Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection (55468 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Opens To Vehicular Movements / Second Niger Bridge Opens December 15 — FG / Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
assholemods:

At least the bridge is there for final opening and use! Children of hate!
They're children of extreme hatred and envy!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by extol1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless APC
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish PDP
God punish anyone shouting vote Obi and labour party
God punish miscreants, wailers and enemies of Nigeria
wetin consign obi and labour party for this post now.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by extol1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu God Bless President Buhari God Bless APC God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish PDP God punish anyone shouting vote Obi and labour party God punish miscreants, wailers and enemies of Nigeria
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by alobright17(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nazgul:
This is the only major project this administration did in the entire South East and I heard that there would be tolls would be collected on the bridge. This means that technically, the South Easterners are paying for that bridge. So what's all the noise about?

Buhari constructed rail system to Niger. When the entire South East doesn't have a single rail line linking any state, despite how business oriented they are.

This is one of the things that's fueling this agitation of Biafra. If you can't recognize us as Nigerians, let us go it's that simple.

Agitation for Biafra started not today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by olas24u(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:
You will NEVER see Raji Fasholas pictures as he commissions any other projects in igboland after 8 years as the Works Minister, apart from the commissioning of The Ziks mussoleum and of course this highly over dramatized Second Niger bridge! Do your research! Fashola did nothing in the South East. All the roads he pretended to be working on since 2015 are still being worked on as we speak. Infact, State governors in the East have now taken over the construction of federal roads over there while the federal government is busy doing road projects in Niger republic!
You have been voting PDP since 1999,so you were waiting for fashola to come and do your roads abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by TristanX: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless APC

God punish PDP

See the way u are shouting and sweating like a he-goat over an ordinary bridge. Isn’t that bridge the right of the masses? Is that even the standard of bridge u have in other countries?

U are bragging over mediocrity. Infact God punish u countless times for being stupid.

Ewu!!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mitsurugi:

God punish you
You're serving serious punishment already. Child of extreme hatred and envy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by jasent(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless Incoming President Peter Obi
God Bless LP

God punish PDAPC
God punish me for supporting APC
Fixed bro. Don't thank me,thank God.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

See the way u are shouting and sweating like a he-goat over an ordinary bridge. Isn’t that bridge the right of the masses? Is that even the standard of bridge u have in other countries?

U are bragging over mediocrity. Infact God punish u countless times for being stupid.

Ewu!!
Igbos ordinary bridge indeed. You lot should be rounded up and fired

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Mitsurugi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

You're serving serious punishment already. Child of extreme hatred and envy!

God punish you too. Since you all don't have sense. If you support an insane person spewing nonsense then you too are insane and deserve the punishment. Rada rada!

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless BRF
God Bless APC

God punish PDP

EKWENSU! YOU AND YOUR FELLOW AMALA AND EWEDU URCHINS ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. EKPA!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by TristanX: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

Igbos ordinary bridge indeed. You lot should be rounded up and fired

Yes that’s how foolish u are. Idiots like u feel anyone who criticizes APC is Igbo. What manner of crass stupidity... I spit on your ugly tribal face.... Tueh!!

Yes it’s an ordinary bridge I said so. Isn’t that a right of the masses?? And isn’t that why the president was elected?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Jonegonu: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Second Niger bridge was started by Obasanjo, all designs and geotechnical testing were done by Obasanjo. GEJ started actual construction
show us the picture during GEJ time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Princeton92(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
wwwihy:
The Second Niger Bridge started and completed by President Buhari will be open for public use tomorrow. Fashola inspected it today.

Point of correction it wasn't started by PMB jawe, no dey help them lie anyhow

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mitsurugi:

God punish you too. Since you all don't have sense. If you support an insane person spewing nonsense then you too are insane and deserve the punishment. Rada rada!
You're serving the worst punishment on earth. Child of extreme hatred and envy!! Choke on your hatred and envy. God bless Tinubu, God bless Buhari God bless Nigeria and God bless kewtt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:
You will NEVER see Raji Fasholas pictures as he commissions any other projects in igboland after 8 years as the Works Minister, apart from the commissioning of The Ziks mussoleum and of course this highly over dramatized Second Niger bridge! Do your research! Fashola did nothing in the South East. All the roads he pretended to be working on since 2015 are still being worked on as we speak. Infact, State governors in the East have now taken over the construction of federal roads over there while the federal government is busy doing road projects in Niger republic!

/
I am not a fan of APC. But they have done more for SE than the 16 years of PDP.

1). 2nd Nigeria bridge (I don't care about who commissioned it but who completed it. Afterall Lagos-Ibadan expressway was commissioned about 30 years ago and they are still playing hide and seek on that route).

2). Enugu - PH expressway. Once you depart from Enugu (especially the dreaded Lokpanta axis) all the way to Aba, the road is well constructed.

Other than appointing people with Igbo last names who lined their personal pockets, what exactly did PDP do for the SE in terms of infrastructure? A serious government will commission and finish a major project in 8 years. It took the maneuvers of Atiku this year to wake them up from slumber and stop the silly blind loyalty.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

Yes that’s how foolish u are. Idiots like u feel anyone who criticizes APC is Igbo. What manner of crass stupidity... I spit on your ugly tribal face.... Tueh!!

Yes it’s an ordinary bridge I said so. Isn’t that a right of the masses?? And isn’t that why the president was elected?
Ipob... your votes don't count. You're liabilities to anyone you support. How many people did you kill in alaigbo today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Princeton92(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Second Niger bridge was started by Obasanjo, all designs and geotechnical testing were done by Obasanjo. GEJ started actual construction

Preach brother preach...

Tell them wetin them no sabi!!!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Originalsly: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmm..... are they going to paint the lanes tonight?... or in the morning?.... or no lanes?.... but we will hear about international best practices.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by omonnakoda: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

GEJ did NOT buy a single bag of cement

Why these silly lies

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
omonnakoda:
GEJ did NOT buy a single bag of cement

Why these silly lies
You're welcome to the world of Igbos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... are they going to paint the lanes tonight?... or in the morning?.... or no lanes?.... but we will hear about international best practices.
Join ipob miscreants and lose your mental health.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by zudozz: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please I sincerely thank Buhari n APC for this project.

I do not like them but they did well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
zudozz:
Please I sincerely thank Buhari n APC for this project.

I do not like them but they did well.
You're a proper Igbo man. God bless you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by TristanX: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

I am an APC urchin... shame on me for being so stupid

Fixed! Now u can take your brainless self out of my sight. Asshole

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Christistruth00: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
onuman:

Fashola is a MURIC fellow.
SW MURIC people imbibed ethno-religious bigotry. They were fortunate to embrace Awolowo's free education in the SW, else, they would have been worse than Boko Haram.
Guess why Tinubu knew it's the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria, yet Tinubu went into the contest for successor to President Buhari.

So you know it was SE turn

and you spent complete 8 years Campaigning for Biafra and the destruction of Nigeria?

Even me that was Supporting SE Presidency, before

IPOB’s Vicious attack on Lagos made me change my mind

An Igbo will rule as President Of Nigeria but after IPOB is out of the way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
TristanX:

Fixed! Now u can take your brainless self out of my sight. Asshole
You're yet to meet your kill target in alaigbo..... Oya carry go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Nazgul: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
alobright17:

God bless you then tell me what major projects Goodluck did in the East for us. I'm waiting
Built a federal university in Ebonyi state, started the 2nd Niger bridge even though he didn't complete it.

He appointed two Igbos at the same time to head the army and the Navy. Rear Admiral D.J. Ezeoba was CNS, and General Ihejirika was the COAS.

He introduced Innoson technology into the realms of the Nigerian military apparatchik, Air force included.

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

So you know it was SE turn

and you spent complete 8 years Campaigning for Biafra and the destruction of Nigeria?

Even me that was Supporting SE Presidency, before

IPOB’s Viscious attack on Lagos made me change np y mind

Igbos hijacked the lekki protests and commenced the destruction of Lagos State. People didn't know that is what happened

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by Kewtt: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nazgul:

Built a federal university in Ebonyi state, started the 2nd Niger bridge even though he didn't complete it.

He appointed two Igbos at the same time to head the army and the Navy. Rear Admiral D.J. Ezeoba was CNS, and General Ihejirika was the COAS.

He introduced Innoson technology into the realms of the Nigerian military apparatchik, Air force included.

GEJ was an ipob ... never again will ipob miscreants rule Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Tomorrow, Fashola Does Final Inspection by TristanX: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kewtt:

I am yet to meet my waterloo for being an agent of a demonic party..... Oya karma carry go

Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.