we all clowns’.

Mah Niqqur cool
Re: How Do Unemployed Family Men Cope Abeg? by PastorOku: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
When you get married like some of us, you will see grace to do what you think you cannot do.
I have spent over 3M taking care of my family alone this year and honestly, I don't know where all that money came from.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / FG To Train 100,000 Graduates As Extension Workers, Says Osinbajo / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.